Rob Kenny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rob is toxic to the core, he thinks he’s above everyone society and behave how wants as thinks he’s some sort of celebrity. He’s absolutely venomous.

Reactions: 15
I actually can’t understand his relationship dynamics…I find Shane to be a fairly decent normal type guy who seems a bit low key so how the hell does he put up with Rob. In fact sometimes i almost get the impression that Shane barely even likes Rob.

Reactions: 12
My skin crawls watching this cretin. I’m thrilled he showed himself and Holly up for exactly who they are. They both come out of this looking obnoxious and tone deaf and it’s hilarious. I hope someone references the celebs threatening to fight and being so rowdy they got noise complaints and told to shut up by crew. Mortified for them behaving like a drug party on the way to benidorm.

Reactions: 4
I genuinely believe Shane is with him solely for the lifestyle. No rent cause Rob’s parents own the house. Multiple holidays where I’d guess they only have to pay for the flight and the parents pay for all when they are there. Lots of swanky nights out and he seems to like all of Rob’s friends. Having to tolerate Rob is the one catch

Reactions: 5
He is pure silent today not a peep out of him his hangover must be rotten and he deserves it.

Reactions: 8
He is pure silent today not a peep out of him his hangover must be rotten and he deserves it.

And good enough for him. The utter fool. What an embarrassment.

Don't know how his partner puts up with his tit!..

You'd know his PR agency is a hobby , financed by his wealthy parents... is he oblivious as to how his arrogant, self entitled, bratish antics reflect on him & his business?

What business in their right mind would engage his services?

For all his designer gear & marbles in mouth accent, he is lacking in class & integrity.

No longer in your 20s hun...grow . The. duck. Up

• Wow
Reactions: 13
And good enough for him. The utter fool. What an embarrassment.

Don't know how his partner puts up with his tit!..

You'd know his PR agency is a hobby , financed by his wealthy parents... is he oblivious as to how his arrogant, self entitled, bratish antics reflect on him & his business?

What business in their right mind would engage his services?

For all his designer gear & marbles in mouth accent, he is lacking in class & integrity.

No longer in your 20s hun...grow . The. duck. Up
Really his agency funded by his parents and it’s a hobby?😳
Wow how incredibly fortunate and privileged is he. Hope it stays fine for him it’s a tough world there.

Really his agency funded by his parents and it’s a hobby?😳
Wow how incredibly fortunate and privileged is he. Hope it stays fine for him it’s a tough world there.
Well it's the impression you get....he swans off to Portugal regularly, says he us working but that's a stretch.
His parents are well off, so Rob has that safety net.

He comes across as painful company. I'd say you couldn't tell him anything in confidence.

He openly recorded himself behaving in a manner which warranted a complaint from staff at restaurant in airport & crew on a flight. Like he clearly thought he was being hilarious / doing nothing wrong. Clearly pissed....zero excuse.

I used to think he was funny, but he is utterly painful & thinks he is all that.

I feel so sorry fir anyone sitting beside those 3 idiots on that flight to Dublin.

Reactions: 9
He really showed himself to be an obnoxious twit on that London trip. And so did Holly tbh, the accents were off the scale. What a bunch of self obsessed fools. No thoughts for anyone around them. He really is a spoilt brat and then going after Mary for saying they weren't celebs. They really are a bunch of nobodys

Reactions: 11
What an embarrassment. The worst of our pathetic “influencers” over in London. How does his partner put up with him? No money or lifestyle is worth that.

Robs client, Eavanna Breen, on her stories just now saying she received emails this week from both Alumier and Environ saying their prices are going up from January 1st so to get your purchases in ASAP, absolute bullshit, she just wants to shift stock before the new year!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ if anyone on this thread uses either of those brands, Millies or The Beauty Salon.ie ALWAYS have discounts on them and are super quick to deliver! 😁

Reactions: 5
187CC8B7-E809-47DB-BC5A-7B6021B09334.png

Really Rob, there was nowhere else to drop ‘dad’s bus’ than across the Disabled Parking space?

Reactions: 8