Rochelle Humes #3 Boasting and Roasting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a reason Blake is still being fed liquidised food?! Isn’t he 8/9 months?

Reactions: 5
Is there a reason Blake is still being fed liquidised food?! Isn’t he 8/9 months?
He’ll be 1 in October so he’s 10 months. I mentioned this recently, she never gives him solids other than toast sometimes! That liquidised chicken dinner on her story looks like sand, no wonder he didn’t want to eat it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’ll be 1 in October so he’s 10 months. I mentioned this recently, she never gives him solids other than toast sometimes! That liquidised chicken dinner on her story looks like sand, no wonder he didn’t want to eat it.
unless he has a disorder/illness she doesn’t mention, he should have been on solids months ago!

Reactions: 3
The first wasn’t planned but I think she had c-sections for all as she’s never said otherwise.
The first was planned. She said because was breech but I’m not sure on that. I have a friend who is a friend and she recalls it just being elective and doesn’t remember anything about breech

edited to add I’ve no judgment against elective sections it’s not my body. I just think rochelle likes to spin things

The first was planned. She said because was breech but I’m not sure on that. I have a friend who is a friend and she recalls it just being elective and doesn’t remember anything about breech

edited to add I’ve no judgment against elective sections it’s not my body. I just think rochelle likes to spin things
Oh ok I read it was an emergency because the umbilical cord was round her neck

Oh ok I read it was an emergency because the umbilical cord was round her neck
Maybe that was another story she told wouldn’t surprise me. It was recently she said about going for section as breech when she was chatting about sections and scarring or something

Maybe that was another story she told wouldn’t surprise me. It was recently she said about going for section as breech when she was chatting about sections and scarring or something
The article I read said both actually but it was a scum tabloid so take it with a pinch of salt

Reactions: 1
Really roch? duck me. I would never EVER have posted a pic like that of any of my girls. Unbelievable. What is wrong with her?!
I don't understand what the issue with this photo of all photos is?

Reactions: 11
She’s been on happy mum happy baby before Blake and spoke about the births before I’m sure they were both elective but could be wrong but that’s where you can find out ☺

Really roch? duck me. I would never EVER have posted a pic like that of any of my girls. Unbelievable. What is wrong with her?!
Not that long ago she was saying she wouldn’t show her kids…this seems a big leap from that. Do the Instahuns honestly believe that it’s only decent, non-creepy weirdos who follow them or do they just not care 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Not that long ago she was saying she wouldn’t show her kids…this seems a big leap from that. Do the Instahuns honestly believe that it’s only decent, non-creepy weirdos who follow them or do they just not care 🤷🏻‍♀️
She uses them to promote the business. I’d honestly be worried about who was looking at pictures like that. So irresponsible

So she’s trying to flog a cook book and can’t even be arsed making her own meals? Does she not realise most of her followers will have busy lives but can’t afford the ridiculous prices of pre prepped meal companies. bleeping hole.

Reactions: 17
I wasn't accusing you of anything. The nature of your post was insinuating that she had put up a scandalous picture. My opinion is that a child's shoulders isn't something to be disgusted by incase of *pedos.* I hate the witch but just because you don't agree with the pic, doesn't mean she shouldn't post it. It's her perogative.
I think posting photos of kids without their consent to an audience of millions is not right. Poor bloody kids

Reactions: 8
We get it Rochelle you’re loaded and can afford Chanel boots…. She’s so vulgar and they’re hideous!

Reactions: 9
We get it Rochelle you’re loaded and can afford Chanel boots…. She’s so vulgar and they’re hideous!
Money doesn't buy class Roch. What a vapid, sad, empty little life she must lead. Buying and wearing designer isn't a personality trait 😒 and boy does she have no personality.

I'm SURE it was discussed here/ in a previous thread..but the fake beauty spot is back. Just why? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She needs to stop. I’m surprised her agents haven’t had a word with her about how much she shares.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.