Rochelle Humes #2 Read the room?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£1199 - £1499 😳
According to the tinterweb:
“There are no functional differences. Apple Watch Hermès models include: Exclusive Hermès-branded watch faces, along with all of the standard watch faces under watchOS. Hermès watch faces cannot be installed on any other models of Apple Watch.”

she’s basically paid a grand for a screensaver and a leather strap🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I won't show my kids, I won't show my kids, I'll respect their privacy, ill respect their privacy..no, scrap that, money to be earnt, here is my kids....and here is my kids in the bath!!!!!!!!! Seriously, what is wrong with her, I don't care if you can't see anything, its wrong!

Reactions: 22
Wtf is wrong with her filming her kids in their bath 🤯
She could’ve just demonstrated the hair products over the sink or over the bath with them clothed. All the freaks out there in the world ffs 🤢

Why do all these z listers and influencers all have the same Chanel bag. It’s not unique or classy anymore - it’s trash chav new money symbol of ...I have £5k to spend on a bag...

you never see a doctor with a Chanel bag -an educated personmight own one but they don’t make sure it’s on display.

it’s something I no longer use as I see too many influencers posing with them.
Chanel bags may as well be from Primark because they’re not even classy. I see the same chav influencers flaunting it and it just doesn’t appeal to me anymore.

Reactions: 4
She’s driving me mad on this morning right now. Good old Phil doing all the questions. Absolutely no chat from her. Is she even bothered about this matter?

Reactions: 6
Whenever she does ask a question, it’s full of “erm” “you know” and looking down at her notes or looking up to try and find her one brain cell. She’s not cut out for these serious conversations

Reactions: 11
Whenever she does ask a question, it’s full of “erm” “you know” and looking down at her notes or looking up to try and find her one brain cell. She’s not cut out for these serious conversations
Also comes across as she doesn’t give a s***

Reactions: 5
I switched over - I could not stand to listen to her common voice with fake empathy. I think they only get her in so that people crave for Holly to come back (her producer husband probably came up with that!)

Reactions: 4
You can literally see the cogs turning.
Phil who im not keen on but have to applaud his tolerance and professionalism.
All her life adding the yerrrr awww thankyou smile repeating the last thing said with zero substance has just helped her fake glide through life.
grrrrr

Reactions: 9
Phone in on Controlling relationships and she’s like a rabbit caught in headlights. She has nothing to say. Absolutely nothing in her head apart from air. This is mortifying to watch 😬

Reactions: 14
Im watching this morning at the moment and have to agree she is so boring and dull!! This is further enforced now with the beauty segment with Ateh who has miles of personality making Rochelle look even worse!

Reactions: 6
Im watching this morning at the moment and have to agree she is so boring and dull!! This is further enforced now with the beauty segment with Ateh who has miles of personality making Rochelle look even worse!
Notice how Rochelle perked up during the beauty segment? But still had to be told to engage with the camera? 🙄 bimbo

Reactions: 7
I honestly think she’s a diversity hiring and little else. She doesn’t bring anything else at all, it is so baffling how she’s made a career out of presenting when she’s so bloody vapid. There are so many other much more talented presenters who could sub in for Holly!

Reactions: 16
How shiny is her forehead?! #botox
32 years old and not one line on her forehead! Definitely been at the botox. Too much imo.
I honestly think she’s a diversity hiring and little else. She doesn’t bring anything else at all, it is so baffling how she’s made a career out of presenting when she’s so bloody vapid. There are so many other much more talented presenters who could sub in for Holly!
Yes! She was totally out of her depth today. All she could say was mmmhh.....

Reactions: 8
Notice how Rochelle perked up during the beauty segment? But still had to be told to engage with the camera? 🙄 bimbo
Yes I noticed that. She was too busy trying the lipsticks and lipglosses and was probably thinking at the back of her head “how many of these can I shove in my designer handbag without anyone noticing” when the director had to say in her ear don’t forget to interact with the people at home

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.