Roadside Mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now her child is the reincarnation of Bruce Lee? But they couldn't possibly afford karate lessons! Bloody Catherine is the director of the martial arts club anyway so even if they could afford it they wouldn't be able to go. I seriously hope these are not real children. Please don't be real children. If they are they're on a one-way trip to an aparthotel with bars on the windows and an enormous barbed wire perimeter fence.
Can’t wait for RSM to become Scottish (how does that even happen?) and tell that Cath to get the duck. The meddling cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t wait for RSM to become Scottish (how does that even happen?) and tell that Cath to get the duck. The meddling cow!
I suspect she'll become Scottish much like how she's claimed GRT... She'll move to Scotland, then declare it's not about where you were born, or what nationality your parents are, she's Scottish because that's where she lives... 🙃

Reactions: 12
More revelling in child violence (thankfully only imagined in this case).

Screenshot_20210919-020903_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20210919-020628_Samsung Internet.jpg

SHINS! +1 for the RSM=Jack truthers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Keep them alive as long as possible to prolong their pain.

Actually chilling. I am grateful for receipts.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The child that she pretends to care about with free school meals but she will beat the crap out of (if one of her mini Kray offspring get dissed)🙄

Reactions: 10
Keep them alive as long as possible to prolong their pain.

Actually chilling. I am grateful for receipts.
I know. It is like something out of Saw or Hostel. Grim stuff.
No thought (if any of it is true which is doubtful) that these children whose pain she dwells on so gleefully, might come from troubled backgrounds or have problems themselves (not that anyone deserves assault - troubled or not). They are all just justifiable victims for her family to assault apparently.
Amazing she has set herself up as an advocate for child welfare isn't it?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I think she must know about here by now - mainly because of her MM interactions. There will almost certainly be some self satisfied DMs flying back and forward...oblivious to how truly awful they both come across.

Hasn’t stopped her sharing yet another “keep off my food” themed picture about her kids and eating though. Or a “game” pitting her kids against each other.

I will say that this week or so, the number of tweets and their general content is definitely limited so I think that’s a win for Tattle, at leat where RSM is concerned. MM strikes me as a lost cause with a newly found gifting puddle so that’s handy! 😂

Reactions: 12
I think she must know about here by now - mainly because of her MM interactions. There will almost certainly be some self satisfied DMs flying back and forward...oblivious to how truly awful they both come across.

Hasn’t stopped her sharing yet another “keep off my food” themed picture about her kids and eating though. Or a “game” pitting her kids against each other.

I will say that this week or so, the number of tweets and their general content is definitely limited so I think that’s a win for Tattle, at leat where RSM is concerned. MM strikes me as a lost cause with a newly found gifting puddle so that’s handy! 😂
She definitely realises it’s not in her best interests to mention Tattle! Wouldn’t want people coming over to have a nosy…

Reactions: 13
I know. It is like something out of Saw or Hostel. Grim stuff.
No thought (if any of it is true which is doubtful) that these children whose pain she dwells on so gleefully, might come from troubled backgrounds or have problems themselves (not that anyone deserves assault - troubled or not). They are all just justifiable victims for her family to assault apparently.
Amazing she has set herself up as an advocate for child welfare isn't it?
If any of it is true, and I suspect almost none of it is, I think the odds would be high that at the school it's her children who were viewed as the bullies. If all the other children seem to get on well and it's only your children who get in fights and verbal sparring matches with them as you've implied previously numerous times RSM, it rather suggests your children are the problem here.

But as I said, I think it's all either entirely made up or heavily, heavily exaggerated - eg one child half-pushes another and this turns into the gory back injury fest as highlighted up thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

I have been in bed sick this weekend so I am only now catching up. What does "newly found gifting puddle" refer to?

I would be shocked if RSM doesn't know. I wonder who told who. Did RSM tell MM and MM just couldn't keep it off twitter or do we think RSM knows because MM will have told her? I wonder how long before RSM does one of her rage fueled rants about this page.

Reactions: 9
Lots of retweeting by Roadside Mum, which follows the "oops, I've been caught out, better lie low for a while" playbook, I think

May rev up again, as it's been foreshadowed that an all terrain wheelchair and a better house is required!

(Note the full thread is long and wide ranging in subject. It's also the thread where a really nice lady was abused and I still feel so sorry for her)

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 7
As stated earlier, RSM is probably too clever to ever refer to here, it will do her no favours and can only damage her. There will undoubtedly be DMs between them all about us though - the whole scammy bleeping gang. MM was asking about Hattie a few days ago so now she is back on an activated Twitter account, they will definitely be discussing here.

The Gifting Puddle refers to Jack Monroe finding an expensive Burberry designer scarf in a muddy puddle. A clear and obvious lie but the idea that anything of worth has been “gifted” by best friends or associates or, actual #gifted #ads comes from there. In reality, most is bought and paid for by the giftee but that ruins the “I am poor” stories so they have to be gifted. Nails, Meals out, haircuts, tattoos, scarves, sofas, John Lewis curtains that just happen to fit the windows, club admission fees....they are all at it. Just have a look at The Breakdown magazines sponsored posts/gifted experiences etc and see who has written the corresponding article.

Scammers and scroungers to the last man (and woman/NB etc).

Thanks for the explanation 👍

Where can I find a puddle like that?
A question many have asked.

Lots of retweeting by Roadside Mum, which follows the "oops, I've been caught out, better lie low for a while" playbook, I think

May rev up again, as it's been foreshadowed that an all terrain wheelchair and a better house is required!

(Note the full thread is long and wide ranging in subject. It's also the thread where a really nice lady was abused and I still feel so sorry for her)
Yes - this, with her “invasion of privacy” when applying for social housing is boding for some much needed disabled adaptions needed and the like, in the future. She can’t risk that cash cow!

Reactions: 8

I mean I’m in a similar fatigue situation and the fact is I live up the stairs so I don’t go out much...never thought of crowdfunding a lift for the block...

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.