Roadside Mum #9 Is this normal behaviour for RSM?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The irony being none of this would have happened if she'd actually committed to delivering the book. Sorry I don't buy the claims of illness having the impact they did as she was able to spend so much time living her best life flying around the country for grim mating sessions with ML in his retirement village. She's a lazy grifting abusive hole scammer with no redeeming qualities whatsoever apart from providing unintentional comedy material for these threads.
Retirement village 🤣 the auld fatso

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have no doubt she owns a power chair and flies with it. Also certain that Easyjet damaged and replaced it.

I am however questioning whether she has faked the extent to which she requires the power chair. In much the same way she uses the sunflower lanyard plus play acting to imitate someone with intellectual disabilities.

I would love to know what Sam Jennings - who helped her with the gofundme for the power chair - thinks now that RSM has been properly exposed as someone who lies for financial gain.
I think she definitely exaggerates that.

Also don’t believe either of the two children are ND and/or little geniuses though she clearly desperately wants them to be. Not saying they’re stupid, just that I imagine they are entirely average children.

Reactions: 13
January 2024, RSM deleted her account
Wow, that DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT has truly stuck with me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
To be fair I don't think she ever actually said she was Romany. I think she's quite heavily implied it without actually saying it though, which isn’t far off.

Reactions: 13
To be fair I don't think she ever actually said she was Romany. I think she's quite heavily implied it without actually saying it though, which isn’t far off.
Didn’t she first person herself in a discrimination piece about being a Traveler (big T)? In best Jack fashion, it might have been a very wordy way of pretending but I feel I did read something where she did claim that identity outright - maybe not Romany but definitely Traveler with the big T - and it was us (among others) that had her nailed as a middle class faker.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Didn’t she first person herself in a discrimination piece about being a Traveler (big T)? In best Jack fashion, it might have been a very wordy way of pretending but I feel I did read something where she did claim that identity outright - maybe not Romany but definitely Traveler with the big T - and it was us (among others) that had her nailed as a middle class faker.
This one? Lots of "we" and "us" language.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Yep - if that’s not outright appropriation of a minority ethnicity, then I don’t know what is.

As we have known for ever - she is a liar, a cosplayer and her “story” is just that. Of course it now casts doubt on all other aspects of her story. Based on her own words and alleged actions, she is definitely not cripplingly illl - so she has stolen that identity too.

Roadsidemum - thief … who was leant the air of authenticity by people like Unbound, that organisation printing that absolute fiction here, The Big Issue, James O’Brien - and anyone else that gave her an uncritical and unverified platform to speak for others. No wonder she was all up in Jack Monroe mentions.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 15
She claimed Traveller so to be fair you could say that alone is enough to rule out Romany - I’ve only ever heard Traveller to refer to Irish Travellers.

Where X have got that she claimed to be Romany from is beyond me.

Reactions: 5
The irony being none of this would have happened if she'd actually committed to delivering the book. Sorry I don't buy the claims of illness having the impact they did as she was able to spend so much time living her best life flying around the country for grim mating sessions with ML in his retirement village. She's a lazy grifting abusive hole scammer with no redeeming qualities whatsoever apart from providing unintentional comedy material for these threads.
This! Shes one of the biggest c**ts on Twitter and I have no sympathy at all for her, just absolutely vile. I am so here for this cancellation!

Reactions: 8
It's made even worse IMO by the fact that she has sat behind an anonymous account and bullied the crap out of people, instigated pile ons, been horrendously abusive to people online (causing some of them to delete their accounts), meanwhile claiming to be a Traveller / a Poor / disabled. She's taken on these personas in front of a middle class audience of clueless clampits and been utterly vile, abusive, scammy and disgraceful while purporting to represent these identities.

Honestly she deserves this cancellation and so much more.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I've been thinking on this. Indeed, she has not ever said those words. This was a preemptive gaslighting pstrategy in order for some people to say, "oh, well, she never said it directly, perhaps we misunderstood."

She went to great lengths, in extraordinary detail and with emotional outright lies to place herself as a person of GRT heritage, and I will never accept that there is ambiguity in what she wanted to achieve.

Not once did she, for example, use the word "ally" to describe her stance. And as @Nottonightbabe said, she gained from her lies directly from agencies/GRT community support groups by her actions, not by accident.
---
Link:
---
"so we hide"
---
1000004258.jpg

---
She lies and lied and she SAID IT

1000004261.jpg
1000004263.jpg
1000004265.jpg
1000004267.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I've been thinking on this. Indeed, she has not ever said those words. This was a preemptive gaslighting pstrategy in order for some people to say, "oh, well, she never said it directly, perhaps we misunderstood."

She went to great lengths, in extraordinary detail and with emotional outright lies to place herself as a person of GRT heritage, and I will never accept that there is ambiguity in what she wanted to achieve.

Not once did she, for example, use the word "ally" to describe her stance. And as @Nottonightbabe said, she gained from her lies directly from agencies/GRT community support groups by her actions, not by accident.
---
Link:
---
"so we hide"
---
View attachment 2948908
---
She lies and lied and she SAID IT

View attachment 2948939View attachment 2948940View attachment 2948941View attachment 2948942
Yeah she can throw her hands in the air and splutter "I didn't say I was..." as much as she likes, it's blatantly obvious what she wanted people to think. Just because you skirt around saying the word directly in as many creative ways as you can, doesn't mean you can then deny that's the impression you wanted to give people. People have eyes RSM, we can read the words you have written and you can't delete the receipts. 🖕

Reactions: 19
I am shocked, not that’s she’s a massive fibbing grifter, but that she’s imploded. Taken herself apart. She could have just kept quiet and waited for the Depher thing to blow over. Instead she’s had a hissy fit and people have come for her. It’s over, she’s toast like Fack Conroe, her mate.

Reactions: 23
To paraphrase a rather appropriate quote (which I've used a few times), given the source, she likes to say things without talking.

Reactions: 7
She'll have an alt 'out' account. Probably a fairly well known jobbing journalist. Monroe claiming to know her and the whole I've had to up security thing show someone with a public facing profile to me.

She'll be guarded and reveal very little about herself in any articles she writes so I wouldn't go looking for a disabled woman with a couple of kids. She'll be careful not to publish anything that could reveal her to also be Roadside Mum. And there wouldn't be any need to if she writes news stories rather than opinion pieces. So she's free as a bird to exaggerate, invent things and live out whatever fantasy identity she wants on her anon.

I feel like Cracker.

• Haha
Reactions: 15