Roadside Mum #9 Is this normal behaviour for RSM?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been thinking on this. Indeed, she has not ever said those words. This was a preemptive gaslighting pstrategy in order for some people to say, "oh, well, she never said it directly, perhaps we misunderstood."

She went to great lengths, in extraordinary detail and with emotional outright lies to place herself as a person of GRT heritage, and I will never accept that there is ambiguity in what she wanted to achieve.

Not once did she, for example, use the word "ally" to describe her stance. And as @Nottonightbabe said, she gained from her lies directly from agencies/GRT community support groups by her actions, not by accident.
---
Link:
---
"so we hide"
---
View attachment 2948908
---
She lies and lied and she SAID IT

View attachment 2948939View attachment 2948940View attachment 2948941View attachment 2948942
It’s the nuance though: here she’s very clearly claiming they’re Traveller which isn’t Romany.

GRT = Gypsy*, Roma and (Irish) Traveller, three entirely separate heritages and groups so she was absolutely adopting an identity within the group but not the Romany one specifically.

*I know this word is controversial but that is literally what the acronym is.

Reactions: 7
It’s the nuance though: here she’s very clearly claiming they’re Traveller which isn’t Romany.

GRT = Gypsy*, Roma and (Irish) Traveller, three entirely separate heritages and groups so she was absolutely adopting an identity within the group but not the Romany one specifically.

*I know this word is controversial but that is literally what the acronym is.
First she was hinty mchintface about being Romany. Then she leaned more towards Traveller and I thought she was Irish, was banging on about Catholicism. Then we thought she was just a new age type traveller.
Turns out she’s not even Catholic.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
First she was hinty mchintface about being Romany. Then she leaned more towards Traveller and I thought she was Irish, was banging on about Catholicism. Then we thought she was just a new age type traveller.
Turns out she’s not even Catholic.
Yeah I thought she must come from Irish traveller descent at least. Apparently not. She's just a stuck up nasty white woman with a bus.
Bet she was the kind that made the kids sleep in pull out drawers whilst she and rsd had the big king size bedroom too 😂

Reactions: 12
Yeah I thought she must come from Irish traveller descent at least. Apparently not. She's just a stuck up nasty white woman with a bus.
Bet she was the kind that made the kids sleep in pull out drawers whilst she and rsd had the big king size bedroom too 😂
Who even knows what Daddy’s background in all this was.

Reactions: 3
A stuck up nasty white woman who used to have a bus

For next thread title, if we ever get there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
"We", repeatedly referring to herself as a traveller, could only mean she is GRT.
Constantly calling herself "White passing" can only mean she is not White.
Not white can only possibly mean Romany, as the only type of traveller with any non-Euro roots (distantly from India)

Putting that together, there's no room for interpretation, she did lie about being Romany.

I knew she was a faker straight away because she has aggressively snobby leftie attitudes that are characteristic of middle class English women.

It's funny to see her thrashing and screaming into the void at the hint of being exposed. Leftie grifters are all the same: play the victim to avoid any accountability, and to extract resources from mugs. If in trouble, play the victim even harder.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
"We", repeatedly referring to herself as a traveller, could only mean she is GRT.
Constantly calling herself "White passing" can only mean she is not White.
Not white can only possibly mean Romany, as the only type of traveller with any non-Euro roots (distantly from India)

Putting that together, there's no room for interpretation, she did lie about being Romany.

I knew she was a faker straight away because she has aggressively snobby leftie attitudes that are characteristic of middle class English women.

It's funny to see her thrashing and screaming into the void at the hint of being exposed. Leftie grifters are all the same: play the victim to avoid any accountability, and to extract resources from mugs. If in trouble, play the victim even harder.
Yes this is a good analysis. (Apart from the middle class English women bit of which I am one 😂)
The 'white passing' is a big giveaway. As you say a person of Irish traveller heritage would not say that.
She's been disgracefully making money from an entirely assumed personna. And as an aside being a disgraceful public representation of the Roma people (not that she is one I know).

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes this is a good analysis. (Apart from the middle class English women bit of which I am one 😂)
The 'white passing' is a big giveaway. As you say a person of Irish traveller heritage would not say that.
She's been disgracefully making money from an entirely assumed personna. And as an aside being a disgraceful public representation of the Roma people (not that she is one I know).
It's a specific type of middle class English* woman - I don't know how to describe it except "woke scold". Not all of them! Also the right wing and non-political ones aren't like it. *Equivalents can be seen in other Western countries.

Basically what I'm saying is that it's immediately obvious that "Louisa Brittan" is of a definite, specific type, and any variety of traveller isn't it!

I have only had acquaintances from GRT communities. But it's my observation that victimhood isn't usually a highly prized trait among them, like it is with middle class white leftists, who revere victimhood to the point it allows victims to assume authority statuses. Roadside Mum has this particular victim-hero attitude, as well as the characteristic speech patterns and beliefs of a middle class leftist.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
When her paltry packed lunch tweet went viral over covid she was quickly platformed in reputable media from The Big Issue to Byline Times and zooming with Angela Rayner. This isn't some faceless anon mum who hit a lucky chord, this is a journalist with connections imo.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I acknowledge that I have, in relation to this thread, that feeling when you walk out of an exam room knowing that your group project did a brilliant job and had some laughs along the way.

Fist bump, team

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It's a specific type of middle class English* woman - I don't know how to describe it except "woke scold". Not all of them! Also the right wing and non-political ones aren't like it. *Equivalents can be seen in other Western countries.

Basically what I'm saying is that it's immediately obvious that "Louisa Brittan" is of a definite, specific type, and any variety of traveller isn't it!

I have only had acquaintances from GRT communities. But it's my observation that victimhood isn't usually a highly prized trait among them, like it is with middle class white leftists, who revere victimhood to the point it allows victims to assume authority statuses. Roadside Mum has this particular victim-hero attitude, as well as the characteristic speech patterns and beliefs of a middle class leftist.
Wears clothes from Monsoon. Bright green/pink/red tights which clash a bit with the pink/red/green/purple variety of clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20240522_160029_X.jpg

Lower squig does appear to be genuine as I checked their account for interactions with RSM and there are some.

Pretending to be a Traveller / a Poor has been lucrative for RSM.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Isn't the entire premise of ROADSIDE mum meant to imply Traveller anyway... ?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Isn't the entire premise of ROADSIDE mum meant to imply Traveller anyway... ?
What part of “Roadside” mum, references to living in a van and using language like “us” and “we” when discussing Ethnic minorities gave you the impression she was a Traveller? DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT.

• Haha
Reactions: 24