Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzbot

VIP Member
I've been to one event for a mutual client and whilst the product wouldn't be my cup of tea, the event was definitely geared toward the end user. Other than that I can't comment but I know he is PR for products or services as opposed to people.
Same 2 experiences but he and team did an excellent job at the events. Nailed the brief.

Reactions: 1

Gerry o

VIP Member
His parents rent holiday homes in Portugal. Every so often when he goes to visit them in their 'villa in Quinta' it's a different villa 😂
Oh really! Interesting must keep following now
Where’s he from like in Dublin?

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Rob is off to Quinta de Lago next week but it’s ‘absolutely not a holiday’ - what?! He says he hasn’t been over in months and months - this lad is on holidays more than he’s at home 🙄

So yes, poor petal poo, going to a Cliff House for the weekend and then Portugal for two weeks but not being on holidays? What a tough life our Rob has 😂
Straight here, with his not a hol speech!!!????
Hasn't spent much time with his Mum and Dad, did he not holiday with them in Italy a couple of wks ago???
He's a gas one. Like he is permanently on holidays🤣

I love my folks but like he may aswell just move in with them and be done.

CailínBeag

VIP Member
Haven't seen Shane in awhile guys
Were they not abroad together for a wedding like last week?

The same wedding he got totally pissed, did a Q&A and spoke about marriage and revealed that they weren't going to have kids....... hmm there's some oversharing now that I think of it.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
*PR stay at The Europe (the room looks v basic btw), I actually thought when he spoke about it yday he may of put his hand in his pocket but there ya go. Gifted stay for Rob, Grace is on a gifted stay.
And us plebs pick up the tab in the long run. Hotels gifting stays to the Insta brigade have to make up for it some way.

JJJ1234

Chatty Member
Non-stop promotion of his clients without declaring as ads- Bloggers Unveiled are needed again for scammers like this. Also- tickets still available for the zoom of the century. Guess mummy and daddy didn’t buy all of the tickets.

the_truth_hurts

Has anyone watched the video on Her.ie with Rob, Holly Carpenter and James Kavanagh and they joke about being arrested? 🤔🤔

• Heart

JJJ1234

Chatty Member
Why is he in London with instagrammers and their pr company when he supposedly has a pr company?

Vivian124

VIP Member
I know right - felt like shouting at him ‘ as in ‘Merkel’???? Except it would be wasted on the half wit
But does maybe Angella/ her parents from Meath (according to the postcard)have massive notions??
She must have spent every day of her life telling people how to pronounce her name, I'd hate her parents if I was her!

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
Rob is a weird one. Remember him and holly went on that cruise with Louis Armstrong and Mike Thurston.. well rob and paddy Smyth were up in Belfast a few weeks ago with Louis and Holly was no where to be seen.... definitely a rift there
Yeah I was thinking that, they not together much anymore and they neighbours- also there mams are best friends I think

Gerry o

VIP Member
Oh absolutely but he always somehow manages to allude that they own it by his “arriving home” mom and dad are at “home” in QDL. Having rented various properties myself in Quinta and based on the cost of rentals in QDL for a Villa of that size it would vary from €5k a week off season to Approx €10k a week high season.
They must have a place in Wexford too by the looks of it🙄

CailínBeag

VIP Member
Guess Rob was dumped by Liveline in favour of an actual doctor. He must be devastated 😉.
Again, promoting laundry service without declaring as an ad.... if it is not an ad, I am mortified for him. Tagging and begging for years and no bite.
I've always wondered if he does their PR or something? Or does something on the QT in exchange for fresh clean knickers.

• Haha

Icanteven

Chatty Member
Rob collecting his car at 11am after being on the piss all night is his entitlement personified. I don't doubt from his stories he was absolutely pissed the night before and on the way to collect.

JJJ1234

Chatty Member
Wonder why he wasn’t at the Stellar awards tonight but posted that he was “raging I couldn’t be there”? Odd. That type of vacuous
Z lister slap ourselves in the back because no one knows who we are cares who we are is something he would aspire to, non?