Rochelle Humes #2 Read the room?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep it’s definitely not normal to be in your 30s and be constantly showing off what labels you have. It’s what I remember teenagers doing in the 90s when i was at school. Nobody I know does it now as a grown up!!
Wasn’t there a Tattler a few months ago who mentioned Marv had had relations to a school mum in the previous school. Please return and expand on it.

Reactions: 11
they've definitely been eating out all week without the kids. Does she forget she puts EVERYTHING on insta so saying date night, when they;ve had about 4...duznt make sense.

Reactions: 2
I don’t see Marv doing the same. Maybe they are a “business” couple now.

Reactions: 3
We might be spared her own roasties today most probably they will be out for a roast and we’ll get a pic of her plate with whatever bag she’s using in view.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So bad 🤦🏼‍♀️ My daughter is 12 and she’s very much into fashion even though we could do it we would never. We want our children to know the value of money and working hard is what gets you ‘nice’ things. She’s already started doing some filing for her dad getting paid and she can’t wait to go to urban outfitters 🤣.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
They are like trash with cash flaunting every single expensive meal, designer item etc etc but a kid with a Chanel Bag is ridiculous. She should take a leaf out of Tamara Ecclestons book and be a bit more discreet - she could buy anything she wants & yes she goes amazing holidays etc but she lets her kids be little & if her eldest daughter has expensive items, we certainly don’t know about it cos Tamara doesn’t draw attention to any of that stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.