Rochelle Humes #2 Read the room?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First day of eased restrictions and shes at pilates then in a beauty salon.
No 'busy mamma' insta shite today.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly, what a head. Honey i'm home...... please go do one Rochelle and realise what is going on in the world.
and it's not new season bleeping prada.

Reactions: 16
She did the same thing when the first lockdown ended. Posted a picture of Harrods with a caption about how much she missed it. Put me right off her

Reactions: 12
Everything she's posted today is an attempt to show off money wise. High end shops, new car, expensive perfumes, horses etc. She needs to know that money talks, wealth whispers. Keep it classy Rochelle and keep it humble

• Heart
Reactions: 22
People who are actually rich don’t flaunt it like that. I’ve an uncle who is a multi millionaire who drives a few year old Kia and wears a Casio watch. Rich rich don’t feel the need to flex. I really feel like she does all this to prove herself in some way to some one. Probs Marvins side women

Reactions: 22
People who are actually rich don’t flaunt it like that. I’ve an uncle who is a multi millionaire who drives a few year old Kia and wears a Casio watch. Rich rich don’t feel the need to flex. I really feel like she does all this to prove herself in some way to some one. Probs Marvins side women
Is your uncle single? 🤣😁

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I myself love nice things like Rochelle but I never post it all over the internet and my socials are all just family and friends on private. That’s not the way I’ve been brought up.

Reactions: 7
It’s perfectly fine to buy the nice things that you can afford but it’s her flaunting it that boils my piss. She is not just an Instagram account set up by a bored housewife with too much money, she’s a day time TV presenter with a children’s hair care line that’s sold in boots and she really needs to think about her audience and who the people actually funding her nice lifestyle are.

Last edited:
Can this woman get any more up her own arse, the way she shows off is nauseating, she has no moral compass at all. Every post is 'look at what I've got' I can't think of any other instas that are as showey as she is.

Makes me think she is missing something in her life, and showing off like this obviously fills a gap. Is she really as happy as she makes out, I doubt it, she's very needy.
Wonder if Marv has been dipping his wick elsewhere again? and shes trying to prove a point???

It's very odd to brag as much as she does.

Reactions: 10
All her tactical boasting is a really essex keep up with the joneses move. Her Hermes blanket in the newborn cot at the hospital when blake arrived was a personal favourite. Utter tripe. As other tattlers have said similar and i agree i know and have worked alongside mega rich. And some of the stuff the humes put out is just laughable. And no roch we are not jealous!

The humes brand of forever love (which i hope it is for the kids sake) heavily reminds me of actor Chris Pratt making borderline nauseating comments declaring his love for then wife Anna Faris at hollywood star unveiling. By the end of that same year they had officially separated. All a bit protest too much

• Heart
All her tactical boasting is a really essex keep up with the joneses move. Her Hermes blanket in the newborn cot at the hospital when blake arrived was a personal favourite. Utter tripe. As other tattlers have said similar and i agree i know and have worked alongside mega rich. And some of the stuff the humes put out is just laughable. And no roch we are not jealous!

The humes brand of forever love (which i hope it is for the kids sake) heavily reminds me of actor Chris Pratt making borderline nauseating comments declaring his love for then wife Anna Faris at hollywood star unveiling. By the end of that same year they had officially separated. All a bit protest too much
It’s always the way, those who shout about how much they love each other and declare it to everyone are always the one who aren’t happy!

Reactions: 9
It’s perfectly fine to buy the nice things that you can afford but it’s her flaunting it that boils my piss. She is not just an Instagram account set up by a bored housewife with too much money, she’s a day time TV presenter with a children’s hair care line that’s sold in boots and she really needs to think about her audience and who the people actually funding her nice lifestyle are.
Thats the thing with Holly willoughby she never posts about what she bought.

Reactions: 3
Everything she's posted today is an attempt to show off money wise. High end shops, new car, expensive perfumes, horses etc. She needs to know that money talks, wealth whispers. Keep it classy Rochelle and keep it humble
Same Ilk as Sam Fairererreres 🙄

Reactions: 1
I wonder what they do for conversation ? “Ere ahhh marv - look what I Bawwwt todayyyyy.... “

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.