Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anto40

Honestly like Rob Kenny could be a satire of D4 knobs. When I first saw him I thought this guy cannot be real, he has to be taking the piss with the accent. Ross O Carroll Kelly type thing. But alas, no! The voice is real and so are the knobby sounding friends 🫣 i feel like Irish people were never meant to talk like that 🫣🫣 me with my Culchie, poverty accent has second hand embarrassment for that lot 🤭🤭 scarleh for em

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Rob is HILARIOUS! One night he decided to cook a meal on stories and was got absolutely wasted by accident.
It was a disaster from start to finish. He didn't realise the recipe was on 2 pages so had only bought half of the ingredients. When he was straining the jus, he fecked it down the sink by mistake. In the end he so pissed, I don't think he even ate the meal.
He was so naturally funny and witty!
His lashes are beautiful also 😍

• Haha

GW84

VIP Member
What an absolute gobshite, the way he goes on i have serious second hand embarrassment. As for "Dr" Shane, how many times does he say Dr...... At first I thought he was a medical doctor before I realised he's a PhD in music therapy😆 I have several family members with Phd's in their chosen field but not one of them would go on with that pretentious crap as they are not medical Dr's. Yes they have a doctorate and worked hard for it but no way would any of them go on the way that flute of a Rob does. It wouldn't surprise me if he's signs his name Dr Shane and on his credit card, CRINGE!!!!!
What 😂😂 I genuinely thought he was a doctor in a a hospital!

Kkhh

I have to strongly disagree with you there. If I spent 8 years earning it, I'd 100% be using it.

Also anyone I know does use it in a work/formal setting.
The thing was Rob was making it out as if your man was a GP.

• Haha
OMG IM SHOCKED!! He absolutely alluded to his parenting an owning that villa… People of tattle doing the lords work!

Not cool Rob!

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
This idiot gets more annoying each day. The constant screeching is so put on. The fake accent is so cringe too. Why don’t they buy a place there if the parents are so rich? I’d say it’s all for show. He tags everywhere he goes in the QDL area which is really odd. Its a pity QDL is turning into a knob fest holiday destination, have brilliant memories of it as a child and made the best bunch of pals there each summer. Pricks like Rob and the other “influencers” just turn the place into Marbella II!
I don’t know what people see in him or what’s appealing/relatable with him? He comes across like such a dick.
I genuinely always wonder what the poor boyfriend sees in him and how he tolerates him as Shane always seems so quiet and nice

CailínBeag

VIP Member
He's someone who thinks being thick is endearing, which is why every so often he'll go on about whatever current affairs podcast he's listening to or cause he's gonna champion to make him seem like he's making an effort.

Sure he got caught out with posting about Coillte during the week as well and had to correct himself. Latched on to an insta story that wasn't telling the truth.

Anto40

My god he is one insufferable knob jockey! The accent, the don't give a fuck attitude, and now the parking to show off Daddy's Discovery, scarleh for yeh that its only a 142!!!! 🤣
It astounds me that someone would show themselves parking like that an give not one fuck! The epitome of a prick!

LuckyB

What a shower of total assholes, wouldn’t even call them childish as that would be an insult to all children. Thick as 3 planks of wood, I’m all for having fun and a good time but their behaviour is ridiculous, influencers my arse, hopefully only influencing people not to be dickheads

Seamus

Chatty Member
I'm laughing at all your comments above. Yep he's not in any way shape or form a medical doctor. Listen the majority of medical doctors don't carry on with the big I'm a "DR" crap the way our Rob and Shane do!
Look at his Web page and you'll see his qualifications. Yes he has obviously studied hard and got a PhD in music therapy which technically Phd's carry a "Dr" title but I don't know anyone ( and BTW I've family and friends with PhD's) who calls themselves a blooming Dr that's not medical. It's disgusting really the pretentiousness of them. Just so vulgar, it's like the saying " money talks but wealth whispers".

Reactions: 7

JJJ1234

Chatty Member
My opinion of him is changing slightly from
The comments on this thread, he seems to a bit sly - this Master Class nonsense he talking about today is he for real with it?
My opinion of him is someone who has been completely sly for the past few years. I won’t name the companies but he regularly tags companies he is either getting free products from, working for, or at the very least, on the beg on a regular basis. He was a focus of Bloggers Unveiled too- shown driving away from a pub at the end of a day where he storied constantly showing himself drinking. He went quiet after that and only came back after BU was no longer on Insta. Not the brightest. He comes across as someone who has been indulged in the past and is now just coming to the realization that he is not all that and may have to work for a living. Not a good look for someone in his thirties to be in a position where he is having to start to hustle in a work arena he should be well established in at this stage.

God that party! So ostentatious, all about labels/ brands/ showyness. It wasn’t a huge party though, looked a bit bare and not that much craic. It was all a bit cringe- how much was spent on it!