Rochelle Humes #3 Boasting and Roasting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This wetwipe is so out of touch with reality holy duck πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I can't wait to hear what muck she makes tomorrow πŸ˜‚

πŸ₯‚ To that binman though, entitled prick

Reactions: 1
This wetwipe is so out of touch with reality holy duck πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I can't wait to hear what muck she makes tomorrow πŸ˜‚

πŸ₯‚ To that binman though, entitled prick
I'm going to have to tune in to watch that. Will it be the rainbow wrap or cottage pie? I cant bloody wait! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What happened? Did she use Blue Dragon paste or maybe m+s own brand #ad #Iworkforthisbrand
She stood at the cooker with a pan of something - think it was chicken and aubergine (at a guess) then came a bit of coconut milk and then your Thai green paste and more coconut milk along with loads of waffle about the kids food. I had lost interest by this time but think she put yellow peppers and frozen veg in it along with some more waffle about cooking good family meals and her upcoming book. Really wasn't listening now but did notice Ruth and Eamon were not tucking into it with their usual gusto.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
She stood at the cooker with a pan of something - think it was chicken and aubergine (at a guess) then came a bit of coconut milk and then your Thai green paste and more coconut milk along with loads of waffle about the kids food. I had lost interest by this time but think she put yellow peppers and frozen veg in it along with some more waffle about cooking good family meals and her upcoming book. Really wasn't listening now but did notice Ruth and Eamon were not tucking into it with their usual gusto.
How the duck anyone gave this witch a book deal is beyond me. If that's the kinda stuff thats in her book, I would honestly be a Michelin starred millionaire!

Reactions: 5
Oh get fucked Rochelle. That was NOT Green Thai Curry. She cheated! What an insult to actual chefs. She used ready made paste πŸ˜‚ She ain’t a patch on Delia! Here ya go Roch you twit

Oh get fucked Rochelle. That was NOT Green Thai Curry. She cheated! What an insult to actual chefs. She used ready made paste πŸ˜‚ She ain’t a patch on Delia! Here ya go Roch you twit

I looked at her insta and saw all the ingredients so I just assumed she made the paste from scratch (stupidly.) did she not?

I looked at her insta and saw all the ingredients so I just assumed she made the paste from scratch (stupidly.) did she not?
There was a tub on the counter and she was saying you won’t need to make it from scratch as there are some good ready made pastes. I’m not disputing that, as I’ve used them, but she’s the one who got a book deal!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The words I need to articulate how I feel about this human don't exist πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Heart
she also said something about making your own being fine if you have the time but...it was the most pointless cooking segment I have seen on tv tbh

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.