Roadside Mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just... no. Living example of growing up as a young carer here. It's confusing and traumatic enough (trauma without blame here) that having the person you are caring for using you as a pawn for likes is disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This person isn't very nice are they.

I honestly dont think the teacher meant to upset the child, if the child has issues with food then she needs to address them and also tell the child that people will be cheeky and will have an opinion. It may not be nice but you cannot police people's thoughts.

I always tell my child to respect and treat others equally yet people do not and will not do the same, i have explained to my kids that those are the people to avoid and give to no thought to.

Things like disordered eating in children is often a learned behaviour, something as triggered them to have issues with food. They need guidance in how to cope with that not embarrassed online.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This person isn't very nice are they.

I honestly dont think the teacher meant to upset the child, if the child has issues with food then she needs to address them and also tell the child that people will be cheeky and will have an opinion. It may not be nice but you cannot police people's thoughts.

I always tell my child to respect and treat others equally yet people do not and will not do the same, i have explained to my kids that those are the people to avoid and give to no thought to.

Things like disordered eating in children is often a learned behaviour, something as triggered them to have issues with food. They need guidance in how to cope with that not embarrassed online.
I think that RSM making comments about them eating all their family's food, such as chicken roll and the last slice of bread won't help with disordered eating. Well, it wouldn't help if it were true...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
!!This is great!! I search RM's name occasionally cos she drives me to drink

There's two other children! A son, deceased 23 years ago & a Roadside Eldest (aka Roadside Epileptic) who "is also disabled (multiple diagnoses)" and "lives far from where RM is now"

There's a long thread about the eldest and living conditions too

I searched old tweets ages ago cos I couldn't add things up

I really don't get it!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Shes been desperate to get something to stick for a while then by the look of it and the school dinner pic got her the attention she wanted

Reactions: 13
Imagine if her phone broke. The venom that would come out of her at not being able to share the daily outrage

Reactions: 13
‘DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT’ 🤣🤣🤣

This has convinced me more than ever that she/he is entirely made up and sucking the fawning fools on Twitter right in.
She is so damn rude and aggressive to those people who were polite and respectful to her.

where are the journalists? I need everyone to know about this 🤣

Imagine if her phone broke. The venom that would come out of her at not being able to share the daily outrage
Imagine if you accidentally bumped in to her when out walking. Or took the last head of broccoli?! Hmm, you could have KILLED her or her baby.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Make sure you keep copyright of any photos :p

Btw, can anyone remember, didn't she tweet that anyone could use the photo, and then deleted/pretended she never said it?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry but this woman is a grade A prick. What a nasty, disrespectful bleeping idiot. I stand by my view that things do not add up with regards to her heritage, I have a very hard time believing that is a genuine Travelling woman, and if she is, she should shut up as she's showing the rest of us right up! Woman's an embarrassment 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She is another wank-waffle! What utter bile and hate she spills out. Why does she think she can respond to people like this? And flies off the handle when she mis-reads or miss understands what someone else has written. She must be hard work in real life!

Reactions: 15
This one is out there. It was quite a ride watching this one unfold at the time, iirc
Omg welcome wooh and thank you for the receipts, what the fuuuuuck?

Trigger warning suicide - has there been one single reported case of suicide over a British student loan? They are nothing like conventional debt - they take a % of everything over a certain amount, pause if you stop earning, and get written off after x years. The new deal is worse but even Martin Lewis says you need to see it as a grad tax rather than a loan to be repaid.

University was absolutely life changing for me and whilst my life hasn’t turned out as I’d imagined (I was absolutely deluded and believed there was an element of meritocracy to things 😂😭 not did I realise how obvious the gender pay gap is, how blatant sex discrimination in tech is, how disgusting mat discrimination is, that my husband would sail through all our major life events completely fine loool, the list goes on) I’d do it all again as it was a stepping stone I otherwise would not have had access to. To discourage poor or WC kids from that is fucked up.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.