Roadside Mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is hilarious that she spews every bleeping thought she has about herself and her children out on to twitter, yet all of a sudden is affronted about her privacy being invaded when it comes to somebody (probably one bored person) being vaguely interested in her spending habits. I know on twitter she is anonymous. She just reminds me of people I know who complain darkly about government interference and 'wanting to know all our business' and I'm thinking 'mate you literally post your entire life on social media. I know what you had for your tea last night' 😂

THAT photo btw. How much money can that still be making?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It is hilarious that she spews every bleeping thought she has about herself and her children out on to twitter, yet all of a sudden is affronted about her privacy being invaded when it comes to somebody (probably one bored person) being vaguely interested in her spending habits. I know on twitter she is anonymous. She just reminds me of people I know who complain darkly about government interference and 'wanting to know all our business' and I'm thinking 'mate you literally post your entire life on social media. I know what you had for your tea last night' 😂

THAT photo btw. How much money can that still be making?
Yes - there is more than a whiff of hypocrisy in her messaging.

I doubt it’s getting a lot and she certainly doesn’t share any of her “writing commissions” with us. I do remember she tweeted out that someone was helping her retroactively bill people for use of it. And I think her bio says something like “sending out the bills for That Photo”. I think that’s why she applied for PIP in June/July after the fuss and the payments died down. I also think she thought she would get more work out of it and that clearly hasn’t happened.

It’s like the BexBites/MarmiteMama twit. She was moaning about only earning about £8000 last year and still having to pay towards her rent because of Bedroom tax /Spare Room Subsidy. But I have seen some pics shared by her (she is a massive over sharer too) that have some seriously expensive tech for her OnlyFans business, as well as her trying to figure out how she is going to pay for her holiday she has booked for next year and mulling over a course for Forest School teaching that costs £900 (wonder if anyone can help etc etc). And she is another “bottle of wine and a takeaway” Queen. All the time.

It’s no wonder the circle jerk of these people (RSM/Jack/BexBites/SmolTwatBot) keep themselves so tight. They probably get all the grift ideas from each other like a good dose of Norovirus.

She reminds me of a ex friend. Gets given sensible advice and that it is the norm, but never agrees and always has a counter argument which slowly makes it seem worse and worse. She just wants people to offer sympathy
Indeed squiggle - and money...she wants offers of money.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Thing is with online banking, you can literally just show income and the balance. You can print that out...at least I did when I had to eventually apply for social housing. Unless of course that has changed,

They just want to see that you don't have oodles of cash . Mine just showed my salary and the balance

They are not interested in where you buy your shampoo or what brand it is,

Tesco version of Head and Shoulders in our house...quarter of the price of the real H&S

Reactions: 9
I guess RSM is worried she will become one of the hundreds of thousands of documented cases where she is refused housing due to her purchasing habits- oh wait

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s full of tit, Primani do £1 nails as do poundland, also -newsflash- you can paint them with your own nail varnish anyway if you want to change up the colour

Reactions: 13
Looks like RSM has got out of her wheelchair to jump the shark.

Are we really meant to believe that her job coach gave a flying duck about RSM's 'branded" boots? And although I am not an expert on these things, I really don't think you can be sactioned for having a new pair of shoes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
There are 28 hours between renting her clothes over her broken oven and this tweet.....to the budget beauty hashtag nails. So which is it? Three pounds is EVERYTHING? Or, it’s just some cheap, plastic, made in China by potential slave labour, beauty accessories to admire from her bed?

BTW - not saying you are the devil for buying them...but perhaps don’t spent 80% of your Internet life “campaigning” for abused people or minorities or exploitation - then rock up to Primark with your cash.

Attachments

She needs therapy if she’s got time to obsess over a Too Good To Go bag then she’s off buying false nails to cheer herself up

Reactions: 13
I’m not trying to be a dick here but where I am in belfast the only places on the to good to go app seem to be greggs and a couple of other cafes. Do you have a better selection across the water?
we also don’t have those Lidl boxes here which I I have seen people post on Facebook groups of all the fruit and veg for £1. Are they hard to come by?

Reactions: 2
I’ve never seen one of those Lidl boxes in real life
TGTG have Morrison’s on so if you live near one it can be amazing apparently
Overall they use a formula of how much goods you get for the bag price, so a £3 Greggs bag would be £9 of goods
You could get two baguettes, a sausage roll and a steak bake, you won’t get 6 sausage rolls and a pile of doughnuts and yum gums

Reactions: 4
Where I live there are no local TGTG places but about 5 miles away there is a Spar shop which does the magic bags. Not sure what's included in them but Wright at Home on YouTube got one from Morrison's and it seemed a bit crappy. None of the items would have made a cohesive meal. I wouldn't mind a bag of Gregg's doughnuts though

Reactions: 3
The point of TGTG is prevent food waste and help businesses, it’s not like school dinners where you get items you can “supposedly” make lunch with. The whole point is you get what you’re given. I think some places will guarantee all items are vegetarian. If you are expecting to get x item you’re likely to be disappointed. I liked the idea but when I looked at what I “might” get over half was stuff I wouldn’t eat so it wasn’t worth it.
Am sure most teens could munch a bag of any Greggs items though!

Reactions: 9
Where I lived in the Midlands, there were three easily accessible Morrison’s for me to get to but their bags would go in the time it took the app to refresh from available to sold out so I never got one. Other vendors were all takeaway type places in the city and not worth the petrol. I ended up deleting the app after never once buying a bag.

I worked in a business that did something similar for staff - I tell you now, it was infuriating to run because people WOULD expect to get specific stuff. Agreements ended up being signed by participants that they couldn’t open the bags on the premises because they would end up just binning unwanted stuff on site. That was to do with limiting food waste in the compactor/landfill too. I suspect a good deal of the TGTG waste still ends up in bins but the businesses don’t have to pay commercial rates to dispose of it.

Anyway - another day, another completely pointless and going nowhere rant from our favourite grifter trainee. It’s far too tiresome to pull over as screenshots. I don’t think even the smol child cosplayer would bother spending her time ranting in such a pointless manner. She wants to be careful she doesn’t knock off an acrylic with her furious phone tapping.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is complaining about some “homeless saviour” having a go about her. I wonder who that is. I can’t think of any people- anyone have any idea what she is referring too?

Reactions: 8
Twitter is so hostile in design to people without an account now!
Anyway I got these will try to put mostly in chronological order (as it's Twitter you have to read each slide starting at the bottom). What a grade A bully RSM has turned out to be, so disappointing.
20210905_110125.jpg

So this bottom tweet ^ is the start of the conflict.
20210905_110331.jpg

Screenshot_20210905-105752_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg

DRAG HER SQUIGGLE (tbf squiggle did escalate the name calling here I can't find RSM calling her a condescending witch even though the wording of the tweet makes it sound like she's firing the same insult back? I wonder if I've missed some tweets? I had to use Twitter advanced search to get these.)
Screenshot_20210905-105842_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg

20210905_110205.jpg

Screenshot_20210905-105853_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg

Screenshot_20210905-105215_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg

20210905_110223.jpg
Screenshot_20210905-105906_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg

As usual RSM takes this online tiff way too far and starts trying to threaten someone, losing any sympathy I would have had for their side of the argument because squiggle has been calling them a lot of names.
Screenshot_20210905-105915_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg

Screenshot_20210905-105157_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg

Ok I definitely have missed at least one tweet I think I don't have the one calling squiggle condescending?
Screenshot_20210905-105928_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg
Screenshot_20210905-105139_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg

So basically two people who spend too much time online engaged in some keyboard warfare. (And the poor third person was tagged in every single one of these tweets despite never engaging with it 😭 imagine your notifications looking like this) RSM's final shot below:
Screenshot_20210905-104435_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Omg 😮
The other one is running rings around her.
I always get the impression in these exchanges RSM is not a quick thinker and has gone off for a bit, had what she thinks is a winning point so rushes back to make it.
She also starts off belligerent and patronising, goes through making it incredibly personal (threatening doxxing), then whines about being bullied 'why are you so cruel'?
You can bet she sees this 'calling out' as a good day's work and activism.

• Sick
PRAISE BEANS I've managed to log into a Twitter account I made last year as a workaround when I was having issues uploading images directly to tattle, will hopeful make any future uploads more organised (if I have the energy to scroll RSMs Twitter feed)

Yes I agree, good on squiggle, her clapbacks were brilliant! Seems like a smart lady with her heart in the right place from what I saw of her account 👍

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.