Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Icanteven

Chatty Member
Not rob sharing a housing crisis video when his parents set him up with a house, he "solo travels" to his patents villa and would break his back to story his latest BT purchase.

Reactions: 10

JJJ1234

Chatty Member
Used to think that he was funny. Stopped following him a while ago when he continued to advertise services/products without declaring ad etc. He comes across as shallow and vacuous. The way he uses his mother for content is pathetic. It is clear that she is usually not into being filmed but he does it anyway, anything to fill up stories on a slow day (they all seem to be slow, especially work wise). He has shown his parents address, car registration on Instagram, wonder if they are aware of that. From what he has shown on Insta, he is a classic wannabe with very little talent. This past weekend was typical Rob-hanging out with beautiful people one friend who appears to be as shallow and “look at me” as he is. No mask in a packed club.
IF he is a genuine, decent, ethical, hard working person, he is doing himself a disservice by portraying himself as a shallow,
screeching hair flipper who seems to rely heavily on the bank of mum and dad. Really don’t know what his purpose is on sm.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
The carry on over the solo travel, you'd swear he was trekking through the Amazon alone not just on a city break......I'm deceased🤣

• Haha

RozanneStevens

Yeah it’s a rental

and so was the previous house he was in last year!

actually embarrassing that he mentions it as being “down the end of our road”.

• Haha

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
Yeah and we all know it was probably mommy & daddy that actually paid for them. I find Rob a bit like Brian & Arthur (and some other Huns)….he likes to show off certain parts of his lifestyle to let people think he is loaded but then on the other side you see he only spends his money on things people can see…no real investments or assets in his life.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Rob is getting less bearable by the day! He’s got an Insta story up at the moment flicking his hair about and just in absolute love with himself - what a dose 🤣 what will he be like for this 30th ‘soirée’ 🤢🙄
He'll be decked out in Prada no doubt squealing at everyone.
I'll be honest I still follow Rob, I do find him funny some days and then totally unbearable other days, . I think all his friends come across as total snobs.

Reactions: 9

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
I find him absolutely painful.

Adores himself, if he was a bar of chocolate he' eat himself.

CailínBeag

VIP Member
My ex housemate was a nurse in Hermitage and had the pleasure of dealing with him during either his first or second nose job, so he’s definitely fond of going under the knife. He Allen wasn’t rude in the ward consciously, just such an air head that he’d say things constantly so patronising or condescending. He told her her scrubs were cute and that she is lucky she’s pretty so could find a hot doctor to marry since nursing pays so bad. Yeah well at least she earns her own way throughout life and isn’t free loading off family members. She said she felt he got a kick out of flaunting his wealth a lot as if anyone is clueless enough to see it’s not his own and looking at his social media that hasn’t changed. I think he was in college at the time and was on about going to Thailand for the entire summer, don’t think he ever had a part time job back then either as he was too busy maxing out daddy’s cards and that’s still his main pastime apart from mistreating his poor mother and making a mockery out of her

Your friend is a bit of a leaky Lucy for a nurse!

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
They try so hard to portray this mad having the craic 24/7 lifestyle but Rob's limo stories shows them all for what they are. Narcissistic self obsessed twats, all glued to their phones having zero craic and zero interaction with one another. Absolutely dire!!

• Heart

influencethis6

VIP Member
Really his agency funded by his parents and it’s a hobby?😳
Wow how incredibly fortunate and privileged is he. Hope it stays fine for him it’s a tough world there.
Well it's the impression you get....he swans off to Portugal regularly, says he us working but that's a stretch.
His parents are well off, so Rob has that safety net.

He comes across as painful company. I'd say you couldn't tell him anything in confidence.

He openly recorded himself behaving in a manner which warranted a complaint from staff at restaurant in airport & crew on a flight. Like he clearly thought he was being hilarious / doing nothing wrong. Clearly pissed....zero excuse.

I used to think he was funny, but he is utterly painful & thinks he is all that.

I feel so sorry fir anyone sitting beside those 3 idiots on that flight to Dublin.

Icanteven

Chatty Member
Didn't he say Friday he had a busy / hectic weekend ahead?
So that amounted to going to a rugby match ( he had no interest in) & getting pissed at it.. & a freebie stay in a hotel on Sunday

Honestly, himself & the other free loaders would age you!

And he has zero regard for other people in restaurants / hotels who don't want their faces plastered all over his stories! His friends appear to hate it too, constantly saying no or hiding their faces!

Can only imagine the state he is in now...doubt he love a camera shoved in his face, dying of a hangover & queuing for a chicken fillet roll in Centra!

Used to think he was funny....but he is beyond overbearing & obnoxious! I'd say if you were a friend of his, you could only tolerate him in very small doses!
This! My friend got shown by an influenceer in the background out with his ex, they were meeting to make up and everyone knew within hours and were asking them. You can't go anywhere now without these idiots taking your privacy away

• Wow

influencethis6

VIP Member
Didn't he say Friday he had a busy / hectic weekend ahead?
So that amounted to going to a rugby match ( he had no interest in) & getting pissed at it.. & a freebie stay in a hotel on Sunday

Honestly, himself & the other free loaders would age you!

And he has zero regard for other people in restaurants / hotels who don't want their faces plastered all over his stories! His friends appear to hate it too, constantly saying no or hiding their faces!

Can only imagine the state he is in now...doubt he love a camera shoved in his face, dying of a hangover & queuing for a chicken fillet roll in Centra!

Used to think he was funny....but he is beyond overbearing & obnoxious! I'd say if you were a friend of his, you could only tolerate him in very small doses!

CailínBeag

VIP Member
Yeah it’s a rental

and so was the previous house he was in last year!

actually embarrassing that he mentions it as being “down the end of our road”.

But like... how many times has he said "our house in Quinta, or mum and dad's house in Quinta" actually scarlet for him.

CailínBeag

VIP Member
This is so disgustingly OTT I can't cope. A bus full of Alex girls? Grant me strength.

I wonder if there's more to it though - a proposal or actual surprise wedding or something on the cards? Like all that for a 30th is just vulgar.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I don’t think anyone is jealous of you rob jus because ur away and it’s nice weather compared to home, he is delusional
He's the biggest show off, I laugh at them renting the biggest gaff and 5 of them rattling round it.
The sister and himself need to cut the apron ties.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Jackjack38

VIP Member
The bleached blonde hair and another free hotel stay!! Eugh!!
And I see Lou Cooney there too, double Eugh!!!!!!!

• Sick

flappersF

I love the way he says such moronic things like "Oh just picking up my laundry from my office reception" you work in a WeWork mate on Lennox street, it's everyones reception. He is a total fool and so are the rest of the jobless goons he hangs around with.

• Haha
It makes me feel sick that level of overindulgence for an adult in their 30’s. Renting out an entire building used commonly for weddings, a red carpet, open bar, brought in caterers, suit custom made by a designer. You’d know it’s not him funding it. God forbid he’d just be normal and celebrate his day by booking a regular function room somewhere without all this excessiveness. The parents seem fond of the drink and lavish lifestyle it seems, so maybe they’re to blame for allowing all this shit and not putting a stop to it

tbo

187CC8B7-E809-47DB-BC5A-7B6021B09334.png

Really Rob, there was nowhere else to drop ‘dad’s bus’ than across the Disabled Parking space?

Anto40

Honestly like Rob Kenny could be a satire of D4 knobs. When I first saw him I thought this guy cannot be real, he has to be taking the piss with the accent. Ross O Carroll Kelly type thing. But alas, no! The voice is real and so are the knobby sounding friends 🫣 i feel like Irish people were never meant to talk like that 🫣🫣 me with my Culchie, poverty accent has second hand embarrassment for that lot 🤭🤭 scarleh for em

• Haha