Roadside Mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an idiotic, reductive take. And saying something like that about such an awful event just to give kudos to herself as a parent and big up her child's smarts. Grim.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Well done, in the immediate aftermath of a tragedy that many people are still reeling from, your child has solved the problem of the incel community 👏 he'll have misogyny and sexism as a whole quashed by dinnertime. I wonder if she knows that incels consider themselves above using sex workers and instead are waiting for the perfect woman i.e. one who will allow themselves to be subjugated by 'the supreme gentleman' and has had no previous sexual partners. It's far more complex of an issue than simply just men feeling frustrated at not being able to find a sexual partner.

Reactions: 18
I must have scrolled past her “urban” insult. Honestly, the woman usually tweets multiple times a day, conversations that drone on - it would be impossible to read it all, even if you wanted to - which I didn’t. I went mining for the PIP stuff because I knew there was major inconsistencies in her narrative.

She has fully demonstrated why I have much dislike and distrust today. I despise people who treat rudeness as a redeeming feature, as if it’s some quality to be proud of. Dressing it as being forthright or speaking their mind - as if it’s acceptable. Disgusts me. She has demonstrated in spades that very quality.

....and then there is this drivel too. I am actually embarrassed for her kids. Poor saps don’t stand a chance with Billy Big Bollocks ruling the roost.

By the way - my friend got a manual for a sewing machine that was over fifty years old off the internet. I got a Husqvarna stove one that was 30 years old, off the internet and my daughter got one for a second hand camera that was one popular because Andy Warhol used the same model. Is she so stupid as to think manuals on the internet can only be as old as the internet? twit.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She says her thread is about prostitution not being the answer after celebrating her boy saying it was the answer. Maybe time to stop posting about things her children are saying/doing online as it doesn’t hold anyone in a good light.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I know a lot of you know me from the JM thread and know I am Northern Irish currently living in England. I’m not even going to worry about 🔺 (sorry Jack/RSM) and it’s quite obvious I’m in Plymouth.
A mere half a mile or so from the shooting. I work within the local trust on a bank basis while doing my nursing degree and my partner is within 🚑. It’s been a horrific time for us all. My mother was directly involved as a nurse herself, the phone call she made to me while partner and I were chilling on the sofa saying there was a major incident and I was to please not leave the house. The MI alarm on my partners phone which neither of us had heard before. I’m sure if you see me bobbing in and out of posts and forums I sound angry or upset, or not my usual self, it’s because I am.
We don’t need hot takes from someone who has no idea what the community is feeling right now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Omg it’s all kicking off on this thread, does anyone else find her scarier because of the ominous violence / I’m a bad b stories all the while being anonymous? Obvs we’re anonymous too but none of us are bleeping creepy bad vibes weirdos!!!!

Re the Krays comment - if you wouldn’t say the Wests, Peter Sutcliffe, the Moors murderers, etc then you really shouldn’t make light of the tit they did nor stand for it being referenced irt your kids.

I know a lot of you know me from the JM thread and know I am Northern Irish currently living in England. I’m not even going to worry about 🔺 (sorry Jack/RSM) and it’s quite obvious I’m in Plymouth.
A mere half a mile or so from the shooting. I work within the local trust on a bank basis while doing my nursing degree and my partner is within 🚑. It’s been a horrific time for us all. My mother was directly involved as a nurse herself, the phone call she made to me while partner and I were chilling on the sofa saying there was a major incident and I was to please not leave the house. The MI alarm on my partners phone which neither of us had heard before. I’m sure if you see me bobbing in and out of posts and forums I sound angry or upset, or not my usual self, it’s because I am.
We don’t need hot takes from someone who has no idea what the community is feeling right now.
Oh my love I’m so sorry and really hope you’re okay. Sounds weird but do wish I could give you a hug as there’s nothing else to say - the event was absolutely horrifying. xxx

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
now she's tweeting about Afghanistan and apparently if there's a Twitter storm and everyone tweets boris and priti somehow that'll save lives.

it's really grim stuff

20210815_213325.jpg

Screenshot_20210815-214048_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20210815-214014_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20210815-213400_Twitter.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So sorry EllaEm and I hope you and your family are doing ok.

as for Afghanistan I don’t know how these people with little knowledge seem to know everything we should do.

biden and Johnson are both useless as are those who came before them

but do we send our armies over again for young men to die or do we try to lift the women and children out. It is hard to know what to do. I feel awful for all of those women and girls in Kabul who are having their lives completely destroyed but no idea how to solve it. I don’t think boris will have the bleeping answer

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Sending you love, Plymouth is my uni city and I stayed for a while, family is also local. I have many friends I was terrified for. No matter my affinity and experiences of the city, I can't imagine what residents are going through ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She is a grim example of humanity @EllaEm87 - and allow me to offer my kindest thoughts on your situation down there. Please remember this is a person that threatened violence at the school gates whilst joking about Ian Huntley. Yes - she is that awful.

And she doesn’t give a tit about Afghanistan but it might get her more followers, I suppose. Especially as she is involving animals and British soldiers.

Meanwhile, hidden amongst the bullshit “campaigning”, it’s business as usual. Nastiness and snipiness. She has learned from the best, clearly.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
She is a grim example of humanity @EllaEm87 - and allow me to offer my kindest thoughts on your situation down there. Please remember this is a person that threatened violence at the school gates whilst joking about Ian Huntley. Yes - she is that awful.

And she doesn’t give a tit about Afghanistan but it might get her more followers, I suppose. Especially as she is involving animals and British soldiers.

Meanwhile, hidden amongst the bullshit “campaigning”, it’s business as usual. Nastiness and snipiness. She has learned from the best, clearly.
What the duck? This has to be a bloke? This can’t be a woman, surely? What’s with the misogynistic mum tit? And is she suggesting that if you bin manuals you’re minted? They’re readily available as .pdfs online beloved, why would I keep a load of tatty paper in the house?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Not to be all up in RM's niche here, but having the physical space in a home to keep manuals cleanly (ie not damp and mouldy), and the mental ability to locate them and use them... I think she's rubbing her privilege in others' noses there. How dare she.

I've never considered her bolshy rudeness and violent characteristics could be a sign of maleness - but I get that. Could be why she thinks sex work is a viable option for incels.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
What the duck? This has to be a bloke? This can’t be a woman, surely? What’s with the misogynistic mum tit? And is she suggesting that if you bin manuals you’re minted? They’re readily available as .pdfs online beloved, why would I keep a load of tatty paper in the house?
She has some very strange takes on things. Lashing out at the person who said they just find them online is one of more bizarre ones that I have seen.

I can't help but feel that she's just trying too hard to be the most hard-done by. She only moved into a house last year, and even if she got a lot of stuff second hand, how realistically would it be that her appliances would be more than 10 years old? For example, I needed a fridge when I moved last year. Found one second hand online for £40 (because I could not afford anything else!), it didn't come with instructions because well, you plug it in and hope for the best?

Not to mention in previous houses I have rented, the manuals disappeared with the previous tenants, and sometimes you only have the option to Google (manuals.com is a lifesaver!).

It's just such a poorly aimed hot take, with so much (performative) and misplaced anger.

I'm also going to point out, that she claims she had to find somewhere to live in a week. That means that somehow she was able to find not only the deposit (five weeks rent), AND I presume due to lack of income or low income on her part that landlord would have also asked for rent up-front (they tend to like 6 months up front if you don't have a guarantor, or if in receipt of housing benefit). There are people who spend months (and sometimes up to a year) in temporary accommodation - usually these are self-catered B&Bs far from the family's support system - because they are unable to pull off finding a place to live. She wants to talk about privilege, then she should surely acknowledge that.

😒

Reactions: 13
The tiny number of folk here will be pleased to know that being an insensitive gobshite with chronic illness and a 20k Twitter following now constitutes as being a government lobbyist. I tit you not - she is “lobbying” whilst having an argument with an angry vegan (her words).

Can’t be bothered to screen shot the unnecessarily aggressive ramblings - unlike our Fack, she doesn’t usually tweet and delete so they are there for anyone bothered to have a look.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
This one, I had to share. It’s just missing a mammapappa, monetised YouTube video and a can of edible gold spray.
And who taught him they might be the mean character, hmmm? What crumbs have you left to make him assume that?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Really want manuals squiggle to clap back with:
Oh so you have a CAR, and can afford both audio books AND paper books?! You know I can't afford that or have space for that in my RENTED room, how dare you shove your privilege in my face! I don't care what you do on your own commute but rubbing my nose in your financial superiority is just rude.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She needs to get a grip with her tall tales, the latest disabled access one is just about causing a tit storm in the comments.

I've had similar comments about how she affords things. Audiobooks are expensive as are new books.

There is a possibility the paper book was bought from a charity shop and the audiobook came from the library though.

I use my PIP to run a car (I scored just below the level to get a mobility car) but running a car on standard benefits is just about impossible.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This one, I had to share. It’s just missing a mammapappa, monetised YouTube video and a can of edible gold spray.
Yikes, that racist comment will be because you’ve not had the relevant conversations about race until it became a moment on socials hun. Idk why these #FBPE lot don’t ever rip into their little pov pets for out and out racism? :/

Only a mum to a very small one but very much believe convos about race, religion, class, society, everything can start from birth but isn’t it quite important to tailor it to the child’s ability? I would worry giving them access to adult material they can’t fully digest may actually make things worse, like if the book is dismantling an old racist trope - let’s say the stereotype of the angry black woman - the child may not understand the long form analysis / understand the nuance of sarcasm or outrage or whatever - and mistakenly just take away the trope from the experience as you were listening to a discussion on it so it must be true? Surely it’s much more effective to give them some books meant for their age bracket? :/

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.