Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Annie94

is it me or does Rob seem so awkward with his family on insta....... they definitely don't like being online!

Reactions: 1

CliTicaOToole

When is he leaving Portugal? Cos ive non stop tapped thru the last few wks its boring.
I'd say he's not leaving until DAHDEEEEEE stops sending cash. I'm sure his DOCTOR boyfriend (Shane (VERY white teeth)) in case ye plebs didn't know) is awaiting his arrival back to Ireland :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1

pinkyboi

Rob is a self proclaimed Yogi after one session and tells us he is going to keep it up - WHY does he do that stupid hand flick! I have a feeling this will be like the sporadic ‘campaigns’ he pretends to be wrapped up in every so often to save the world .. as he guzzles around in his Range Rover 🙄
The wildlife one yep 😬

Annie94

he seems to be posting a good few stories about going to the gym........he looks so skinny in his posts from a few years ago!

JJJ1234

Chatty Member
I can't figure out where the money is coming from, what does his parents do?

Also I'm a bit annoyed at his murky disclosures about the brands he promotes - to think of just a few

- Skin & Gin event
- handmade soap company (ironically I loved them a long time before he started doing their pr and I just can't abide them now)
- pair mobile
- the skin clinic he goes to for the tailored snake oil

I'm sure because he's not advertising them as such, it gets around the #AD stuff but full disclosure wouldn't go astray. I've seen "RKPR" on some of his posts alright.
- And the company that picks up his laundry (he tags the hell out of them- if he is paying for it why would he keep doing that?)

-Also - Freshii- again, lots of tagging

Orla (theorlacle) slated one of the companies that picks up laundry bit didn’t name it- raging that a lot of her clothing and baby stuff shrank- thought of rk straight away.
-The diet company his friend owns.

steve1989

“We live here” - Rob filming his walks in QDL. No Rob your parents rent a house on a golf course. You’re a grown man that lives in Dublin. You fly out every now and then to the Algarve to annoy the fuck out of your mother by filming her scowling and being generally pissed off with you (understandable!). He screams attention all the time. How the fuck can anyone put up with such a dose?
I cringe every time he mentions “we live here” “our house in Portugal”. Did anyone hear him call the wexford home their “COUNTRY HOUSE”. Who the fuck calls it a country house?!
Do his parents own or rent the house in Portugal? The family seem to be very wealthy.

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
I wonder did the parents buy him that house in full hence he has no rent/mortgage and all his money can go on his lifestyle?

CailínBeag

VIP Member
Hey, the snaps Rob is recently posting is not the house he does usually be in with his parents? It’s definitely a different house. Did anyone else notice that? I bet all along the house was rented but he tried to let on they owned it.

Was it? I can't say I noticed any different. All those McMansions over there look the same.