Rochelle Humes #2 Read the room?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son, my son, my son. Do they forget they have daughters now the king is here 🙄
I get the impression Blake is a band aid baby...you know the ones people have when they are having troubles and obviously Marvin got his boy so she’s even happier!

Unfollowing now....I can’t stand her moving all the products, why?! Just why?
The fact she looks at that one with a sticker over the front, does she want to just waste it?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
God almighty. Who is she showing the rings too? Marvs bit on the side? They’re in practically every bleeping pic

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she class her self as a mystery shopper ? Can she rephrase it as mystery shop worker ?
To me a mystery shopper she would be buying the products maybe even ask the workers questions regarding products.. all she does is re arrange to shelves like workers ...
And anyone who has a bit of 'celeb' knowledge may actually recognise her ... not much of a mystery
I work in retail and we used to have mystery shoppers. The whole point was that you never knew who they were.

Does she think her range should be the most maintained shelves in the store 😂 Stop touching every product 😏

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Apologies if you saw my last post I had to delete it to fact check the date but yeh confirmed Rochelle & Marvin were at a wedding party yesterday attended by a lot more than 15 people, I would say closer to 100. I don’t want to post screen shots as they are from someone’s private account with little followers.

That’ll be why she sounded so ropey this morning.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Apologies if you saw my last post I had to delete it to fact check the date but yeh confirmed Rochelle & Marvin were at a wedding party yesterday attended by a lot more than 15 people, I would say closer to 100. I don’t want to post screen shots as they are from someone’s private account with little followers.

Why is she above the rules

Reactions: 3
Why is she above the rules
She and all the other people there. I really do feel for people who have had to cancel and/or downsize weddings over the past year but so many other people have done it and stuck to the rules it infuriates me that some don’t. I get it, you want everyone there but in that case just wait until it’s allowed.

Reactions: 10
£35 for a water bottle.....
just another tacky way to flash the cash. What a mug to spend that money on a water bottle when it does nothing more than one that costs a pound. And if she needs to read her bottle to know when to drink, she’s even more thick than I thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
just another tacky way to flash the cash. What a mug to spend that money on a water bottle when it does nothing more than one that costs a pound. And if she needs to read her bottle to know when to drink, she’s even more thick than I thought.
jesus if I wanted bottle like that, I’d just buy a £1 bottle and use a sharpie to write some crap on it 😂😂😭

• Haha

Little followers or not, if they themselves have broken the rules why protect them?

Little followers or not, if they themselves have broken the rules why protect them?
It’s not about protecting them it’s about them possibly knowing who’s shared their pics but this isn’t the place for outing nobodies anyway.

Reactions: 4
I find her highly irritating 🤣 them rings blah blah and am I the only one wondering why she dont use bubble bath?

Reactions: 2
I find her highly irritating 🤣 them rings blah blah and am I the only one wondering why she dont use bubble bath?
Don’t get me wrong I dislike her so much but nah I had bubble bath 🤣 I just love plain water then use my body wash

Don’t get me wrong I dislike her so much but nah I had bubble bath 🤣 I just love plain water then use my body wash
Hate that should say

Reactions: 2
Thread #3 title suggestion
Bragging going at full throttle
Who pays £35 for a water bottle?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.