Rochelle Humes #2 Read the room?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are like trash with cash flaunting every single expensive meal, designer item etc etc but a kid with a Chanel Bag is ridiculous. She should take a leaf out of Tamara Ecclestons book and be a bit more discreet - she could buy anything she wants & yes she goes amazing holidays etc but she lets her kids be little & if her eldest daughter has expensive items, we certainly don’t know about it cos Tamara doesn’t draw attention to any of that stuff
Do you follow Tyson fury and his wife ? Wow so down to earth they live in a normal sized house on a normal road, frequently shop in primark he has a 2004 car 🤣 he does have a fancier one too. She goes good old Tesco and feeds her kids turkey drummers and chips. With the money to live like royalty you wouldn’t find a nicer or down to earth couple. They do of course spend money and have treats but it’s the primark showing off she does which makes me love them even more

Reactions: 13
They are like trash with cash flaunting every single expensive meal, designer item etc etc but a kid with a Chanel Bag is ridiculous. She should take a leaf out of Tamara Ecclestons book and be a bit more discreet - she could buy anything she wants & yes she goes amazing holidays etc but she lets her kids be little & if her eldest daughter has expensive items, we certainly don’t know about it cos Tamara doesn’t draw attention to any of that stuff
The thing is Tamara ecclestone could buy an entire chanel store for both her daughters and it wouldn't make a dent to her bank account. Rochelle is nowhere near Tamara's wealth status so she needs to be a lot wiser with her money, all it takes is for one scandal to make her unmarketable and the money will dry up quickly.

Rather than buying your daughter a chanel bag, why not put that money into shares in Chanel, and let your daughter spend that money when she's old enough to appreciate the bag

Reactions: 18
Why do all these z listers and influencers all have the same Chanel bag. It’s not unique or classy anymore - it’s trash chav new money symbol of ...I have £5k to spend on a bag...

you never see a doctor with a Chanel bag -an educated personmight own one but they don’t make sure it’s on display.

it’s something I no longer use as I see too many influencers posing with them.

Reactions: 11
Do you follow Tyson fury and his wife ? Wow so down to earth they live in a normal sized house on a normal road, frequently shop in primark he has a 2004 car 🤣 he does have a fancier one too. She goes good old Tesco and feeds her kids turkey drummers and chips. With the money to live like royalty you wouldn’t find a nicer or down to earth couple. They do of course spend money and have treats but it’s the primark showing off she does which makes me love them even more
I like the Furys.

Reactions: 2
Reminds me of posh and becks. If you were an OK mag and paper reader back in the day you would know the timeline of Cruz being the save the marriage fresh start baby.
New house in new location new schools and Oh hey Blake..just throwing it out there. Can see her morphing into gollum from lord of the rings when she sips her matcha looking at marv. And of course looking at her diamond :rolleyes:

Let the girl be a child, 7 years old she is still a baby really for goodness sake. Nothing about that symbolises wealth it’s just embarrassing. She thinks she’s a bleeping Kardashian more like Rochtrashian.

Reactions: 9
Eye roll.......
Wouldn't mind but the bags are dam ugly, I'm sure any little girl would much rather a sparkly Primark bag, Roch is buying for her own gratification, poor kid being used by her mums desparation to be seen.

She is so showy it's embarrassing, she would be a psychiatrists dream, as really think she is trying to prove something to herself or someone else, what u reckon Marv?? 😂

Would love to hear more about Marvs extra curriculum activities!!!!! 😂 😂

Reactions: 9
Roch full of stuttering and dead air on This Morning.
Can’t provide a decent opinion against covid restrictions.
Vacuous ex pop singer often confused and dumb.

Reactions: 14
Roch full of stuttering and dead air on This Morning.
Can’t provide a decent opinion against covid restrictions.
Vacuous ex pop singer often confused and dumb.
Probably can't give an opinion cuz she's never stuck to them!
not too many people watching here on This Morning would have swanned off to Dubai and then been able to extend their holiday.

I often wonder... how did she get the santa toys over to Dubai in time? no doubt just went and bought new ones!

Reactions: 7
Always start an Insta story, even if the pose looks unnatural, showing your watch 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️
09E39A3B-C09E-40FC-84C0-A81599C65D8C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
ALWAYS! God forbid anyone think it was just a normal Apple Watch and not Hermes!

Reactions: 8
I must say I think she was really good on This Morning today...............only joking of course :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The thing is Tamara ecclestone could buy an entire chanel store for both her daughters and it wouldn't make a dent to her bank account. Rochelle is nowhere near Tamara's wealth status so she needs to be a lot wiser with her money, all it takes is for one scandal to make her unmarketable and the money will dry up quickly.

Rather than buying your daughter a chanel bag, why not put that money into shares in Chanel, and let your daughter spend that money when she's old enough to appreciate the bag
Just what I was thinking. She's not always going to be 'relevant' and Little Miss Popular (though God knows why....she is seriously crap at everything). Just hope they have invested some of their money for the future cos the way she spends it they're not gonna have much left in a few years time.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.