Roadside Mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Timeline does seem to show inconsistency and that's why I'm here. I don't think twitter folk should receive money and attention for what's been pointed out is an RS Archer style story. Baffled (this is so the right word!) and I admit annoyed by it

Note it's only an educated guess that the first 2 screenies are about RN

Didn't add all the christmas 2020 drama here (search prawns if interested). Sounds like a rough time, but it still doesn't match up

The ones in which RSM has never seen an account which has a greater density of monologs to camera, but it's not hers. Additionally, RSM provides helpful advice to a fellow ME sufferer to not use the internet if it destabilises them. Wise words, that I myself will take on board right now 👍😁
What a horrible way to speak about your own child. It’s actually made me feel a bit sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Omfg sorry to me rail but honestly, I worked in ~luxury fashion~ for a few years which isn’t glam like the documentaries it’s full of the most abhorrent disgusting men I’ve ever had the misfortune of meeting, and yet RSM’s comment is worse than some of the tit I’d hear off them as they smoked inside meeting rooms. Not a Pearl clutching Enid Blyton mama by any stretch but bleeping hell that cannot be a woman typing that?!
Also very far removed from a pearl clutcher here, but - ewww 🤢

Reactions: 6
Timeline does seem to show inconsistency and that's why I'm here. I don't think twitter folk should receive money and attention for what's been pointed out is an RS Archer style story. Baffled (this is so the right word!) and I admit annoyed by it

Note it's only an educated guess that the first 2 screenies are about RN

Didn't add all the christmas 2020 drama here (search prawns if interested). Sounds like a rough time, but it still doesn't match up

The ones in which RSM has never seen an account which has a greater density of monologs to camera, but it's not hers. Additionally, RSM provides helpful advice to a fellow ME sufferer to not use the internet if it destabilises them. Wise words, that I myself will take on board right now 👍😁
Why does she resent her children so much? Tbf, the way she describes them (cruelly) they do sound like a handful, but she begrudges them Pringles? Really?
Also, she said 'incandescently' so she probably is Jack...

Reactions: 14
I've spent far too much of my Saturday morning playing the advanced Twitter search game and, well, this one was a ride. Can't see the tweets she's responding to, and the context seems to be that the person on the other end was being a dick/making sweeping and bigoted statements against the traveller community, but as usual RSM comes across as completely unhinged.

PLEASE CLAIM OWNERSHIP OF FRED WEST

Screenshot_20210918-102959_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210918-103012_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210918-103023_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
I've spent far too much of my Saturday morning playing the advanced Twitter search game and, well, this one was a ride. Can't see the tweets she's responding to, and the context seems to be that the person on the other end was being a dick/making sweeping and bigoted statements against the traveller community, but as usual RSM comes across as completely unhinged.

View attachment 768849View attachment 768851View attachment 768852
Find it weird that as a mother and a woman she doesn’t think to include sexual assault or grooming/trafficking in this list of worst crimes ever, when I think of things that would harm us election fraud is certainly not top 3.

Why has that person who claimed to have met her not come back?

Is she actually just a rage-bot? So little of it makes sense but reads like a bot regurgitating learned twitter hate-speak.

Reactions: 13
The way she talks about her kids is honestly one of the things that convinces me her account is all some weirdo’s fanfiction, maybe I’m naive but I can’t imagine a parent talking about their kids that way in a public forum (except possibly.... Fred West???)

• Haha
Is she actually just a rage-bot? So little of it makes sense but reads like a bot regurgitating learned twitter hate-speak.
Rage bot 😽

Search: bot

The ones in which RSM does decoy ground work so that if anyone suggests she's a bot, she can say (wail?) "But I hate bots"

Nice one RSM

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Rage bot 😽

Search: bot

The ones in which RSM does decoy ground work so that if anyone suggests she's a bot, she can say (wail?) "But I hate bots"

Nice one RSM
Get off my page! She’s real I take it back.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hmmm
History. Archeology. Hates Nazis
Finally put it together

The ones in which it's revealed Roadside Mum thinks she is...
The way she describes with almost lascivious detail children's injuries is beyond wierd and ghoulish.
A very very odd person.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Considering these children are only at the upper end of primary, they have been through a lot of adversity to act/react the way they do.

Primary schools today are hot on stopping fighting, so how on earth was RLO able to have a protracted fight with 3 others. And if this took place in Nov '19, what age bracket were they then, middle-primary, infants????? Does this add up?

I assume RM is waiting with glee to monetize the traumatic transition to secondary that'll undoubtedly ensue.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I know I’m stating the obvious here, but this constant state of rage is not healthy. No wonder the poor kids are fucked up if they have to deal with that every day.
And as for the “pride” in her children being violent .. words fail me.

Primary schools today are hot on stopping fighting, so how on earth was RLO able to have a protracted fight with 3 others.
True. Which makes this outcome (see screenshot) seem pretty unlikely if you ask me.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I know I’m stating the obvious here, but this constant state of rage is not healthy. No wonder the poor kids are fucked up if they have to deal with that every day.
And as for the “pride” in her children being violent .. words fail me.

True. Which makes this outcome (see screenshot) seem pretty unlikely if you ask me.
So RLO injured some children quite considerably and got off scot free? I call bullshit yet again. WHAT SCHOOL DO YOU GO TO? SAFEGUARDING NEEDS CALLED. DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Completely made up. She is a fantasist. There is no way that happened or that the outcome was some sort of pat on the back for the victorious Kray.

Completely made up. She is a fantasist. There is no way that happened or that the outcome was some sort of pat on the back for the victorious Kray.
I agree it is utterly farcical. Either she is lying or the child is (who is obviously aware how impressed the parents are by violence).
But true or not what an unpleasant little tale to recount with such relish and pride. Children fighting until they get injured. She is a ghoul.

Reactions: 17
I agree it is utterly farcical. Either she is lying or the child is (who is obviously aware how impressed the parents are by violence).
But true or not what an unpleasant little tale to recount with such relish and pride. Children fighting until they get injured. She is a ghoul.
Oh, I could not agree more, it’s not so much the tale as she who tells it, and with such glee. Plus, she seems to be obsessed with murderers, thugs and Nazis. Someone call child protection services! Or safeguarding. Or whatever she spouts on about when it is someone else’s kid.

Re-watched Coming to America last year after not seeing it for literal decades and thinking “oh, I really enjoyed this back in the day”. Was disappointed. I suppose we always are when we watch the humour of our youth. I used to cry with laughter at Beavis and Butthead (maybe more to do with intoxicating substances consumed than the actual humour) but I know I would struggle to tolerate it now. Thing is, I REALLY enjoyed Brewsters Millions when I re-watched that recently so, who knows. Maybe some things stand up better than others.

Anyway - hope she enjoys discussing with the junior school aged kids, the feminist and moral implications around naked women subjugating themselves and sexually pleasuring powerful men because the have to as it’s their job....featured in the opening scenes. A right lark.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So now her child is the reincarnation of Bruce Lee? But they couldn't possibly afford karate lessons! Bloody Catherine is the director of the martial arts club anyway so even if they could afford it they wouldn't be able to go. I seriously hope these are not real children. Please don't be real children. If they are they're on a one-way trip to an aparthotel with bars on the windows and an enormous barbed wire perimeter fence.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

View attachment 768849View attachment 768851View attachment 768852
▪︎Didn't know much about the Kray twins
▪︎ Looked up the Kray twins
▪︎ Wiki says the Kray twins are Romani, on their mother's side

Does this dilute or strengthen RSM's gentle conversations about heritage and community generalisations? I don't have a view because RSM's submissions on the subject were off target for me in the first place

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.