Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

captainkirk

Chatty Member
He came across very obnoxious (robnoxious😆) , and everyone else praising his stories🙈.
I thought the flight may have been a freebie with his #letsfly!!???? Retro and her shadow were gifted freebies at Christmas, same setup.
Does he have any normal friends or are they all pretentious snobs!!
lol -who was praising his stories?! I must have missed that. I always think he trys sooooo hard to be like James Kavanagh in terms of gas. He’s not even mildly amusing…Cringe

Reactions: 2

GW84

VIP Member
Mortified for the free PR stay for his fellas birthday. Rob likes to give the impression he has loads of cash.....yet they go on a freebie for his fellas birthday. The irony of driving to a free stay in his Range Rover.
They're just lucky the range rover actually works this weekend

JJJ1234

Chatty Member
As long as it gives rob his content he doesn’t care about anyone else, same as when he films his poor Mam who clearly Doesn’t like being filmed
Filming his mum is the worst ... she may be a nice person but she comes across as unpleasant and usually scowling. Why he thinks that insisting on filming her is funny is beyond me- the desperation is palpable when he drags her out.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
This fella is so full of shit. He 100% looks down on the class of people ( same that I am from ) that Julie is from. If she wasn’t an influencer he’d treat her like shit on his shoe.
I always think he's more laughing at her than with her!!
On a side note I haven't watched her stories in atleast a year. She has had the full insta hun makeover I see🤣

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
There is a March going on in Dublin right now, why is he not posting At that, after going on about it? Instead showing his day drinking - bizarre

tbo

On the same day walking around Dublin with a blanket whipped around him talking about the cold and a pair of flippin sunglasses on 🙄 he is a dose.

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Rob getting free Tom Ford glasses after driving to his parents wexford home in his range rover after a week in his parents 5 star villa in his top designer clothes is a little too much to bear.
That's after he lost his when he was on the piss acting like a clown and then went on to whine about losing them for days.
It's actually unbelievable, who gave them to him??
I always tell my kids don't take anything out of the house that they love if they're not going to look after it because I won't be buying a new one, it's called learning a lesson. No wonder this lot value nothing!!

Jackjack38

VIP Member
And also loves to gloat that the BF is a Doctor like it's some reflection on Rob himself. It's actually quite cringe at the minute, his sister seems to die alittle inside everytime he includes her.
If he was my brother and he irritated me so much with his recording for insta I would in no uncertain terms tell him to never feature me or I'd rip every strand of his hair which adores so much out!!!

CliTicaOToole

I am not spilling tea. But I have to comment. I met him several times over the years through a mutual friend. He is not a nice guy. Infact a spoilt brat and enjoys looking down his nose at other people. He adores himself. Daddy's credit card got a good going over for most of his life. He lives on another planet.
I knew it, he's an obnoxious dose and the boyfriend (BIG WHITE FAKE TEETH) will leave him eventually. The fake teeth and the chins and as for the mother.......she's like an ad for weight watchers gone very wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blogger and Insta Hun - friends with James kavanagh and holly carpenter - very OTT but not the worst in fact I really like him! Discuss!
No no no hun, these are all doses, stuck up their own arses.

JJJ1234

Chatty Member
Rob: (I have heard that you read here) if you’re not paying to have your clothing laundered, tag the company appropriately (it’s the law). If you are paying and are tagging in order to get free service, you need to stop. The company would appear to be disinterested.

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
He went to Eavanna for some kind of facial and then came on and said nothing correct about what he had done. Isn't he in marketing???? Isn't she one of his clients????

tbo

Rob is great at jumping on the latest bandwagon/on trend topic and then you never hear about it again from him. Today it’s monkeypox and he is some form of couch epidemiologist suddenly banging on about vaccination and contacting the Minister for Health (I’d guess you’ll be waiting for a response hun FYI!) - while it’s an important topic the way Rob just loves venting about stuff like that irks me.

• Haha

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
Has his own PR company don’t you know?!
He did something “off the cuff” this morning- set up a “master class” in pr. LOL. So “off the cuff” that it is completely set up and ready for his mum and dad and sister the waiting public to enroll. I won’t name the companies ( 2? 4?) the he appears to work for but he is constantly tagging them without declaring the connection. Even today, he tagged his favourite ________ company and a few stories later (unusual for him) said that he works for them. It is not ok to tag a company while getting a facial and not declaring the working relationship. Shady. Rob is in no way charismatic or talented enough to get by anymore on any kind of charm he may think he has. There are too many people in pr who are truly skilled and well connected and work really hard to further themselves- Rob is none of these and is getting older. The difference between his pr dabbles and his bf’s career is stark. Clearly desperate to make money now.
My opinion of him is changing slightly from
The comments on this thread, he seems to a bit sly - this Master Class nonsense he talking about today is he for real with it?