Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CailínBeag

VIP Member
The constant buying of new AirPods is a joke and is embarrassing, he has absolutely no regard for money. I used to enjoy Robs content before but I’ve taken a dislike to it lately - he’s not funny and the way he comes across is so self absorbed but not in the funny way that he used to be able to pull off before.
Ah jesus I haven't seen his stories but don't tell me he's after getting another pair?

Gerry o

VIP Member
where is he from and how’s the parents got that big house in Portugal? Was that the house that him and paddy were staying in recently?
Sorry only a newbie to following him😄

Annie94

I hope some young impressionable person starting out on their career does not apply for his internship shite and goes somewhere legit. He advertises for them every couple of months saying if they totally ‘wow’ him he’ll offer them a job afterwards but seems after years to have only 1 person working for him after countless interns. What’s really happening is he wants free labour to do the work he’s charging others for while he suns himself from his parent’s villa and if they don’t fulfil every demand he’ll run with it as an excuse not to hire them. If he wasn’t getting the laundry collected self titled guru would probably get them to drop it off too.
i know people that run their own business that constantly take unpaid interns........its okish but kind of exploitation at same time lol

CailínBeag

VIP Member
Why are they both wearing wedding bands already?
I'd understand if one of them got an engagement ring but why both? Is that the normal for same sex couples?
This confused me for a bit as well, each to their own I guess. Rob either bought 2 rings, or one ring to propose with and bought another for himself/had Shane buy one for him while out there.

GW84

VIP Member
Were they not abroad together for a wedding like last week?

The same wedding he got totally pissed, did a Q&A and spoke about marriage and revealed that they weren't going to have kids....... hmm there's some oversharing now that I think of it.
Oh I totally missed that 😂😂

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
Jesus Christ could he have made the #ad for Tan Organic any more hidden and less obvious…it’s almost invisible