Rob Kenny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blogger and Insta Hun - friends with James kavanagh and holly carpenter - very OTT but not the worst in fact I really like him! Discuss!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I find him absolutely painful.

Adores himself, if he was a bar of chocolate he' eat himself.

Reactions: 9
Rob is a weird one. Remember him and holly went on that cruise with Louis Armstrong and Mike Thurston.. well rob and paddy Smyth were up in Belfast a few weeks ago with Louis and Holly was no where to be seen.... definitely a rift there

Reactions: 2
Rob is a weird one. Remember him and holly went on that cruise with Louis Armstrong and Mike Thurston.. well rob and paddy Smyth were up in Belfast a few weeks ago with Louis and Holly was no where to be seen.... definitely a rift there
Yeah I was thinking that, they not together much anymore and they neighbours- also there mams are best friends I think

Reactions: 1
Yeah I was thinking that, they not together much anymore and they neighbours- also there mams are best friends I think
Yeah don’t they live 2 streets away in stoneybatter? Definitely something happened when holly got the new boyfriend I’d say

Have to say I like him, he cracks me up, especially the cook with Rob segments. His boyfriend seems lovely too How is he friends with all those Alex girls? I'm surprised if him and Holly fell out but sure seems like that.

Reactions: 4
Have to say I like him, he cracks me up, especially the cook with Rob segments. His boyfriend seems lovely too How is he friends with all those Alex girls? I'm surprised if him and Holly fell out but sure seems like that.
i think they all either went to college or worked together in PR, him and Hannah seem to be v tight, dunno how he sticks her

I am not spilling tea. But I have to comment. I met him several times over the years through a mutual friend. He is not a nice guy. Infact a spoilt brat and enjoys looking down his nose at other people. He adores himself. Daddy's credit card got a good going over for most of his life. He lives on another planet.

Reactions: 14
I am not spilling tea. But I have to comment. I met him several times over the years through a mutual friend. He is not a nice guy. Infact a spoilt brat and enjoys looking down his nose at other people. He adores himself. Daddy's credit card got a good going over for most of his life. He lives on another planet.
I knew it, he's an obnoxious dose and the boyfriend (BIG WHITE FAKE TEETH) will leave him eventually. The fake teeth and the chins and as for the mother.......she's like an ad for weight watchers gone very wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blogger and Insta Hun - friends with James kavanagh and holly carpenter - very OTT but not the worst in fact I really like him! Discuss!
No no no hun, these are all doses, stuck up their own arses.

Reactions: 2
I’ve always found Rob completely gas up until this week with his stories from Antibes - he’s turned into an insufferable dose imo…and his accent is suddenly more affected than all the Alex group put together. I think he thinks he’s the first Irish person to grace the south of France or something 😂

Reactions: 4
I have to agree, even thought he totally OTT i do really like him, but he wreaking my head this week on his stories

Do ye reckon Rob was on hols before the 19th? He was talking about coming home soon on his stories and seemed well settled in Antibes when he first posted about it on Monday. I agree, I really like him when he's on his own, with his family or Shane but can become a bit of a dose when he's with some of his posher gal pals.

Do ye reckon Rob was on hols before the 19th? He was talking about coming home soon on his stories and seemed well settled in Antibes when he first posted about it on Monday. I agree, I really like him when he's on his own, with his family or Shane but can become a bit of a dose when he's with some of his posher gal pals.
Hes a dose full stop. Absolute melt

Reactions: 3