Rochelle Humes #3 Boasting and Roasting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOURE DOING...SHES MAKING WEAPONS!
By weapons I of course mean burnt roasties

• Haha
Reactions: 11
EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOURE DOING...SHES MAKING WEAPONS!
By weapons I of course mean burnt roasties
Bloody hell I thought we'd never see another roastie again..I am pleased they are back on the GRAM. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 9
I don’t know what we’ll do for a thread title when this one is up, cos boasting and roasting sums her up so well. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t know what we’ll do for a thread title when this one is up, cos boasting and roasting sums her up so well. 😂
how about Rochelle#4 moaning 'its my brand' with another designer purchase in her hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If this thread was just us suggesting what the next title was gonna be, I wouldn't be mad tbf lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If this thread was just us suggesting what the next title was gonna be, I wouldn't be mad tbf lol
Suggest away! (y) Rochelle#4 declaring AD's is making her mad but she's still got time to brag brag brag.

Reactions: 10
I won’t lie, I wouldn’t say no to that roast dinner right now. She might be showing us pics of the potatoes (they deffo don’t look crunchy) but the rest of the stuff will be M&S prepared and stick in the oven

Reactions: 12
Are they frozen Yorkshires!? Nahhh don't put up your roast like its amaze when your Yorkshires aren't homemade.

That's the Yorkshire in me coming out there 😂
I love making Yorkshire’s but I confess to cheating with aunt B’s sometimes and there’s not contest in the taste and appearance when it comes to homemade vs pre-made and they are 100% pre-made. Maybe the M&S ones that come chilled rather than frozen but same same.

The red cabbage is also fresh from the microwave if I’m being picky, prob the cauliflower cheese too. Fine if you’re not a great cook or in a rush but she’s got a cookbook 😳

Reactions: 2
I love making Yorkshire’s but I confess to cheating with aunt B’s sometimes and there’s not contest in the taste and appearance when it comes to homemade vs pre-made and they are 100% pre-made. Maybe the M&S ones that come chilled rather than frozen but same same.

The red cabbage is also fresh from the microwave if I’m being picky, prob the cauliflower cheese too. Fine if you’re not a great cook or in a rush but she’s got a cookbook 😳
Look at the carrots on the right under the puddings, nobody cuts them like that at home, they have come out of a packet.

I've not a problem with a frozen Yorkshire as long as it isn't Rochelle humes putting it on the gram like her roasts are king 😂

Exactly, she's got a cookbook. More like cockbook. She's such a cock.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've not a problem with a frozen Yorkshire as long as it isn't Rochelle humes putting it on the gram like her roasts are king 😂

Exactly, she's got a cookbook. More like cockbook. She's such a cock.
Can’t wait to try that cock soup 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Did anyone see the roast pic with a (huge) whole carrot plonked on it?! 😂😂😂 I should have screen shotted!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A bit late, but she was traumatised and needed a bath from taking her son a walk in the rain? Maybe try dressing appropriately for the weather you idiot, and leave the designer hoodie at home. She is so far from reality it is unreal. The privilege ooozes out of her.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.