Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

steve1989

A
Jesus if my partner acted the way he does on stories after a few margs.... get in the bin you sloppy drunk it's not cute I'm embarrassed for you hun x
A bit strange that he’s out on his own on the lash in Seville spilling all his secrets 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2

CailínBeag

VIP Member
Guysss I’ve posted the measurements. BLACK
17kg
Have you got that Harvey Norman?

What a free loading bastard

Considering the times we're living in, to chuck a perfectly good functioning washing machine in favour of something more aesthetically pleasing, and to post about it, is just vulgar.

He could have just bought a new one and not mentioned it. At least he can't lose a washing machine, not unlike the 5 or 6 pairs of free airpods he's lost.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
The suit is awful. The stripes are just wrong, his partner Shane looked way more dapper in his classis suit.
Rob just trying to stand out from the crowd

I never said Leaky Lucy was a good nurse haha. I guess in fairness to him at least he always keep his content light, a pet peeve of mine is influencers coming on moaning about how stressful their day or work life is, when many others have it way harder. It does make me lol when he is sprawled out on a sun lounger with an espresso martini and his laptop on gmail pretending to be this executive Samantha Jones singlehandedly ruling Dublin’s PR scene

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I wonder how many clients he has? The only one I really hear about is Eavanna Breen. I reckon most of his clients are his friends, he likes to think he's some high flyer but he's had more holidays than I've had hot dinners.

Reactions: 1

tbo

The outfit 🤦🏼‍♀️ He strikes me as somebody who is very rude and self important the way he carries on. Himself and Greg O Shea passed each other like they didn’t exist before Rob all but hopped on your man for a photo 😂

Every hotel he stays in has to be some sort of suite, stays in a city for one night and will be jokingly posting “this will do” but always making sure to gloat and show off every inch of the room, I wonder does he email off his PR begging for upgrades

Every hotel he stays in has to be some sort of suite, stays in a city for one night and will be jokingly posting “this will do” but always making sure to gloat and show off every inch of the room, I wonder does he email off his PR

GW84

VIP Member
And it’s mutually beneficial from them to work together on projects (which I’m sure they do). I note RK doesn’t have matchstick on his bio anymore but I would presume it’s just so that it doesn’t cause confusion for prospective clients looking to work with him. He wants to funnel all the enquiries to his co.

He’s actually excellent at his job. Can’t fault him work wise. He knows his PR.
I've been to one event for a mutual client and whilst the product wouldn't be my cup of tea, the event was definitely geared toward the end user. Other than that I can't comment but I know he is PR for products or services as opposed to people.

Purpilt91

VIP Member
There’s a Tesco, a Centra and a Gala all within 5mins from where Rob lives, it sounds more like Rob CHOSE to go to Fresh and then make a story out of it! 🙄

JJJ1234

Chatty Member
I have not looked at his page in maybe a year but had a quick look today- what has he done to his face, is it fillers? he looks really different.
Filters. Also, all of the free facials he gets from a client (never tagged as ads). Lying down when his laundry is being done for him enables him to look rested (not tagged either). Resting while someone else makes his lunch
(salad place also not tagged). Lying around a pool in Spain or wherever while other people are working (not Rob) will also make someone look better. Actually, if you look at him on someone else’s unfiltered pics he looks really puffy and skin is dull. Oh, and that mobile place he is always pushing? Ads, not tagged either. Miss bloggers unveiled (but Rob sure does not!).

Do his parents own Palmerstown house?… I was there for a wedding. Nothing special tbh. It’s an old house so all event small rooms..the dance floor was actually the entrance hall where the civil ceremony took place earlier.