Rob Kenny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rob: (I have heard that you read here) if you’re not paying to have your clothing laundered, tag the company appropriately (it’s the law). If you are paying and are tagging in order to get free service, you need to stop. The company would appear to be disinterested.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
First time poster here. I don’t know Rob but have followed him online for a few years now. I think I initially followed him on Snapchat as Instagram didn’t have stories at the time and Snapchat was more popular for our age at the time. I’m not sure how I even came across him… I think he must of been tagged in some other influencer account. I used to enjoy his stories and found him quite funny. I remember one day I saw him in real life having lunch outside. I remember him staring in disgust at my boots while I walked by and I knew he was judging them. It was 2016/2017 and at the time these boots were not in fashion. Ironically now this style of boot is all you can get. This interaction if you could even call it that stuck in my head. I got a very mean girls vibe from him and I’m better than you. What is funny though is and like I said at the start I don’t know Rob or his family but I myself come from a wealthy family. You wouldn’t know it from looking at me, I am very private and don’t dress in designer labels, show wealth etc because I don’t feel the need to. I got the impression that I come from money therefore I am better than you or look down on you vibe from him which made me laugh as I possibly and my family possibly have more wealth than his. I’m not trying to say that I am better or more important than him because I have more money but I got the impression that what he was trying to put on to the world. I have met other Irish influencers in real life and they have been very approachable and nice. I did not get this impression from Rob at all.

Reactions: 5
First time poster here. I don’t know Rob but have followed him online for a few years now. I think I initially followed him on Snapchat as Instagram didn’t have stories at the time and Snapchat was more popular for our age at the time. I’m not sure how I even came across him… I think he must of been tagged in some other influencer account. I used to enjoy his stories and found him quite funny. I remember one day I saw him in real life having lunch outside. I remember him staring in disgust at my boots while I walked by and I knew he was judging them. It was 2016/2017 and at the time these boots were not in fashion. Ironically now this style of boot is all you can get. This interaction if you could even call it that stuck in my head. I got a very mean girls vibe from him and I’m better than you. What is funny though is and like I said at the start I don’t know Rob or his family but I myself come from a wealthy family. You wouldn’t know it from looking at me, I am very private and don’t dress in designer labels, show wealth etc because I don’t feel the need to. I got the impression that I come from money therefore I am better than you or look down on you vibe from him which made me laugh as I possibly and my family possibly have more wealth than his. I’m not trying to say that I am better or more important than him because I have more money but I got the impression that what he was trying to put on to the world. I have met other Irish influencers in real life and they have been very approachable and nice. I did not get this impression from Rob at all.
I only know what I see online. There doesn’t seem to be ANY type of unique style, personality or “it” factor to him at all. He is bland. He seems to try to appeal to people through the telling of really stupid, vacuous stories. He makes himself out to be shallow and not very intelligent, and I believe him.

• Haha
Oh my god.

Do the likes of him not have any cop on at all? Using a pleather stool to iron a shirt and being shocked.... sorry DECEASED... that the pleather has melted?

Like, what?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my god.

Do the likes of him not have any cop on at all? Using a pleather stool to iron a shirt and being shocked.... sorry DECEASED... that the pleather has melted?

Like, what?
I rest my case.... not an intelligent person .

Reactions: 3
Anyone else jus think his aer lingus story jus wasn’t funny? Jus painful - he reminds me of Kieran corrigan these days - painful

Reactions: 10
Anyone else jus think his aer lingus story jus wasn’t funny? Jus painful - he reminds me of Kieran corrigan these days - painful
Totally painful - that’s putting it mildly’n the way he was boasting about being in business and carrying on saying ‘how can these 20 something year olds afford business class, what do they do for a living?’ Sorry what do you do for a living, don’t tell me self employed PR pays that well - you’re living off your parents ya big eejit!

He came across very obnoxious (robnoxious😆) , and everyone else praising his stories🙈.
I thought the flight may have been a freebie with his #letsfly!!???? Retro and her shadow were gifted freebies at Christmas, same setup.
Does he have any normal friends or are they all pretentious snobs!!

Reactions: 6
He came across very obnoxious (robnoxious😆) , and everyone else praising his stories🙈.
I thought the flight may have been a freebie with his #letsfly!!???? Retro and her shadow were gifted freebies at Christmas, same setup.
lol -who was praising his stories?! I must have missed that. I always think he trys sooooo hard to be like James Kavanagh in terms of gas. He’s not even mildly amusing…Cringe

Reactions: 2
lol -who was praising his stories?! I must have missed that. I always think he trys sooooo hard to be like James Kavanagh in terms of gas. He’s not even mildly amusing…Cringe
Maeve Madden did anyway, and somebody else but can't remember who!

I think he had #PR on his insta so it was a freebie 🤮

Reactions: 1
I know right - felt like shouting at him ‘ as in ‘Merkel’???? Except it would be wasted on the half wit
But does maybe Angella/ her parents from Meath (according to the postcard)have massive notions??
She must have spent every day of her life telling people how to pronounce her name, I'd dislike her parents if I was her!

It’s all very convenient that the laptop doesn’t have to be collected until he’s in the departures lounge en route home. Considering he was drunk on the entire flight, he didn’t use it then either and there was no need for him to bring it as any work he was doing on this trip was to continue fake post working on Insta

Reactions: 3
Excuse my filter ignorance here 🤣 but can they really change your entire face so drastically?! I watch rob fairly frequently and always thought he has a slim-ish face, but one of his gal pals just posted a pic of him which I assume she wouldn’t have bothered to put a filter on, and he looks like a different person! WTF?!

Has anyone watched the video on Her.ie with Rob, Holly Carpenter and James Kavanagh and they joke about being arrested? 🤔🤔

• Heart
*PR stay at The Europe (the room looks v basic btw), I actually thought when he spoke about it yday he may of put his hand in his pocket but there ya go. Gifted stay for Rob, Grace is on a gifted stay.
And us plebs pick up the tab in the long run. Hotels gifting stays to the Insta brigade have to make up for it some way.

I’m shocked that the Europe hotel are giving out freebies to this crowd .. and influencers in general
They should be above that