Roadside Mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And there's a tweet for that

23 August '20, the ones in which... oh, you know by now. The Case of the Imaginery Fiancée

#condescending #DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT
What is wrong with her? Seriously? Why so rude?

Reactions: 7
I just realised who she reminds me of. Giles Coren! Same behaviour with the sudden flying off the handle at people on Twitter, that comes across really out of place, a huge overreaction. Especially when feeling critiqued. Lots of swearing and references to violence. He's a nasty little hole too. Yup, I'm running with the theory that she's one of Giles Coren's elaborate socks 😂.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
RSM may have more sense than to comment on her twitter but latest tweets from MM suggest she is reading intently. I don't know if anybody else has seen this morning.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
RSM may have more sense than to comment on her twitter but latest tweets from MM suggest she is reading intently. I don't know if anybody else has seen this morning.
Ah I wouldn't pay any attention to the silly woman. If she wants to believe we're stalking her Twitter let her crack on, she's just a little fish. 😂

Reactions: 15
I don't follow MM, only heard about her on here. Thing is I could have been tempted to look for her on Twitter/Insta/wherever but I haven't.,am so not interested.

MM is completely self-obsessed and clinically addicted to Twitter so just can’t help sharing what people are saying about her even if it’s negative. For RSM repercussions of people seeing how nasty she is are probably worse so can imagine she’d choose not to share.

Reactions: 10
MM is completely self-obsessed and clinically addicted to Twitter so just can’t help sharing what people are saying about her even if it’s negative. For RSM repercussions of people seeing how nasty she is are probably worse so can imagine she’d choose not to share.
Yep, needs validation by poverty obsessed, virtue signalling weirdos on Twitter. It’s fine to beg, to lie, to mislead. You be you Hun. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I find the constant grifting awful, we've been really poor, but I could never have accepted free stuff like they happily do

Tbh, she sounds very unstable. Are social services involved at all? She's such an over sharer I'm sure we would know if they were

Reactions: 11
Same old drivel, I just looked. Kiddo, kiddo, poverty, forest school 😴

• Haha
The irony of RSM retweeting a #bekind message about GBBO. I mean I agree with it but the sheer nerve of her posting that when she is a bullying, abusive troll all over Twitter. Anyone seen it?

DELETE your account RSM.

She's also pulled the classic Jack completed it mate manoeuvre by asking for help from the #chronicillness crew to open jars but has already tried everything that people are suggesting. She really wants to get into a jar of plums (plums? in a jar??) but is unable to. That's just phase one of Catherine's revenge plan, you bitter crone. Next she's going to swap all of your shoes for ones that are a size smaller and then she's going to change all of the clocks in your house so they're ten minutes fast.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
here's what rsm retweeted

Screenshot_20210922-201751_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20210922-201906_Twitter.jpg

iirc, candice attracted much ire for such crimes as wearing lipstick and wanting to do well. I know duck all about her private life, unlike someone who feels the need to call her own children 'littlest', 'naughtiest' and 'the krays' in public

Same old drivel, I just looked. Kiddo, kiddo, poverty, forest school 😴
Honestly never known someone so utterly dull act like they’re the most interesting and #gifted person to walk the Earth.

Shock horror RSM thinks they have Covid. Expecting a torrent of woe is me for the next few days. I suppose in JM style this will be the longest worst most severe Covid ever experienced.

• Haha
  • Wow
Honestly never known someone so utterly dull act like they’re the most interesting and #gifted person to walk the Earth.

Shock horror RSM thinks they have Covid. Expecting a torrent of woe is me for the next few days. I suppose in JM style this will be the longest worst most severe Covid ever experienced.
Who’s getting the blame for infecting her? JK it’s the schools fault I’m sure

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This isn’t the first “we need to isolate and test” drama. I suppose it got some sympathy last time. It is funny how she went in one hour from “don’t think it’s COVID” to “coughing now so it’s test and isolate time”.

I have never known a bunch of people get so sick...be chronic, complex, severe, the worst...in EVERYTHING. All of them. Hattie has deactivated after re-activating to protect her followers and blue tick. She will be back in 3-4 weeks to do the same, I am sure. MM is untreatable in her various needs because it’s too complex, Jack is laid up with a fever...and now this with RSM.

A big bunch of malingering scroungers, to the last woman. Wonder if it’s good for “business”?

Reactions: 17
Will she use the isolating illness as an excuse to take the customary little break from twitter, or for berserking?

Will @NHS_111 be called upon?
Wonder where a kid who’s age is probably measured in single digits, could learn such “bleeping” awful behaviours from? Who could be the prime, nasty, bullying “bleeping” suspect, I wonder?

Wonder how many times that kid has been told “sometimes mummy hates you too” at an early, formative age.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
here's what rsm retweeted

View attachment 776332
View attachment 776333

iirc, candice attracted much ire for such crimes as wearing lipstick and wanting to do well. I know duck all about her private life, unlike someone who feels the need to call her own children 'littlest', 'naughtiest' and 'the krays' in public
I’m really sorry to say that I’m struggling to see past the comic sans font, but I did really like a Candice in bake off! As you say, I know nothing of her other than she can bake and rocks a strong lip colour. Whereas I feel like I know RSM’s stance on pretty much everything without ever having asked for it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Will she use the isolating illness as an excuse to take the customary little break from twitter, or for berserking?

Will @NHS_111 be called upon?
Not 100% sure, @Wooh but I think your profile pic might be in that first screenshot. Might want to squig or risk 🔺

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.