Rob Kenny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should be put up on bad parking Ireland. It’s disgusting behaviour just to show off a car

Reactions: 7
It would be a Christmas miracle for him to get clamped/towed.

He is just an absolute oxygen thief, a vapid moron who does no good for society. So vain and so hideous, I would literally rather boil my eyeballs than spend time in his company, and if I were Molloy’s, I’m not sure I’d welcome the association.

Reactions: 13
It would be a Christmas miracle for him to get clamped/towed.

He is just an absolute oxygen thief, a vapid moron who does no good for society. So vain and so hideous, I would literally rather boil my eyeballs than spend time in his company, and if I were Molloy’s, I’m not sure I’d welcome the association.
Well said.👏🏼

I’d love if he got clamped it would be hilarious, I would be actually pay to see that too.

Reactions: 6
My god he is one insufferable knob jockey! The accent, the don't give a duck attitude, and now the parking to show off Daddy's Discovery, scarleh for yeh that its only a 142!!!! 🤣
It astounds me that someone would show themselves parking like that an give not one duck! The epitome of a prick!

Reactions: 8
hes away with the fam staying in the merchant in belfast.............must be costing them!!

Reactions: 3
is it me or does Rob seem so awkward with his family on insta....... they definitely don't like being online!

Reactions: 1
He's an entitled dick. That whole escapade looled extremely awkward 😳. The Mum didn't look happy for one minute. I couldn't imagine being away and looking that miserable all the time.

Reactions: 5
hes away with the fam staying in the merchant in belfast.............must be costing them!!
I bet his stay in the Merchant is something he has zero appreciation for but it is something he just excepts to have handed to him on a silver platter.

It would be a dream to stay somewhere like the Merchant even for just for one night.

Another flight and more plane drunkness, he doesn’t learn! God I’d hate to be on a flight with him!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I think........ infact I know, if I ever walked into a bar/restaurant and seen Rob and any of his crew I would turn on my heel and leave immediately.
They are soooooooo obnoxious when drinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Rob is a self proclaimed Yogi after one session and tells us he is going to keep it up - WHY does he do that stupid hand flick! I have a feeling this will be like the sporadic ‘campaigns’ he pretends to be wrapped up in every so often to save the world .. as he guzzles around in his Range Rover 🙄

Reactions: 6
They spent 94 euro on a food shop for 2 ish meals in Fresh 😬😬😬😬 ehhh...you could easily go to Tesco for a tenner.. Or order in for a week at home for 40/50 euro for two people!

Rob is a self proclaimed Yogi after one session and tells us he is going to keep it up - WHY does he do that stupid hand flick! I have a feeling this will be like the sporadic ‘campaigns’ he pretends to be wrapped up in every so often to save the world .. as he guzzles around in his Range Rover 🙄
The wildlife one yep 😬

There’s a Tesco, a Centra and a Gala all within 5mins from where Rob lives, it sounds more like Rob CHOSE to go to Fresh and then make a story out of it! 🙄

Reactions: 1
He went to Eavanna for some kind of facial and then came on and said nothing correct about what he had done. Isn't he in marketing???? Isn't she one of his clients????

Reactions: 2
He's someone who thinks being thick is endearing, which is why every so often he'll go on about whatever current affairs podcast he's listening to or cause he's gonna champion to make him seem like he's making an effort.

Sure he got caught out with posting about Coillte during the week as well and had to correct himself. Latched on to an insta story that wasn't telling the truth.

They spent 94 euro on a food shop for 2 ish meals in Fresh 😬😬😬😬 ehhh...you could easily go to Tesco for a tenner.. Or order in for a week at home for 40/50 euro for two people!
That’s madness, I rarely go into Fresh if I ever do go in it’s a treat because it’s so expensive. Rob knew exactly what he was doing he’s just playing it cute and dumb as he always does with his stupid little hair flick.🙄

The bleached blonde hair and another free hotel stay!! Eugh!!
And I see Lou Cooney there too, double Eugh!!!!!!!

• Sick