Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CailínBeag

VIP Member
I wonder how many clients he has? The only one I really hear about is Eavanna Breen. I reckon most of his clients are his friends, he likes to think he's some high flyer but he's had more holidays than I've had hot dinners.
Seems to be well tied in with Virgin, the handmade soap Co, skinmade(?), his shared office space, that fashion designer one, pygmalion, Pair...

Reactions: 1

captainkirk

Chatty Member
Excuse my filter ignorance here 🤣 but can they really change your entire face so drastically?! I watch rob fairly frequently and always thought he has a slim-ish face, but one of his gal pals just posted a pic of him which I assume she wouldn’t have bothered to put a filter on, and he looks like a different person! WTF?!

GW84

VIP Member
I wonder do the parents help fund his lifestyle?
Surely they'd have to?
Like the lifestyle he's living, the amount of holidays, nights out etc. I can't see him making enough from his PR job to find all that plus rent and car payments.

steve1989

Oh dear oh dear, the stories from last night are beyond tragic! The commentary on how his parents LIVE in the Algarve they don't just visit guys and then the bizarre comment about how he and his other half are not having kids? nobody asked you fucking fool. What really sent me over the edge was the comment on how you just HAVE to have a linen Burberry shirt ready to go in the bag. He is the most arrogant fucking nobody, and genuinely think he is not one bit attractive its insane to me how his other half who seems like a nice handsome chap has anything to do with that muppet. Cancel immediately.
And he says kids will be expensive when his lifestyle I imagine costs a fortune. I agree his partner seems lovely and very handsome.

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
Have to say I like him, he cracks me up, especially the cook with Rob segments. His boyfriend seems lovely too How is he friends with all those Alex girls? I'm surprised if him and Holly fell out but sure seems like that.
i think they all either went to college or worked together in PR, him and Hannah seem to be v tight, dunno how he sticks her

CailínBeag

VIP Member
He came across very obnoxious (robnoxious😆) , and everyone else praising his stories🙈.
I thought the flight may have been a freebie with his #letsfly!!???? Retro and her shadow were gifted freebies at Christmas, same setup.
Does he have any normal friends or are they all pretentious snobs!!

I think he had #PR on his insta so it was a freebie 🤮

Adeline

Do ye reckon Rob was on hols before the 19th? He was talking about coming home soon on his stories and seemed well settled in Antibes when he first posted about it on Monday. I agree, I really like him when he's on his own, with his family or Shane but can become a bit of a dose when he's with some of his posher gal pals.

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
I have to agree, even thought he totally OTT i do really like him, but he wreaking my head this week on his stories

JJJ1234

Chatty Member
I still follow James but don’t always watch his stories. James can be ott but does have some talent. He is who he is and there doesn’t seem to be any faking or dishonesty. I dm’d him once about a product asking him if it was an ad ( no disclosure) and he messaged back to say that it was not, that he would always declare a sponsored item- really nice, not defensive. Hard to know who Rob is exactly, there is so much pretension there (well, he’s is pretentious I suppose, to begin with!). There is such a strong sense to me of desperation with him and his content. The things that are overly dramatic are about absolutely nothing, and I stopped following him because his content is so weak. You’re scraping the barrel when you insist on putting your (seemingly in a constant bad mood) mother on your stories when she continually tells you to stop filming her. I watched one of his stories at the weekend and the shrieking at the hen party was too much- couldn’t hear anyone else. All noise. No substance. Rides heavily on the coattails of other “influencers”.
Agreeing with myself here! The story tonight about the nothing happened at all phone and the barman- why???

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Wants a new washing machine cause he doesn’t think the colour matches his kitchen. I wonder was it ever even used considering that crowd having been collecting and doing his washing for years. Cost of living crisis doesn’t affect Mr Dior
He is looking for a freebie, cost of living crisis doesn't affect you if you pay for nothing anyway.

Annie94

The carry on over the solo travel, you'd swear he was trekking through the Amazon alone not just on a city break......I'm deceased🤣
yes actually gas the way hes going on about his solo travelling.......
and on stories going on about no where other than uk and ireland having "slimline tonic"......its a hard life for him lol

CailínBeag

VIP Member
Call RTE so they can do the exclusive!!!!! Was the Mother (or one of the insufferable fake D6 friends (Lagan/Thames/Barrow/Suir/Shannon) in tow?)

No it was v.uneventful. I'd say the parents are staying out there for another while anyway it was just him and the boyf.

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
He isn’t exactly a great advertisement for them if he keeps losing them. 😄 if he gets freebies out of this its a joke!