Rochelle Humes #2 Read the room?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t think she’s as happy as she makes out. Something is definitely missing from her life. Why does she think people give a tit about her showy purchases? She’s all fur coat and no knickers

Reactions: 9
I honestly don’t think she’s as happy as she makes out. Something is definitely missing from her life. Why does she think people give a tit about her showy purchases? She’s all fur coat and no knickers
this has been mentioned and i think is spot on. Something amiss.... 99%’of other celebs with the ££ do not go on like that. She’s trying to annoy someone i think anyway.

Reactions: 6
this has been mentioned and i think is spot on. Something amiss.... 99%’of other celebs with the ££ do not go on like that. She’s trying to annoy someone i think anyway.
I get that feeling too. ‘Look at me with my loadsamoney! You may have shagged my marv but I’ve got the MONEY!’

• Haha
Haha I was just about to say who on earth goes to the stables with a Hermes bag 🤣. When my daughter goes riding I do not take a handbag with me and I absolutely would not wear trainers I was bothered about.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haha I was just about to say who on earth goes to the stables with a Hermes bag 🤣. When my daughter goes riding I do not take a handbag with me and I absolutely would not wear trainers I was bothered about.
Exactly this. I was howling at those pics - she didn't look out of place at all😏

Who even carries a handbag these days? Shes a tit.
and if anything.. surely she’d Need a baby changing bag but he’s prob with the au pair. Real down to earth Roch

Reactions: 4
There’s no way people wear yeezys because they like the look of them 🤮 purely just for the name!

Do we think Marv has been shagging about and she’s trying to prove you can’t split up our family or ever have what we have (money) I’ve seen it mentioned on here a few times but does anyone know if it’s true

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do we think Marv has been shagging about and she’s trying to prove you can’t split up our family or ever have what we have (money) I’ve seen it mentioned on here a few times but does anyone know if it’s true
She's definitely trying to portray this perfect life. So much that it's making people think the opposite.

Reactions: 7
Georgina is a major show off and can be really cringe at times but I stand by my opinion that Rochelle, being someone who is in the public eye needs to be more aware of her audience. Georgina is a footballers wife, she’s not acquiring wealth from the every day person who watches This Morning and buys their kids hair products in Boots.

I’m not sure about Marv playing away from home but it wouldn’t surprise me one bit. The showing off is something I just do not get. Something must be missing from her life or she’s just bloody stupid. it would scare me after the whole Kim k Paris situation. I never post anything about what I’ve got I’m very conscious about posting my home too and I’m just a every day woman 🤣.

Reactions: 7
I’m not sure about Marv playing away from home but it wouldn’t surprise me one bit. The showing off is something I just do not get. Something must be missing from her life or she’s just bloody stupid. it would scare me after the whole Kim k Paris situation. I never post anything about what I’ve got I’m very conscious about posting my home too and I’m just a every day woman 🤣.
thats’s the thing - she acts as if shes relatable. Far from it! Such a dick! I’ve never trolled anyone but she’s coming close to it just with a few home truths.

Reactions: 3
I think Rochelle must be feeling a bit under the weather. She has posted a photo of the nails on her right hand! Not like her to miss an opportunity to show off her rings!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.