Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dubaigirl

She’s just had the cheek to say her Christmas was different like everyone! You were in dubai for 3 weeks love! Jesus!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Queen Bey

Cringing at the post she reposted on her Instagram story of DJ Charlesy wishing her a happy birthday - he put on the story that she actually sent a photo of them together so he could upload it to wish her a happy birthday. 🥴
9775E915-4ACA-4A91-8307-80F9CBDF8E0D.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

PinkGin123

VIP Member
She should herself be responsible enough to say ( or even think) I’ve got a very young baby , I’ve been to a country that has made many headlines due to people’s lacks of respecting the rules so I’ve made the sensible and right decision to isolate. But no, she has headed on into work to spread any germs amongst her colleagues. Selfish. Plus she lives in a Tier 4 area with very high cases.
The fact she took her very young baby away just proves she does not give a fuck about this virus - let alone spreading it around. Smug imbecile.

Reactions: 38

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Yes I am struggling to understand how a very wealthy, mixed race woman who has had 3 births in a private hospital with the best healthcare & a dedicated midwife to call at anytime can possibly relate to a black woman who has studied this subject in-depth & has first hand experience with it. Rochelle will do anything to shine & be a ‘national treasure’ - would have been much better received if she has said thanks but I feel there are far more worthy presenters out there for this specific topic.

Reactions: 37

rainonme

Chatty Member
It has not gone down well on Twitter, rightly so. There’s some great conversations going on there, far better than what I can verbalise. But what I will say is Rochelle should never have taken this job, and reading that caption again, she’s got a bloody cheek to pretend as if this documentary was her idea when actually she’s just jumped on it last minute at the expense of a far better suited, well-versed and intelligent black woman. She’s complicit in the continuous silencing of dark skinned black women, she must address this! I hope Candice feels supported today.

Reactions: 37

Glencoe

Funny how She has turned the comments off on her last 2 Instagram posts, just proves she knows what has gone on. I can't fathom how anyone would pick her to front a serious investigative programme. She isn't a journalist, she has no interview skills and I'd hazard a guess that she knew nothing of this topic until she was approached to front the show.

Reactions: 36

Margesimpson

I respectfully disagree about them and others being ‘loaded and could give more’, whereas I think it is amazing this sweet little girl has had the money raised so quickly for her treatment what makes her life any more important than so many other young children in similar circumstances. There are so many justgiving causes that make your heart bleed and unfortunately so many sick children needing treatment that can’t be afforded, if they gifted say £20,000 to this one do they do this the next time? Where do you draw the line? I would rather see them donate £500 to Azaylia and then see them be able to give £500 to many others. Hope I’ve explained this without sounding harsh

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
I’m actually surprised she is being allowed to present today. I understand you don’t have to quarantine after Dubai but surely itv would be aware of how long she’s been out there and how many people she was on holiday with. Surely common sense would have set it and they should be saying no and finding someone else.
She should herself be responsible enough to say ( or even think) I’ve got a very young baby , I’ve been to a country that has made many headlines due to people’s lacks of respecting the rules so I’ve made the sensible and right decision to isolate. But no, she has headed on into work to spread any germs amongst her colleagues. Selfish. Plus she lives in a Tier 4 area with very high cases.

Reactions: 30
This makes it even more disgusting.... the fact that Rochelle got the job because she is maybe more palatable to the viewing eye because she has lighter skin makes my blood boil (I am a lighter skinned black women) Rochelle will not do this programme justice... her smug face trying to look sympathetic is going to annoy me 🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Mufasa

Chatty Member
Whilst the bragging of label flashing makes me cringe there’s something else I can’t fathom which is how they’ve got so much money still. Who is paying them to work?! Fucking pair of drips both of them.

Reactions: 29

Elvis4525

Not sure if anyone else caught on to Matthew making a dig at her for being on holiday during a pandemic 👀

• Haha
  • Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
“They don’t make them like him anymore” I hate comments like that. Is she saying her daughters won’t ever have a good husband? You are not the only one with a good man, there’s a lot of good men in this world and there’s a lot of good people who will continue to raise good men.

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
I tried to post on Candice‘s Instagram but comments are limited. With Rochelle fronting it, it’s not going to be the hard hitting documentary they are probably hoping for. Both of my children were born in a local NHS hospital and thankfully my experiences were positive. It seems ironic that a programme wanting to highlight the experience black women have in pregnancy and childbirth is being presented by someone so far removed for this situation. She had money to pay privately. There’s no common ground there. May as well get Simon Cowell to do a documentary on benefits Britain. I hope it backfires spectacularly.

Reactions: 28

Sickofinstacrap

So the documentary was originally supposed to be presented by Candiace Braithwaite who was in picked in March 2020 to present it. In a video on her IG reels she discusses it.
That’s a shame! Candice is a very intelligent woman who has an actual opinion and can maintain an intellectual dialogue, compared to Rochelle just nodding her head aimlessly, glazed eyes and probs thinking how many Chanel handbags she can buy out of this pay cheque

Reactions: 28

Tinybelle24

I’m actually surprised she is being allowed to present today. I understand you don’t have to quarantine after Dubai but surely itv would be aware of how long she’s been out there and how many people she was on holiday with. Surely common sense would have set it and they should be saying no and finding someone else.

Reactions: 27

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
There are plenty of documentaries where the presenter doesn't have first hand experience of the topic. Look at Stacey Dooley, it's called investigative journalism. Candice has just confirmed the show she was potentially presenting is not the same show as the one Rochelle is. It just so happens that the producer didn't get his shown picked up by the channel and Rochelles producer did. That's where the issue lies. How do you know the person producing the show Rochelle is in, isn't a Black woman? 🤔
Yeh and Stacey Dooley is shit at her job too.

• Haha

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
Another thing with Rochelle. At some point the likes of Piers Morgan will probably come for her and ask for the facts etc. Is she going to stand up against this? There's already a post on twitter where she's basically implied there's not a problem within the NHS...yet this is the thing she's meant to be talking about. There IS a problem. Somebody like Candice or any other activist will know the ins and outs, they'll of lived through it themselves, they will be able to pull up the facts and not just have to read a script prepared by someone else. Rochelle will do this documentary and then go back to posting about her holidays, M&S trips, her designer gear etc. She'll get the money and she'll go back to her normal life and it will never be spoken about again. Other than when the protests and riots were happening last year, I don't think I've ever seen her touch upon her experiences with racism and the things it entails.