Rochelle Humes #3 Boasting and Roasting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those boots cost Β£1240 πŸ™„
And they are bleeping hideous πŸ˜‚ there are so many beautiful designer boots out there that aren't monogrammed. But I suppose how would us lowly peasants know she was wearing chanel of it wasn't emblazoned all over it. She's so cringe it's gross. I had a fairly comfortable life growing up and went to a boarding school, she would of been and probably still is the butt of all the 'old moneys' jokes trying so desperately hard to fit in with all her tacky monogrammed shite.

Reactions: 10
I think she has a contract with this morning
She also has many endorsements such as m&s, L’OrΓ©al and many other brands
She probably still makes some money from the Saturdays
She has that singing show with Marvin
She has her own baby body range in boots
Plus she has a cook book coming out
Add her husbands money into it and I can understand how they live the life they live, she is hard working and you can tell she is very money motivated but she just shows off too much, but it’s her money I guess she can do what she wants with her money

Reactions: 6
Yes the showing off is so cringe. How can she be so wealthy?
That's one of the reasons that made me stop following her.
This thread is more entertaining.

Those boots cost Β£1240 πŸ™„
Chanel has some classy items but these boots look something like out of Aliexpress.

If I am not mistaken she got last years version as well (attached).

All for the gram...

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
That's one of the reasons that made me stop following her.
This thread is more entertaining.

Chanel has some classy items but these boots look something like out of Aliexpress.

If I am not mistaken she got last years version as well (attached).

All for the gram...
Last years?! The shame 🀣

Reactions: 1
Add her husbands money into it and I can understand how they live the life they live, she is hard working and you can tell she is very money motivated but she just shows off too much, but it’s her money I guess she can do what she wants with her money
Completely right it’s her money. Still doesn’t make her likeable or relateable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Last years?! The shame 🀣
I mean, she purchase a pair last year (combat boots, picture attached) and this year she purchased another pair. Different styles but still... Who needs 2 pairs of black Chanel boots?

Reactions: 1
I mean, she purchase a pair last year (combat boots, picture attached) and this year she purchased another pair. Different styles but still... Who needs 2 pairs of black Chanel boots?
Oh I’m with you. Jesus for that money you’d make them last surely?!

Reactions: 2
Why does EVERYTHING have to have .. after it?

Literally..

Everything..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The showing off is next level and totally baffling!

Also I’m baffled by how many trainers a 30 something woman even wants or needs.

And she probs gets paid wayyyyy too much for interviewing wet folk on Ninja Warrior

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry but I cant stand the StyleSisters either. They take all the credit and its the builders who do most of the work they just organise the closet.

Reactions: 11
Sorry but I cant stand the StyleSisters either. They take all the credit and its the builders who do most of the work they just organise the closet.
Me neither. Why someone has to pay someone to help them know how to tidy up is beyond me.

Reactions: 6
Honestly, if this girl was chocolate shed bleeping eat herself πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.