Roadside Mum #9 Is this normal behaviour for RSM?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm quite surprised how many people knew she was lying about GRT heritage.

The tweet about the showbus after a couple of years in Portugal really blew my mind.

Reactions: 14
Honestly the vindication is hitting like pure crack 🤣

I'm so sorry for everyone who was taken in by her and anyone who was attacked by her.

A selection of screenshots from twitter.

Screenshot_20240519_125435_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240519_125321_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240519_125538_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240519_125522_X.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I'm quite surprised how many people knew she was lying about GRT heritage.

The tweet about the showbus after a couple of years in Portugal really blew my mind.
You know what makes me the most cross about her cosplaying? She was accepting support from GRT charities while playing dress up. It's one thing to pretend to be a person from a minority group, but it's a whole other level of bleep to do that.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Well this is just glorious 🥰 Hopefully some folk start to request the refunds that they are well, well overdue as that book was never going to see the light of day.

Reactions: 11
You know what makes me the most cross about her cosplaying? She was accepting support from GRT charities while playing dress up. It's one thing to pretend to be a person from a minority group, but it's a whole other level of bleep to do that.
Yes, she is a whole other level of bleep.

Stealing a marginalised identity and using it for gain.

I would love this article to go viral on twitter now that her con artistry is known. The fakery is utterly obscene.

• Angry
  • Sick
I'm sorry. That hurts your people.

She stole from so many groups. I'm going to rustle up a book theft... Well, the book theft is related to the ICT equipment fraud grift

These things are only three months apart. And in Spring/summer, FYI, re the mould

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I do think the charities need to look inward too. I’ll admit I know basically nothing about GRT culture and life but it was obviously to me very early on there were holes in the story so I can only imagine it was even more obvious to those watching on who are GRT. The big lesson from the grifters is really that charities need to pull their finger out and do more diligence on the people they support and platform.

There are always going to be things that are tricky to verify such as her DA claims and I have more sympathy with those types of charity but heritage and lifestyle are both very easily proven.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I want someone to name her now so we know who we are dealing with.
All that bollox about having to up her security when she’s an anonymous account.

Reactions: 10
I'm sorry. That hurts your people.

She stole from so many groups. I'm going to rustle up a book theft... Well, the book theft is related to the ICT equipment fraud grift

These things are only three months apart. And in Spring/summer, FYI, re the mould
Thanks for finding these.
When I've the time I'll maybe do a timeline about the book. I'm sure we've got most of the screenshots here. Starting with her idea, the call for work from people - including her utter rudeness when it wasn't good enough, and just how long she was silent about it after all that.
Do we think she's been in paid part or full upfront by Unbound?

Reactions: 9
Forgive my patchy understanding, this grifter is fairly new to me. I saw that she said she had some article ready to go for the Canary. Is she a frequent contributer to that? One of the shadiest outfits that's dared to flourish under the guise of legit media. Kerry Mendoza was an unrepentant jew hater and Steve Topple and his missis Nicola Jeffrey who was always sooooo sick her head would fall off if she moved it an inch but somehow made her way to protests and demos for the kudos aren't much better. 'Journalists'.

Just seen Nicola is a co-founder of that Chronic Collab who harras doctors for likes from swivel eyed everyones-a-child-trafficker luminaries like Reann fuckin Jenkins. A YouTube comment and their year 5 swimming cert trumps a doctors qualifications. Imagine hitching your donkey to that wagon.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Just a heads up that I don't think it's as straightforward as "book not published Unbound will refund backers". The Unbound model is not big on refunds once the funding target has been reached - their terms and conditions are below, note that they're not keen on refunds even if the target hasn't been reached, and there's a time limit on spending credits with them, even if there's apparently no time limit on publishing a book once funded. ( Why yes, I am a tad bitter about my experience with them recently)

Supporting a Crowdfunding Title
Projects can take a varying length of time to achieve their funding target. We want to give every project the best possible chance of succeeding but will constantly evaluate whether a project is still viable.

If a book does not reach its funding target you will receive an email letting you know the book will not be going ahead and will have 30 days to request a cash refund (‘Withdraw Period’). After this point, credits will be returned to your Unbound account. You can use these credits towards funding another project or buying an already published title. Credits must be used within two years of return date (‘Expiry Date’).

If a project has been funded, no cash or credit refunds will be issued after the ‘Refund Period’ has expired

If a book does not reach its funding target you will receive an email letting you know the book will not be going ahead and will have 30 days to request a cash refund (‘Withdraw Period’). After this point, credits will be returned to your Unbound account. You can use these credits towards funding another project or buying an already published title. Credits must be used within two years of return date (‘Expiry Date’).

If a project has been funded, no cash or credit refunds will be issued after the ‘Refund Period’ has expired

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Just a heads up that I don't think it's as straightforward as "book not published Unbound will refund backers". The Unbound model is not big on refunds once the funding target has been reached - their terms and conditions are below, note that they're not keen on refunds even if the target hasn't been reached, and there's a time limit on spending credits with them, even if there's apparently no time limit on publishing a book once funded. ( Why yes, I am a tad bitter about my experience with them recently)

Supporting a Crowdfunding Title
Projects can take a varying length of time to achieve their funding target. We want to give every project the best possible chance of succeeding but will constantly evaluate whether a project is still viable.

I also don’t think it will be as simple as “they have better lawyers than her”. I think she’s a lying grifter but I also think that the chance they’d manage to get any money out of her is slim to none - she simply won’t have it after legal fees. Anything she got directly from unbound will be long gone. She’s in a rented house and I bet the showhome is in RSDs name as well as likely being his home at this point. I doubt suing her would be worth their time or money they won’t get back either way, deleted social media or not.

Reactions: 9
Do we think she's been in paid part or full upfront by Unbound?
The money raised also covers design, editing, proofreading, in this case the money paid to the contributors, printing, marketing, distributing and the other costs of publishing, it's not all hers.

I think Unbound works on a fairly traditional publishers' advance model, with money paid in tranches when milestones are reached. I don't think her "submitted manuscript" tranche would have been paid as it would seem the manuscript is not of sufficient quality, since the book's status is back to "funding" rather than "manuscript received."

Also it would be really stupid of Unbound to pay over the full amount with no incentives to authors to follow through with their work, so no, for a whole host of reasons, I don't think she would have received anything close to the full amount raised at this point.
---
I received a cash refund after a book had been funded because the publication was cancelled for some reason. Not refunding for books that aren't published seems like a great business model for Unbound up until the point someone takes them to small claims court.

Edit: I also received a credit refund for my contribution to "One in Five" long after the refund period had passed, possibly because I am a long-term supporter of projects on the site and also possibly because I laid my disappointment on with a trowel.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Oh, hello l. Unbound #OneInFive has changed its status again, to "being funded":

1000004244.jpg

I'm very aware of caches, matrix glitches and grifter dramatics so I won't clutch my pearls; definitely would like to ask Bex Kitchen Hearty Kickstarter to keep her 👀 on this worrisome development

Oh, hello l. Unbound #OneInFive has changed its status again, to "being funded":

View attachment 2945571

I'm very aware of caches, matrix glitches and grifter dramatics so I won't clutch my pearls; definitely would like to ask Bex Kitchen Hearty Kickstarter to keep her 👀 on this worrisome development
£25 😮
Who the hell is going to buy that?
A book about poverty unaffordable to most poor people. Brilliant.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

View attachment 2945571

I think it's been like that for a while @Wooh

Reactions: 2