Roadside Mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Karen thread got brought up in my egg search as well. Last night I searched for 'howl'...

That thread is beyond the pale on many
That Karen thread got brought up in my egg search as well. Last night I searched for 'howl

I'm not often shocked, but this has me so. Thanks be that it didn't happen. But it also hasn't had the perhaps desired effect of raising awareness. It just makes me feel queasy that RSM processes events small and large by placing herself as a central character. I'm giving this thread a very angry face

Reactions: 14
No need to delete your account, our regular services have resumed. We apologise *if* any inconvenience was caused. The thread in which Roadside Naughtiest reveals their knowledge and care about fair employment laws, and despite the "tooth fairy" being tagged 657 times or so, the "tooth fairy" appears not to reply at all

Crack on (heart with stars emoji)
“I hope you enjoyed it”

Enjoyed it about as much as I would performing my own tooth extraction without anaesthesia (even taking subsequent visit from the tooth fairy into account)

May I do a quick check, please. When the angry (instead of like etc) emoji is used, are people angry at the screenshot or at the OP/me?
Very much anger directed towards the screenshot/shared content and not your good self! On Tattle we hausfrauen (disclaimer per previous frauen, I’d be a shambolic hausfrau) love our receipts!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That utterly bizarre thread about the holocaust. These people are in fantasy land. Completely.

Anyway - the Scroungers apprentice continues to say hi (see screenshot for another entrant to DHOTY award). Something we all do, I am sure...slip money for takeaways into pockets on a day you are getting hauled for eating them twice a day in some cases. Also - you tweeet too much. Seriously. Detox your digital life. Averaging nearly 80 tweets a day is outrageous as a “busy, working, single mamma that home schools” although marathon Tiktok sessions and an Xbox addiction for five year olds definitely aren’t on any curriculum I have come across, but you do you, hun. 💖

Anyway - I won’t link...but anyone interested in RSM vs Michaela Strachan can read all about it on today’s MailOnline. Interestingly, they fail to link our heroic lobbyist and poverty campaigner with her Free School Meals fame. So, that has tickled me absolutely no end. They don’t even name her - but have embedded her tweet and quoted it. She will be happy today - what with The Mail being that paradigm of leftie, anti-nazi, pro Traveller news outlet.

A good day for Tattle. Up the defenders of the gullible against the Scroungers and spendthrifts!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
May I do a quick check, please. When the angry (instead of like etc) emoji is used, are people angry at the screenshot or at the OP/me?
Not you dear, the ridiculous marmite woman and her I'm so poor/need Wagamamas 😑

Reactions: 13
Marmite Mama regularly doesn’t wake up until 11am and she lets her kid just play Xbox all day. Say want you want about ‘unschooling’ but sorry she’s a tit parent. She said the other day that ‘kiddo has lots of friends’ in response to a home schooling criticism but a few months ago said it was sad that her kid never gets invited on play dates. So which is it? I understand not homeschooling to a strict curriculum but tbh she sounds like a bleeping lazy parent at the best of times.

Also crying at marmite mama saying ‘I’ve got piercings and ink’ you have two of the most basic witch tattoos, Pinterest quotes in italics essentially. You don’t ‘have ink’. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't think inexplicable cucumber is going to catch on. Who tf is out here sneaking money into poor peoples' pockets like a creepy Robin Hood? Or maybe it was a Subway or Domino's voucher they got put through the door?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh, stop it, Marmite, you're literally killing me :ROFLMAO:
So basically. Wants to borrow and not pay back.

I can afford Wagamama but regularly decide not to do it because it is actually the most expensive takeaway and you could get 2 as good for the same price

Reactions: 10
Hi all -
I’m not sure how Marmite Mama is connected to RSM (sorry haven’t read through) but it’s best this thread is kept for RSM discussion. MM has a small amount of followers, also it’s probably best to not give her any more attention.

Reactions: 14
The tooth fairy thread is too boring to read. Thank you for your service in keeping the receipts @Wooh

and ♥ to all the housewives and thank (space) you for realizing that my comments are obv not hating on you, but on the idea that someone can know the lives of tattlers after a cursory glance to storm over here to read about themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Good morning. Was a beautiful Spring day here. Managed to not spend £35/A$66 on dinner. I did slam a door accidentally and my entire relationship with myself is changed forever, so I think I'll buy a pony. Can't be *that* difficult.

Anyway, let's say we've done 1000 tweet screenies on this page. Should I round it up higher, Karen? How bleeping dare you ask me that! 2000 then. Means we have still about 32000 searingly evocative tweets to consider.

Therefore, I present the ones from 8 March 20* in which RN may have IBS/Chronic and maybe ended up at A&E, cos the inactive NHS twitter account got the Wrong. bleeping. Mummy

*8 March 20 was a scary time for everyone, I absolutely accept that

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
IBS is not the same as Crohn’s… IBD however!

(sincerely, a chronsy frau)

Her threats and deadlines are not the swerve she seems to think they are. She just looks bloody childish.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just catching up with this thread and wow, just wow. This woman is making the pandemic all about her! Like it didn't affect the rest of us.

It must be exhausting being in a permanent state of anger and self pity.

Lets all give her all of our money ok? Bet it still wouldn't be enough.

Reactions: 16
Was RM deliberately tagging the not used NHS111 account because she didn't want a response so she could continue her outrage over days. And perhaps turn sympathy into ££££.

Actually, of course that's exactly what she's doing, I just like stating the bloody obvious.

And some juxtaposed tweets to end the week. Out of context (just for now and just for fun). Look at the dates, please!
M+O+N+S+T+E+R

Reactions: 17
The begging that goes on in Twitter is embarrassing, I would be mortified to ask strangers to bung me a fiver. Scammers with their sob stories for tit tattoos.

The gullible should be giving to genuine charities if they want to help people.

Reactions: 18
And some juxtaposed tweets to end the week. Out of context (just for now and just for fun). Look at the dates, please!
2A has me fuming like that story about them stealing her food all over again. Poor RSM, the victim of her evil children who take and take 🙄🙄🙄

The way she talks about her kids is the absolute worst thing about her. You chose to have kids don't you dare try to make them feel guilty for your stretch marks! Stretch marks are a completely normal part of pregnancy & you don't have to hide it, but to act like they're a curse which your children inflicted upon you which you suffer due to is just 🤬🤬🤬🤬

And how could you possibly nail down your ME cause not just to a specific virus, but to one that definitely came from their school?? ME is complex and I know we suspect viral infections can trigger it, but you've no way of knowing which specific one. You could have picked up a completely different virus from an asymptomatic carrier even if your kids were sick. Hell, you could have had the virus first without knowing and given it to your kids! How disgusting to claim that's a "gift" to your kids! Honestly she sickens me.

Sort it out RSM, and NEVER go public with your identity. Her one saving grace is that she's protected her kids privacy and her nasty little tweets won't hopefully ever be connected to them in real life. I hope they never see her Twitter.

They're not "bleeping gods" and they're certainly not the devil or the Krays either. They're little humans you have a duty of care towards and you can vent about them with your friends or anonymously somewhere, not on a public platform to 20000 people

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Well said @Switchstreetz 👏.

I fear her kids do know the ID of the RM twitter account- because narcissist, and the amount of time she sits there fuming and taping away. She probably brags her head off about the £££ rolling in.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.