Rob Kenny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine giving out about almost 3k flights to Faro and then booking them for a few days!! What a dick.

Reactions: 2
Yeah and we all know it was probably mommy & daddy that actually paid for them. I find Rob a bit like Brian & Arthur (and some other Huns)….he likes to show off certain parts of his lifestyle to let people think he is loaded but then on the other side you see he only spends his money on things people can see…no real investments or assets in his life.

Reactions: 10
Rob is a very, very privileged person and I don’t think he is aware of that. He was born with a sliver spoon in his month and it will always still stay fine for him.

Reactions: 4
Imagine giving out about almost 3k flights to Faro and then booking them for a few days!! What a dick.
In fairness he said on Wednesdays stories that he didn't buy them but bought tickets instead to somewhere he had never been before ie Bordeaux. It turns out now that he's doing an article for RTE on Bordeaux

Reactions: 3
He reminds me of Richie Kavanagh. Two completely different voices that take you by surprise everytime. One minute it’s the fake D4 accent, the next it’s the overacting squealing.

But he gets a free pass for being physically repulsed by Greasy (facesbygrace). I love his body language at the meer mention of her name.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
where is he from and how’s the parents got that big house in Portugal? Was that the house that him and paddy were staying in recently?
Sorry only a newbie to following him😄

where is he from and how’s the parents got that big house in Portugal? Was that the house that him and paddy were staying in recently?
Sorry only a newbie to following him😄
His parents rent holiday homes in Portugal. Every so often when he goes to visit them in their 'villa in Quinta' it's a different villa 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
His parents rent holiday homes in Portugal. Every so often when he goes to visit them in their 'villa in Quinta' it's a different villa 😂
Oh really! Interesting must keep following now
Where’s he from like in Dublin?

Reactions: 1
Oh really! Interesting must keep following now
Where’s he from like in Dublin?
Clontarf. Went to school in Sutton pOrk private school. Insufferable. And yes some super sleuth on here found “their villa” in Portugal online!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What do his parents do? Only recently followed him...he comes across just like a spoiled rich kid living from the bank of mom and dad.

Reactions: 4