Rochelle Humes #3 Boasting and Roasting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she’s had C-sections for all three.
I didn't even know you could have 3, I thought after 2 they advise no more?
The dorchester thing is ridiculous, also as an adult I wouldn't particularly want to go to an expensive restaurant like that and have noisy/crying children everywhere, don't know why they would even comp her this

Reactions: 2
The dorchester thing is ridiculous, also as an adult I wouldn't particularly want to go to an expensive restaurant like that and have noisy/crying children everywhere, don't know why they would even comp her this
3 is usually the advised limit, but I know people who have had 4/5/6!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
3 is the maximum they like to allow, although saying that I do know someone who’s had 4 and was told there couldn’t be anymore.

I wonder has she ever heard the saying "Jack of all trades, master of none"
What an hole. Why do people keep hiring her to be the 'face' of things when she has absolutely no skills or expertise. The only show she has ever done that would be relevant to her experience is The Hit list and all she needs to do there is read off autocue.

Reactions: 16
Why do people keep hiring her to be the 'face' of things when she has absolutely no skills or expertise.
She’s a good pick for companies trying to cover their arses from being labelled as racist.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Will this cock soup 'recipe' be in her book? get a soup sachet, add veg and water cook for 30 mins. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she’s gone from never showing her kids faces to posting photos of them in the bath.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I know it’s awful, but ever since someone said on here that Blake looks like Sid the Sloth from Ice Age, it’s all I see 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think my mum would fit right in on this thread :ROFLMAO:
My hubby is at ascot today and I said to her oh marvin is doing a set there and my mum went on a 20 minute long rant of how much she dislikes the pair of them... how cringe they are.
I was like mum I have the perfect place for you 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think my mum would fit right in on this thread :ROFLMAO:
My hubby is at ascot today and I said to her oh marvin is doing a set there and my mum went on a 20 minute long rant of how much she dislikes the pair of them... how cringe they are.
I was like mum I have the perfect place for you 👋
Get her on here te duck. MamaHopping has a good ring to it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Am I getting this right she's traumatised because she got wet from a spot of rain .... wow !
If that’s how bad her Sunday morning can get then she needs to step away from her fake world and get a taste of the real world. A walk in the rain isn’t anything bad at all, you get home and get changed - drama over.

Reactions: 10
She’s addicted to posting. She’s in the café with her baby son on a Sunday morning talking to her phone, I can’t even hear what she’s saying. Then instead of just taking a power walk home in the rain (why didn’t she take a coat there’s rain forecast for the next month) she’s still talking to her phone telling us it’s raining 🙆🏻‍♀️ Then she’s going in the bath. Thanks for the updates Roch I don’t know how I would have gotten through the rest of the weekend without that x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.