Rochelle Humes #3 Boasting and Roasting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she also said something about making your own being fine if you have the time but...it was the most pointless cooking segment I have seen on tv tbh
My husband loves Jamie Oliver's Italian stuff and making stuff from scratch, which is 100% when you have the time/want to make the effort. I'm more about bunging a load of ingredients in and tasting as I go. But this woman is essentially cooking food that everyone in the country does for a handy dinner and claims they're her "recipes".
Reminds me of the episode of friends where Phoebe thinks the recipe for Nestle cookies is actually her grandmothers

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My husband loves Jamie Oliver's Italian stuff and making stuff from scratch, which is 100% when you have the time/want to make the effort. I'm more about bunging a load of ingredients in and tasting as I go. But this woman is essentially cooking food that everyone in the country does for a handy dinner and claims they're her "recipes".
Reminds me of the episode of friends where Phoebe thinks the recipe for Nestle cookies is actually her grandmothers
exactly, I have rarely made my own curry paste but I wouldn't go on tv claiming it was a recipe. What next microwave instructions for a ready meal? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The style disasters are doing her wardrobe have a look girls lool
Why is everything completely devoid of personality? Oh wait…

seriously,a glam room? What’s the need for that? A massive mirror and lots of magazine covers on the walls,probably cost a fortune! Even her wardrobe looks so dull-how many sunglasses does one person need that she has two drawers with spaces for them?

Rochelle used to trigger me and make me feel like tit about my life but I just feel pity that she feels the need to flaunt her wealth so much(and on pure crap too!)

Reactions: 9
Rochelle used to trigger me and make me feel like tit about my life but I just feel pity that she feels the need to flaunt her wealth so much(and on pure crap too!)
I’m glad you’ve seen through her. She seems obsessed with showing off. She gets more joy out of posting her holiday photos online than she does the actual holiday for example. Same with those baby shower photos, so over the top.

Reactions: 10
Does she ever take her kids out to play parks or actual fun places?
It's always fancy hotels and shopping trips

Reactions: 23
She looked like a hood rat on this morning when she was doing her Thai curry

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The only fun, child centred days out I've seen her go on of late has been PR things.
I suppose you don't have to mix with the great unwashed on the rooftop Dorchester like you would at park though.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was thinking the same! Like as a kid the most amazing day out for me would've been a soft play/pool and MC Donald's. I wouldn't give one shite about the view at the top of a hotel.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was thinking the same! Like as a kid the most amazing day out for me would've been a soft play/pool and MC Donald's. I wouldn't give one shite about the view at the top of a hotel.
It’s not much of a great view either 🥴

How many bloody pics of Georginas baby shower did she put!!! Anyone would think she was the event planner for it or something.

Reactions: 8
It’s not much of a great view either 🥴

How many bloody pics of Georginas baby shower did she put!!! Anyone would think she was the event planner for it or something.
That's exactly what she wants you to think!

Reactions: 5
Didn’t she have planned c-sections for all of her kids 🧐

(Nothing wrong with a section, I’ve had one, but I wouldn’t pretend to know what a V birth even remotely feels like!!! 🤯🙈)
The first wasn’t planned but I think she had c-sections for all as she’s never said otherwise.

Reactions: 1
Even her eldest daughter’s birthday party a few months ago had to have a Beverly Hills theme as apparently that’s what her daughter asked for

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.