Roadside Mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This person isn't very nice are they.

I honestly dont think the teacher meant to upset the child, if the child has issues with food then she needs to address them and also tell the child that people will be cheeky and will have an opinion. It may not be nice but you cannot police people's thoughts.

I always tell my child to respect and treat others equally yet people do not and will not do the same, i have explained to my kids that those are the people to avoid and give to no thought to.

Things like disordered eating in children is often a learned behaviour, something as triggered them to have issues with food. They need guidance in how to cope with that not embarrassed online.
RSM seems to take delight in being **that** parent who is proud when her kids are disrespectful little shits to teachers

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Omg welcome wooh and thank you for the receipts, what the fuuuuuck?

Trigger warning suicide - has there been one single reported case of suicide over a British student loan? They are nothing like conventional debt - they take a % of everything over a certain amount, pause if you stop earning, and get written off after x years. The new deal is worse but even Martin Lewis says you need to see it as a grad tax rather than a loan to be repaid.

University was absolutely life changing for me and whilst my life hasn’t turned out as I’d imagined (I was absolutely deluded and believed there was an element of meritocracy to things 😂😭 not did I realise how obvious the gender pay gap is, how blatant sex discrimination in tech is, how disgusting mat discrimination is, that my husband would sail through all our major life events completely fine loool, the list goes on) I’d do it all again as it was a stepping stone I otherwise would not have had access to. To discourage poor or WC kids from that is fucked up.
I don't even look at my loan. It took me about ten years of working to even meet repayment threshold, I've never earned enough to pay off more than £1 a month, I've probably paid off less than £50 of it so far and by the time I retire and the thing gets written off, I may have paid £200, according to last time I did the calculations two or three years ago. I dread to think what the total I technically owe is by now but as I know I'm never going to repay even 1% of it and no one will care, I don't care. (but then I was at uni pre-fee increase)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thanks for the receipts, they are vile. 'Are you honestly bleeping suggesting my child's neurologist doesn't know what he's talking about?' yes, actually, this is completely insane for many reasons. If they needed fresh veg that day there's not going to be a bloody plant that they can source the seeds of, sow it and in a few hours have an edible vegetable. As far as I'm aware there is also no difference between fresh and frozen vegetables in terms of their effect on blood sugar and overall metabolism, in fact the Diabetes UK site highly recommends frozen vegetables as a food source. This is 100% invented. Either that or they're a bleeping idiot. I suspect both may be true.

SORRY, I FORGOT THERE IS NO TIME FOR APOSTROPHES OR TAKING CAPS LOCK OFF, SOMEONE ON THE INTERNET IS WRONG.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
OMG she's absolutely vile isn't she?

Her new account post "be kind". Need to take some of your own advice there RM.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The screenshots are great. She basically gets in a argument, and gets aggressive as soon as she realises she’s loosing. I’m surprised she hasn’t argued with Jack yet

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The screenshots are great. She basically gets in a argument, and gets aggressive as soon as she realises she’s loosing. I’m surprised she hasn’t argued with Jack yet
Funny that! Someone said there was proof she was someone else- what was it?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Isn't she fascinatingly ghastly?
Whenever I read her twitter threads I am always sure I must have missed a couple of posts, as it goes straight from a random squiggle being quite benign eg 'have you read this book?' to RSM bellowing 'you bleeping insensitive bastard so you want my children to die you bastard???'

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Even the text from her daughter seems quite fake. Surely you wouldn’t have to go into so much detail about your condition and explain what helps and why to your mum?

Reactions: 20
Just lIke to say hi to new readers. “Insert the Homer/sofa” Simpson’s gif!

I think she is full of tit, regarding this “sugar/epilepsy” stuff. I have never come across that one before.

What lovely screenshots! I could not go that far back on my browsing - way too tedious - over 30k of tweets to get through!

Anyway - the Southside of Chicago/Southend has been full of drama again - shame protecting her anonymity means we can’t know what has happened, eh?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Hi! You can use the search function as seen in the screenshot I've attached (make sure the spacing is the same)

You can also use advanced search to select a date range. It's really fun on an insomniac night!

Search old tweets

RM turns up and accuses me of having no life, I'd say love, it's not me journaling crazy tit week after week

Anyway - the Southside of Chicago/Southend has been full of drama again - shame protecting her anonymity means we can’t know what has happened, eh?
When my kids are viewing emergency services, my go-to footwear is always flip flops. Safety first!

Vegans, eco warriors and underlying conditions

Sadly, even Roadside Dad does not escape hyperbole, although it may be the Little One saving the world

(These screenshots are replies or part of RM threads full which are written with pathos and raise interesting points. I'm not picking and matching to show anything except the inconvenient reasons RD is vegan occasionally)

Drat, it added my vegan snips into my earlier msg 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi! You can use the search function as seen in the screenshot I've attached (make sure the spacing is the same)

You can also use advanced search to select a date range. It's really fun on an insomniac night!

Search old tweets

RM turns up and accuses me of having no life, I'd say love, it's not me journaling crazy tit week after week

When my kids are viewing emergency services, my go-to footwear is always flip flops. Safety first!

Sadly, even Roadside Dad does not escape hyperbole, although it may be the Little One saving the world

(These screenshots are replies or part of RM threads full which are written with pathos and raise interesting points. I'm not picking and matching to show anything except the inconvenient reasons RD is vegan occasionally)

That’s like an extreme version of the old “how do you know someone is a vegan” joke

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Search old tweets

Two points...
She has trouble finding soya products? Really?
Limited to six meals a day?!!!
It's like the whole family live in a parallel universe.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think it has to be a weird creative witing project, like those Reddit posts that unfold an unplausible drama over several days.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have a few more, hope okay. My fave I've saved for last. I had to do the search again and think of the key words and I did it
Ok this bullshit is what has tipped me over the edge. She’s angry about people not being happy about fireworks? So it’s ok for her to have an opinion and bellow it into the cesspit that is Twitter but not anyone else? Wanker.

Reactions: 17

I think she is full of tit, regarding this “sugar/epilepsy” stuff. I have never come across that one before.

What lovely screenshots! I could not go that far back on my browsing - way too tedious - over 30k of tweets to get through!

I wouldn't pearl clutch because watching the emergency services at work might be dangerous, but because the whole thing seems ghoulish.
I can't think of a scenario where it is appropriate tbh.

Reactions: 18

How ghoulish.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.