Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SheStunned

Rob is toxic to the core, he thinks he’s above everyone society and behave how wants as thinks he’s some sort of celebrity. He’s absolutely venomous.

Reactions: 15

Bigred21

Chatty Member
I am not spilling tea. But I have to comment. I met him several times over the years through a mutual friend. He is not a nice guy. Infact a spoilt brat and enjoys looking down his nose at other people. He adores himself. Daddy's credit card got a good going over for most of his life. He lives on another planet.

Reactions: 14

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Is it just me or does anyone else find his relationship with Shane a bit one sided? He always seems to behave like a 12yr old with their first boyfriend, squealing and the high pitched giggling? Shane seems far more down to earth and seems to the adult in the relationship.
Stopped following rob over 6 mths ago and haven't looked at his page since. I just know when I do, it'll be same, same.
Carrying on like a spoilt brat, holidays with Mammy and Daddy and all about my Dr. Shane.
Hard to believe he's a grown man.

Reactions: 13

influencethis6

VIP Member
He is pure silent today not a peep out of him his hangover must be rotten and he deserves it.

And good enough for him. The utter fool. What an embarrassment.

Don't know how his partner puts up with his shit!..

You'd know his PR agency is a hobby , financed by his wealthy parents... is he oblivious as to how his arrogant, self entitled, bratish antics reflect on him & his business?

What business in their right mind would engage his services?

For all his designer gear & marbles in mouth accent, he is lacking in class & integrity.

No longer in your 20s hun...grow . The. Fuck. Up

• Wow

SozBbz

VIP Member
It would be a Christmas miracle for him to get clamped/towed.

He is just an absolute oxygen thief, a vapid moron who does no good for society. So vain and so hideous, I would literally rather boil my eyeballs than spend time in his company, and if I were Molloy’s, I’m not sure I’d welcome the association.

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
I actually can’t understand his relationship dynamics…I find Shane to be a fairly decent normal type guy who seems a bit low key so how the hell does he put up with Rob. In fact sometimes i almost get the impression that Shane barely even likes Rob.

Reactions: 12

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I think........ infact I know, if I ever walked into a bar/restaurant and seen Rob and any of his crew I would turn on my heel and leave immediately.
They are soooooooo obnoxious when drinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Tomtree

Hilarious this lad is talking about the cost living and people should be marching on the streets when he locked himself out of his house took the train to Belfast and bought a 400€ shirt from Burberry to tide him over …..

Reactions: 11

flappersF

Oh dear oh dear, the stories from last night are beyond tragic! The commentary on how his parents LIVE in the Algarve they don't just visit guys and then the bizarre comment about how he and his other half are not having kids? nobody asked you fucking fool. What really sent me over the edge was the comment on how you just HAVE to have a linen Burberry shirt ready to go in the bag. He is the most arrogant fucking nobody, and genuinely think he is not one bit attractive its insane to me how his other half who seems like a nice handsome chap has anything to do with that muppet. Cancel immediately.

drippingpeaches

He is so entitled and clueless. Saying his Portuguese air b n b host had "shocking" English, that's because you're in a foreign country Rob, and not in the Quinta resort anymore
---
Also, his idea of "solo travel" is going on the plane on his own over to his parents in Quinta, he is a knob

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
He really showed himself to be an obnoxious twat on that London trip. And so did Holly tbh, the accents were off the scale. What a bunch of self obsessed fools. No thoughts for anyone around them. He really is a spoilt brat and then going after Mary for saying they weren't celebs. They really are a bunch of nobodys

influencethis6

VIP Member
What a dickhead! The carry on at the airport & on the flight.. does he not appreciate he is is likely not the only person on that flight who was stranded in London coz of flight cancellation/ delay!

Utter definition of obnoxious...zero regard for anyone but himself!

Simpson41

Such notions - black tie for his 30th, trust rob
It's all so pretentious, would you actually like to be at that Dumb asses "30th birthday "Soiree"? I'd say it will be snowing down in Palmerstown house now till the wee hours of the morning ❄❄❄❄❄❄

• Haha

OliviaL

Jeez, it’s even more tasteless than I thought. He actually got sponsored booze. Tacky.

Reactions: 10

Vivian124

VIP Member
Rob getting free Tom Ford glasses after driving to his parents wexford home in his range rover after a week in his parents 5 star villa in his top designer clothes is a little too much to bear.

• Angry

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
Anyone else jus think his aer lingus story jus wasn’t funny? Jus painful - he reminds me of Kieran corrigan these days - painful