Roadside Mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Switchstreetz. You asked: "And how could you possibly nail down your ME cause not just to a specific virus, but to one that definitely came from their school??"

You won't believe it but there's a tweet for this
Those tweets actually make me feel a bit sorry for her. "I don't know what's happening" sounds like the panic of someone newly coming to terms with becoming disabled which is really sad.

Reactions: 7
My kids are bleeping GODS but THERE WILL BE EXTENDED CONSEQUENCES for the stretch marks they've deliberately inflicted upon me.

What a Grade A twit. I think she's worse than Jack ever was.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Asked the school to let me trawl the records of what bugs were going around?
Why does she think schools are keeping records beyond “cold, flu, virus, sore throat” like they don’t swab kids and go “oh it’s the F8g61 strain of flu little Johnny has today”

• Haha
Reactions: 36
This tit is insane honestly how is every thread equally as insane as the last?

111 are brilliant, but only in instances of actual emergency. If you’ve not been put through to a service it’s because you can wait for a GP’s appointment, no amount of stamping about on Twitter will change that?

My kids are bleeping GODS but THERE WILL BE EXTENDED CONSEQUENCES for the stretch marks they've deliberately inflicted upon me.

What a Grade A twit. I think she's worse than Jack ever was.
Find this tit so bizarre. I get that we all deserve to feel good about ourselves / how damaging low self esteem is but unless you’re a super model your stretch marks are largely inconsequential to your overall quality of life.

Reactions: 22
@Switchstreetz. You asked: "And how could you possibly nail down your ME cause not just to a specific virus, but to one that definitely came from their school??"

You won't believe it but there's a tweet for this
JFC there really is a tweet for everything! 😭 nice work cataloguing the receipts though, honestly can't believe how many tweets she has 😱

Reactions: 9
Tutankhamun in the afterlife watching all those archeologists digging up his tomb: WRONG. bleeping. MUMMY.

I don't know whether to laugh or be appalled at her tweets. I am not a mother so I don't know but it's weird to deify your children and even weirder to then blame them for all your physical health issues. Not sure why you would want to threaten the NHS like the bleeping Joker poised to blow up a hospital either. There's a pandemic on, they're doing their best you utterly repellent witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It is completely beyond belief how these people seem to breed such geniuses too. Soooo many gifted and talented kids among them.

All of them, in a desperate attempt to prove themselves the best mums in the world, with their junior historians, aspirational glockenspeilers, David Bailey wannabes and off the charts maths and reading for their ages.

Unbelievable. Literally.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This thread is hilarious - I can’t believe there is someone worse than JM. Really hope her kids never see her Twitter

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am a big fan of this advanced word search game. I tried 'coffee' (Jack doesn't drink it so I wondered if RSM did) and found this prime example of her being a complete twit. It's hard to tell what it was about as the other user's tweets have been deleted but I can't think of a single thing that someone could say where this would be an appropriate response.

a lovely rsm exchange.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I am a big fan of this advanced word search game. I tried 'coffee' (Jack doesn't drink it so I wondered if RSM did) and found this prime example of her being a complete twit. It's hard to tell what it was about as the other user's tweets have been deleted but I can't think of a single thing that someone could say where this would be an appropriate response.

View attachment 768542
I'd wager that this person got this attack by saying they buy coffee for the homeless

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Searched "happy", in the context of "I feel happy/content/cheerful/positive"

*no screenshot to attach*

(I will be happy to be corrected)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Timeline does seem to show inconsistency and that's why I'm here. I don't think twitter folk should receive money and attention for what's been pointed out is an RS Archer style story. Baffled (this is so the right word!) and I admit annoyed by it

Note it's only an educated guess that the first 2 screenies are about RN

Didn't add all the christmas 2020 drama here (search prawns if interested). Sounds like a rough time, but it still doesn't match up

The ones in which RSM has never seen an account which has a greater density of monologs to camera, but it's not hers. Additionally, RSM provides helpful advice to a fellow ME sufferer to not use the internet if it destabilises them. Wise words, that I myself will take on board right now 👍😁

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14

View attachment 768542
Omfg sorry to me rail but honestly, I worked in ~luxury fashion~ for a few years which isn’t glam like the documentaries it’s full of the most abhorrent disgusting men I’ve ever had the misfortune of meeting, and yet RSM’s comment is worse than some of the tit I’d hear off them as they smoked inside meeting rooms. Not a Pearl clutching Enid Blyton mama by any stretch but bleeping hell that cannot be a woman typing that?!

Reactions: 12
Her “humour” is entirely aimed at trying to shock. It was the same when she joked about causing a scandal at the school gates, the like of which not seen since Ian Huntley. No sane, empathetic mother could ever joke about such a thing. Even your Jimmy Carrs and your Ricky Gervais might hold back on that one. So comments about whores and cock size (I assume that’s where she is going) is entirely in keeping with her sweary, billy big bollocks, nasty tone. Incidentally - the tweet that put her on my radar. Disgusting. Mother of young girls making that “joke”? Just sick.

I say humour, but, like a certain manic pixie, it’s about as humorous as toothache. These people aren’t funny - so they have to force it and it invariably fails, and quite badly in most cases.

Some nice finds again, Wooh. “ Waaaaaa - they ate my Pringles” There is definitely some very dangerous dynamics and attitudes to food in that family.

BTW - RSM is very quiet this week. All that lobbying must have really taken it out of her. Unless she is on a high after featuring in Mail Online.

Finally - it’s nice that friends are so generous among our subjects. Especially when spending habits are being questioned. Very nice indeed.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And some juxtaposed tweets to end the week. Out of context (just for now and just for fun). Look at the dates, please!
Why is she so angry. I get that perhaps her life is tit right now, but my god. Get over yourself love. You have it no worse than many others the world owes you nothing. Wise up and stop being bitter.

Reactions: 8
That Karen thread got brought up in my egg search as well. Last night I searched for 'howl' (logic being a certain bean-rinser has a propensity to howling and clawing) to see what came up and what do you know, an interminable thread suitable for DHOTYA where she explains to her devastated horrid child that the Nazis were literally KILLING PEOPLE. Thank goodness Hitler deleted his account and now fascism is over. Full-size screenshots in spoiler below due to being unreasonably long.

How can she write all that and then bang on about calling other politicians Nazis? We still have actual Nazis ffs. Yes the Tories are largely bastards and have no idea how the rest of us live, but they're not going to be committing genocide any time soon.

'If they do [come for us] then we'll be out of the country', way to freak your kids out.

Who tf is out here sneaking money into poor peoples' pockets like a creepy Robin Hood?
Nans and that's it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.