Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hawkclado

It’s a rental and his dad has a good business but it doesn’t turn over millions.. people who are actually Wealthy don’t flaunt it
I can't figure out if the house in Portugal is his parents or a rental. He definetly lives flaunting his folks wealth that is for sure!!
[/QUOTE

Reactions: 2

JJJ1234

Chatty Member
Yea as well as the apparent driving incident, BU also called him out for being a no smoking ambassador (title may be different) for Boots. He was supposedly off the fags and getting support on journey etc. He was then apparently photographed smoking at the airport bar terrace in T1 with one of his friends, before jetting off, probably to Marbs... LOL. I really do miss BU, whoever they were!

Master Class WTF, more like Master Bate lol! (PS I know that's spelt incorrectly, I meant to lol)
Could be a master class in hair stroking, hair flicking, telling Insta Shane is a ride or in hideous accents....the mind boggles.
Completely forgot about smokegate... thanks for the reminder!

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
So “team” RKPR is running an event tonight…has anyone ever actually seen of of the other “team” members?

Annie94

have actually stopped following rob .............used to find him gas but now hes just getting on my nerves with the fakeness

CailínBeag

VIP Member
The suit looks like a mangled sailor's suit. And the bag, fuckin hell. If it wasn't a Prada he wouldn't be wearing it.

C1O2

Chatty Member
I always think he's more laughing at her than with her!!
On a side note I haven't watched her stories in atleast a year. She has had the full insta hun makeover I see🤣
I hate people like that. It’s fucking horrible. He strikes me as a person who would say you’re looking good and then once you’re gone say the state of her !

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
The new rental in Quinta isn't a patch on the last one they had! :LOL:
Was just thinking the same, not even a pool…I mean as he would say himself “who even are you if your parents (rental) doesn’t even have a pool”! We are heading there ourselves on Monday and looking forward to it, just hope I don’t bump into screeching Rob!

DailyGlitter

I have not looked at his page in maybe a year but had a quick look today- what has he done to his face, is it fillers? he looks really different.

CailínBeag

VIP Member
It’s a rental and his dad has a good business but it doesn’t turn over millions.. people who are actually Wealthy don’t flaunt it
I thought it was a rental but his use of language in earlier snaps had me scratching my head "where we live" "our house"...

JJJ1234

Chatty Member
Why would a so-called “pr pro” ( him about him) sign up with a pr agency to represent him?

dco1987

I don’t understand why he is on about his parents living there- bank accounts and having the Portuguese phone for that. Unless they rent during the summer and live there for winter. I’d be absolutely mortified to talk about money the way her does. Tone deaf.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
But like... how many times has he said "our house in Quinta, or mum and dad's house in Quinta" actually scarlet for him.
No way!!! He has totally made out like they own the house. Thought the one he is in this time looked different to the last, there was a bridge over the pool in the other one . What a tool!!

Princesssun

Chatty Member
Don’t know what it is about that wedding (looking at Hannah Saunders stories too) but there is something really off about it. The bride and groom look so awkward but the bride looks pissed off in all the story backgrounds. Maybe they all got really pissed quickly. Not many gushing stories from Hannah like normal so she was either banned from posting or she was disappointed in day for her “content”
Rob deffo on ❄