Roadside Mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think my work is done here. I can relax and watch everyone make sense of current events in the context of RM's growth!

The screenshot tweets below 4 Jan 21. The school lunch legitimate grievance was 12 Jan 21
Someone's been watching too much Dog the Bounty Hunter.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think my work is done here. I can relax and watch everyone make sense of current events in the context of RM's growth!

The screenshot tweets below 4 Jan 21. The school lunch legitimate grievance was 12 Jan 21
Omg @waffle maker is right, this is an AS Drama script.

Didn’t expect the Crystal meth thing tho? Thought she’d be shagging her husband tbh. Several businesses tho, FANCY!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was sure this was leading onto why rm rd split up because crystal was the new step mum

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg @waffle maker is right, this is an AS Drama script.

Didn’t expect the Crystal meth thing tho? Thought she’d be shagging her husband tbh. Several businesses tho, FANCY!
I'm out of the loop with such things these days, but how common even is meth over here? Like crack or heroin have always seemed to be our main 'devils drugs' in the UK, but meth??

Reactions: 12
I'm out of the loop with such things these days, but how common even is meth over here? Like crack or heroin have always seemed to be our main 'devils drugs' in the UK, but meth??
I’m not au fait with it all but Manc had mentioned on the MT that it’s can be used as a chemsex drug so effects the gay male community more than the general population, and I’ve heard of fellowships for it and thought the same thing tbh.

Either way calling her Crystal is 😬 especially if she ended up the kids’ SM!

Reactions: 9
She’s incredibly aggressive isn’t she. Imagine what she’s like in real life. She’ll never have success as an “activist” (if that’s what she’s going for), because, due to that aggression, she’ll never be able to engage with the people who make decisions or have real influence.

Reactions: 12
She’s incredibly aggressive isn’t she. Imagine what she’s like in real life. She’ll never have success as an “activist” (if that’s what she’s going for), because, due to that aggression, she’ll never be able to engage with the people who make decisions or have real influence.
And she can never see the bigger picture. Rather like Jack they make absolutely everything about themselves.
Marcus doesn't continually bring it back to his own back story which is what makes him such a calm and focused advocate.

Reactions: 14
Even the text from her daughter seems quite fake. Surely you wouldn’t have to go into so much detail about your condition and explain what helps and why to your mum?
It also says that she'll anonymise it, if this was her child she wouldn't need to say that. RSM is a liar

Reactions: 11
Well that was a rollercoaster!

She truly is a horror, isn’t she. And it’s all embellished and ridiculous nonsense.

At least I think I can gather, from that massive tweetathon about “don’t do drugs, kids”, that her connection with the Traveller community is via her relationship with RD rather than her own culture? Or am I reading too much into it?

Anyways - the ramblings of a fantasist will undoubtedly continue, so we will see if she can top veganism as requirement to life, along with blood sugar control and epilepsy, as well as (undiagnosed) ADHD, and her own ailments. It’s the health scams that fuel my anger the most. Does she have ANY idea how lucky she is? Any clue? These people invent illness and problems at the drop of a hat if it gets them some attention (with cash gifts as optional extras - it really is more about the attention). Its no wonder her, Jack, Hattie Gladwell and the new kid on the block, Marmite (actually autistic/ADHD, PIP awarded) Mama get on so bloody well, is it.

Reactions: 17
What's the children's book about, sex work and methamphetamine? A moral tale about how it's alright to assault someone in a supermarket if you're poor? The more of her stories I read the more I'm convinced this is not a real person and neither are any of the people they're talking about. Praise beans for those life-saving soya products tho! I could've croaked months ago if it wasn't for all that Alpro yoghurt.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What's the children's book about, sex work and methamphetamine? A moral tale about how it's alright to assault someone in a supermarket if you're poor? The more of her stories I read the more I'm convinced this is not a real person and neither are any of the people they're talking about. Praise beans for those life-saving soya products tho! I could've croaked months ago if it wasn't for all that Alpro yoghurt.
She is starting to rather remind me of RS Archer...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She is starting to rather remind me of RS Archer...
OMG, I wish I had a nail and head gif.

I am tempted to feel bad for my dislike of RM. Her early tweets and causes were excellent.

((She wrote a tweet thread about a service man from the Travelling community who had died in his army barracks (several potential causes) and how the army had covered it up. It was heartbreaking.))

BUT then she turned into this greedy bolshy hole who deals out hyperbole just like RS Archer.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Not very, as far as I'm aware, and I was very into all that for a long time. Bit more popular in the gay community so I've heard, but it's not something I've ever come across nor do I know anyone who's done it regularly or really at all, even as a one off, and I know a lot of people who are super enthusiastic about drugs. It's about, but it's definitely not common

Reactions: 6
I hope so!

Also, in the wheelchair fundraiser RM was said to be 40. 40 minus late 20s = say 13 years. 2021 minus 13 years = approx 2008. Roadside Dad doesn't know it, but he's months away from dying unless he goes vegan!
It couldn't have been RN and RL who the babysitter was for, both are no older than 11 - upper end of primary in the prostitute yarn - so they are born 2010 onwards. So RD was a vegan before the kids were born, but the tweet thread reads as though one of the kids converted him.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Whispers *who is RS Archer please?!!!
Someone who makes up BS stories on Twitter to entertain, and make points about how bad Brexit is for the UK. They are open about it being a big old fiction and, as far as I know, don't rattle a PayPal can.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.