Rochelle Humes #2 Read the room?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you remember when herself and Marvin split up for a period before they had kids, and it was in the papers that she was too obsessed with the kardashians and it pissed him off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is Rochelle presenting again today? I’m going to have tune in for Tattle purposes!

Reactions: 3
Is Rochelle presenting again today? I’m going to have tune in for Tattle purposes!
Yes she is presenting today. It’s her last day today. It will be Alison & Dermot tomorrow and Good Golly Miss Holly back on Monday

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if it’s part Hollys contract that she approves any sub. I know I would want that control. And I would be sure to only approve people that make me look even better at my job. Would be massive error to allow anyone talented to cover your holidays.

Omg - she is sighing and struggling with her notes!!!!!

phil never looks at his notes....

this is tragic to watch

Just now during the phone in all she said was "yeah" or "absolutely". I don't actually mind her on The Hit List but she's useless on TM!

Reactions: 3
She should be down on her hands and knees thanking the gods that itv found such a brain dead air head interesting enough for a presenting position, never mind her high kick

Reactions: 11
she and itv know she’s not good but they wouldn’t swap her now as it will be seen as racist. She accepts because she needs the cash

Reactions: 9
Why does she always seem ungrateful. To me that is a sarcastic comment.
I wonder if she's a bit relieved that the week is over? She's been out of her depth, it seems by the comments here, a few times. I sometimes have TM on in the background, when I'm working from home, and the interview with the hunter caught my attention and I started watching it properly.
Gosh, Rochelle was huffing and puffing and blowing 😅 especially when the hunter asked her what loving animals meant and if she ate meat, R wasn't able for her at all.
It seems to me that she's only able for lighthearted topics, and just flounders otherwise.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I wonder if she's a bit relieved that the week is over? She's been out of her depth, it seems by the comments here, a few times. I sometimes have TM on in the background, when I'm working from home, and the interview with the hunter caught my attention and I started watching it properly.
Gosh, Rochelle was huffing and puffing and blowing 😅 especially when the hunter asked her what loving animals meant and if she ate meat, R wasn't able for her at all.
It seems to me that she's only able for lighthearted topics, and just flounders otherwise.
That was hilarious!! Rochelle was acting all high and mighty that she teaches her girls to be kind to animals and respect them and treat them like people and then your one asked her “well do you eat meat”. That shut her up and Rochelle looked hugely embarrassed 😂 how did she not foresee that question being asked

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That was hilarious!! Rochelle was acting all high and mighty that she teaches her girls to be kind to animals and respect them and treat them like people and then your one asked her “well do you eat meat”. That shut her up and Rochelle looked hugely embarrassed 😂 how did she not foresee that question being asked

& to be fair, it's an easy enough question to answer without getting in a tizz. You say (even if not true) that you have meat free days, you only buy from ethically sourced suppliers etc etc. Too much for Roche to comprehend though.

It was gas watching Rochelle's different facial expressions - sulky, perplexed and, finally, puffing her cheeks out in relief when that interview was over 😅 but it's so unprofessional!

Reactions: 2
Do you remember when herself and Marvin split up for a period before they had kids, and it was in the papers that she was too obsessed with the kardashians and it pissed him off 😂
Omg that’s hilarious 😆 🤣 how embarrassing if true!! I do remember that Saturdays thing on E! And remember thinking ‘wow who does she think she is?’ She was much younger then...she’s grown on me but also I just can’t with how show off she is😆.

She and Marv are on Lorraine in a minute!

Oh it’s plugging (S)Hit List🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why do all these z listers and influencers all have the same Chanel bag. It’s not unique or classy anymore - it’s trash chav new money symbol of ...I have £5k to spend on a bag...

you never see a doctor with a Chanel bag -an educated personmight own one but they don’t make sure it’s on display.

it’s something I no longer use as I see too many influencers posing with them.
Yes i agrée. I don’t use mine also as I’m so embarrassed. I love the bag but it’s so chavvy now.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.