Roadside Mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This might be my most fun I have had here since Jack visited us!
In relation to the screenie, "they've now said", my pronouns are she/her

love it when absolute nobodies get all radgey about here and start the "i have a tattle

also (for the millionth time), most of us are not housewives!
I've also never been less bored in my life!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Where do you think she lives? I can only think of forest schools in fancy places like Oxford. I certainly couldn't afford it.
I don't think it'd do us any good to speculate on here, she'd only tweet shouting that we're trying to triangulate her or some nonsensical shite.

Reactions: 17
I mean I am on Tattle almost every day and I’ve never heard anyone mention that they were a housewife, if someone from Twitter can spot details like that better than me then good skilz. I know we have mums and dads and teachers and cooks and plenty of tax experts, but I’ve never read a post about someone doing the hoovering and looking after the man of the house! (I tried being a housewife years ago on maternity leave. I wasn’t suited to it as I am tit at keeping the house nice)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t think of any Frauen housewives.
There are a few of us who are/were on mat leave, a few who’ve got young or additional needs children, a few retirees.

For all the liberal woke points these ppl like to score they love to undermine SAHMs as if work in the home isn’t legit work with significant value? My professional job is significantly easier than motherhood.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
There are a few of us who are/were on mat leave, a few who’ve got young or additional needs children, a few retirees.

For all the liberal woke points these ppl like to score they love to undermine SAHMs as if work in the home isn’t legit work with significant value? My professional job is significantly easier than motherhood.
100 percent this!

Also, I know this thread is about RSM and not this other person but one thing - I can't imagine pissing about on Twitter complaining about people on the internet whilst at forest school with my child 🤔.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No need to delete your account, our regular services have resumed. We apologise *if* any inconvenience was caused. The thread in which Roadside Naughtiest reveals their knowledge and care about fair employment laws, and despite the "tooth fairy" being tagged 657 times or so, the "tooth fairy" appears not to reply at all

Crack on (heart with stars emoji)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No idea who Marmite Mum is.

No idea who RSM is either apart from her Tweets.

No desire to know either of them.

I don't care if they have Takeaways every single bloody night but don't then plead poverty the day after. Bulk cook on the days you DO feel well....like the rest of us do.

Disabled parent here with a disabled child. Yes we get takeaways too sometimes but I don't then plead poverty until someone sends me money. Not saying that Marmite Mum does this (I have no idea) but Jack Monroe has done this in the past as has RSM.

Just stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
May I do a quick check, please. When the angry (instead of like etc) emoji is used, are people angry at the screenshot or at the OP/me?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
May I do a quick check, please. When the angry (instead of like etc) emoji is used, are people angry at the screenshot or at the OP/me?
Oh love it’ll be the content, not you! I love you and your receipts btw so thank you ❤

That thread of tooth fairy tit never happened it’s a personal branding exercise using the child as an extension of her values. Surely by the age they’re text/emoji savvy they don’t believe in fairies anymore…?

On the threads I dwell (Monroe and Sali Hughes) and now I guess this one? The sense is always the reaction is angry / sick/ unimpressed at the subject not at the poster, as that would be a bit gauche and very passive aggressive. If I don’t like what someone says I either politely address it in a comment, ignore it or report it. Not re that this approach applies to the whole of tattle though, threads take on their own norms.
You know, on some threads they don’t squiggle?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh always the tweets!

She really does think she has a way with words doesn't she? Yet sometimes I have to read them all at least twice to tease any semblance of meaning from them.

Reactions: 15
Can't speak for others but I always use it to mean angry at the content of the post!

(If I don't like a post I'll either just scroll by, or reply saying I disagree if i think we can have a discussion, if I REALLY don't like a post I block/ignore the poster)

Reactions: 14
That Karen thread got brought up in my egg search as well. Last night I searched for 'howl' (logic being a certain bean-rinser has a propensity to howling and clawing) to see what came up and what do you know, an interminable thread suitable for DHOTYA where she explains to her devastated horrid child that the Nazis were literally KILLING PEOPLE. Thank goodness Hitler deleted his account and now fascism is over. Full-size screenshots in spoiler below due to being unreasonably long.

endless rsm nazi thread 1.png

endless rsm nazi thread 2.png

endless rsm nazi thread 3.png

endless rsm nazi thread 4.png

endless rsm nazi thread 5.png

endless rsm nazi thread 6.png

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.