Roadside Mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would imagine she doesn't have any connections to anyone settled on a site, on account of her being traveller "small t". But it wasn't just access to a tap she wanted, that wasn't good enough. She wanted a private tap that she could keep locked, so only she could use it! Just laughable that she would ask the council to install that for her! Councils deny permission frequently for Gypsies to set up any sort of home on land that they OWN, no way they're going to install a private water supply for a random 'traveller' on land she doesn't own 😂
again am I missing something - why would an external tap need to be locked? My garden tap isn’t under lock and key?! If you were concerned about hygiene you’d just clean the spout every time you used it?

Also confused cos I thought she was big T traveller hence citing the racial protections that mean she needs the tap! My husband has had a friend with land where travellers have gone to stay and I’m assuming he didn’t plumb them a tap and they coped…?

Reactions: 10
It’s all very confusing, I don’t understand the tap issue, I always imagined some sort of VW camper the way she described things.
She also said she has a council house in an old post but I thought it was a private rental?

The faux shyness at posting the begging links again and…again. Hilarious, poorly written poverty fiction.

• Heart
Private taps! Mental!

we live in a (stepford style) housing community and every single house has an outside tap and an outside plug in the shaded garage/ car port. Maybe she should have come here for the pandemic.

where I’m from at home in the UK there are public taps at the beach by the beach huts etc. Another cheeky option.

Reactions: 6
This is what I look like normally 🧛‍♀️

This is me now: 🙆🤦👩‍🦳🤯

We need tags for posts. These ones include more gifts!
#counciltax #gifts #lies #December20 #prawns #cashapp

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
What was she living on before she moved into a house? Can travellers claim UC if they don’t have a fixed address? (Sorry, no idea how this works).

Reactions: 6
This is what I look like normally 🧛‍♀️

This is me now: 🙆🤦👩‍🦳🤯

We need tags for posts. These ones include more gifts!
#counciltax #gifts #lies #December20 #prawns #cashapp
🤔 how very contradictory. She doesn’t have a good enough memory to continue with her scamming.

Reactions: 7
She also said she has a council house in an old post but I thought it was a private rental?
And there's a tweet for that

23 August '20, the ones in which... oh, you know by now. The Case of the Imaginery Fiancée

#condescending #DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
This is brilliant. What a pompous knob!! Can she hear herself?
YOU ARE NOT A THING.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What was she living on before she moved into a house? Can travellers claim UC if they don’t have a fixed address? (Sorry, no idea how this works).
And likewise not meaning to be offensive but isn’t universal credit your income? So 1/3rd of income on rent/housing is actually the rule of thumb people suggest you max out at, the reality for a lot of people is it’s more like over half of their income?

Also if UC is capped at £20k p/a and she’s paying a third of it in rent, how can it be over ten grand a year?

And there's a tweet for that

23 August '20, the ones in which... oh, you know by now. The Case of the Imaginery Fiancée

#condescending #DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT
Omg wtf is this, can’t think of anything in my life I give enough of a tit about to act like this on Twitter much less over a fact about dog brains?

Reactions: 16
What a ride...I was wondering why the cap applied as she is disabled as is one of her kids probably. It does seem like she was working and that ended due to her health sometime just before the pandemics this is her first time claiming UC, I know my UC assessment took a year so I can believe she was broke whilst all that was sorted out

I dont understand what people get from donating to her? Yes shes always posting her links to paypal and whatnot but she also says she manages and doesnt go without. So why do people give her money? Is it some weird paypig type kink for them 🤢 bizarre behaviour

If she isn't in receipt of PIP for herself, DLA for a child, or Carer's Allowance, then the cap will still apply even though she claims to be disabled. I've never seen her mention DLA or carers allowance and I think she did say she was denied PIP at some point. So she will be capped.

Not to defend her but UC for most people pays far less than what legacy benefits did. I'm no avid fan of the current government or what they've done to the benefit system. People who cannot work should absolutely have support. If the financial support that exists was enough maybe we wouldn't have so much grifting.

That said, she could appeal the PIP decision and it would be backdated to when she first applied which would be a tidy sum. Not to mention if she is struggling to pay the rent, if she really is that poor she could get discretionary housing payments. I wonder if anyone has ever told her she can do that? I wonder if anyone dares 🤣

Reactions: 9
I am POOR ✅
My house is RENTED ✅
Apparent complete mastery of a topic with no identifiable knowledge or experience ✅
The irony of accusing someone of being infantile while themselves being infantile ✅
duck off ✅

I diagnose RSM as 99% classic Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't believe she is jack cos mainly, can jack be arsed to maintain a whole other persona?

peeky minks notwithstanding, Jack's too lazy to maintain a sock of this calibre

rsm has just completed the jack playbook.

Reactions: 21
She must have cleared bleeping thousands with all that action, plus the “friend” paying council tax and the “gift” for dining furniture. The torn trousers...the “I need pants”. Christ alive - the trainee is happy to get some free broccoli, I think she has A LOT to learn!

This cashapp thing...is it like PayPal, where you can easily “hide” it? My daughter is in a Depop group and the big sellers are apparently quite canny about how they use their money to avoid tax - in this case, benefit deductions.

And the dog thing. I am actually worried now, about her kids. That is very much not normal. Before, I was just slightly bemused and amused in equal measure with a big dollop of distaste for the scrounge, But to lose it like that at such an innocuous thing - and from someone who, until recently, was piling in uninvited on a somewhat daily basis (Michaela Strachan being the latest), well - it is quite astonishing. Combined with the constant low level violence and fascination for serial killers, I have to say, she is making Jack look like a model bleeping parent.

And yet, still not paying bills. Owing rent. Like the other scroungers in the gang - it’s not so much poverty as a complete lack of budgeting ability. You don’t book a bleeping holiday if you can’t pay your phone bill on time. And, you don’t pretend you got three hundred quids worth of bed for free one day, then admit you are late with the rent on the next.

And I know Universal Credit is bad - my brother had the misfortune to be an early Pandemic victim to unemployment (all good now though, back on the hamster wheel of toil) but for a time he was seriously up tit creek on UC. Didn’t scrounge off well meaning folk on twitter though. Missed a trick, clearly.

Reactions: 22
Re:the tap. Is thing something to do with water bills?

we don’t have water bills in NI, it’s all included in our local rates but just wondering how the Tap works

Re:the tap. Is thing something to do with water bills?

we don’t have water bills in NI, it’s all included in our local rates but just wondering how the Tap works
I think everything about a tap is complicated.
Firstly I imagine the tap needs to be in a public place or on public land so that RSM could have access. Even if it was the will of the council to put one in, can you imagine the planning permissions or bylaws and public consultation stuff? Would take months. And yes, someone has to pay the bill. Many people are on water meters and unscrupulous types use taps on people’s property to wash cars or windows. Presumably it would be locked so only RSM only pays for what she uses.
I agree that in the UK public policy by various governments has deliberately disadvantaged travellers and forced them to become settled which is unfair.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.