Roadside Mum #9 Is this normal behaviour for RSM?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by a confused @StatusWoe nom nom nominated by RSM stalwart @Wooh from 🍉resort.

In terms of a recap, rest assured she is still insufferable. Also, the 1 in 5 book is finished but there’s no sign of it. Maybe send a complaint via tweet but not to RSM, to her publisher.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread title by a confused @StatusWoe nom nom nominated by RSM stalwart @Wooh from 🍉resort.
My one post becoming a thread title is v funny. 😂 To paraphrase Hotes, rest assured I am still oblivious.

Has she finally stopped arguing about that Uber Eats driver? That's the only drama I remember from the previous thread, but it seemed to drag on forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another weekend burgering (or longer, going on the drivel she tweeted a few days ago and general radio silence).

Oh - to be so abjectly poor and deprived and disabled.

EasyJet - ban the bint!

Reactions: 9
My one post becoming a thread title is v funny. 😂 To paraphrase Hotes, rest assured I am still oblivious.

Has she finally stopped arguing about that Uber Eats driver? That's the only drama I remember from the previous thread, but it seemed to drag on forever.
Little Makka Pakka looks so sad and forlorn at the RSM antics

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah, nothing like a nice argument with a customer service rep to start a relaxing Sunday morning.

1000002515.jpg

1000002516.jpg

And did we miss this?

1000002514.jpg

Starbucks? Someone isn't poor anymore (if they ever were to begin with).

• Sick
Reactions: 11
For context, "Jo" is a squig who commented under RSM's original rant. As Easyjet were still tagged in, they replied to her instead of RSM for some reason.

• Haha
  • Sad
Well, at least we now know to avoid Stansted Airport on burgering weekends.

ETA I'd love it if they banned her 😂 she's had a warning for offensive language.

• Haha
EasyJet are clearly in the wrong here but it pains me to say so because she’s so obnoxious.
her engagement has gone up a lot recently hasn’t it. It’s been tumbleweeds for a while but suddenly everyone is chiming in supportively. Interesting.

Reactions: 10
I tried to be interested in RSM's latest "humiliation". I found myself in the Land of No Interest.

I am pleased for her that some humans have also typed words into the internet application known as X.

I feel sure their alphabet use will form a cohesive power to create change.

I suggest they further unify to create an anthology to be known as #StickItUpEasyJet; run an Unbound fundraiser, promise £260 to every writer contributor and generally behave like special witches

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah, nothing like a nice argument with a customer service rep to start a relaxing Sunday morning.

View attachment 2902208

View attachment 2902213

And did we miss this?

View attachment 2902209

Starbucks? Someone isn't poor anymore (if they ever were to begin with).
Only this utter, utter bleep of a twisted narc nightmare could equate "pulling into a disabled bay for a minute" to "normalising trapping people in their cars".

Drink your Starbucks and stfu you Final Boss level "can I speak to the manager?"

God help anyone who ever has to interact with her in a customer service capacity.

Reactions: 12
Pivot to plastic surgery was not on my RSM bingo card.

Screenshot_20240501_072345_Chrome.jpg

(I hear avoiding smoking, drinking and junk food helps)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She sure is 40+

I reckon some fishnets, a fedora and Robert Smith make up give an alluringly youthfulness
Screenshot_2024-05-01-20-58-26-14_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Little Makka Pakka looks so sad and forlorn at the RSM antics
At least he's got his blanket and emotional support stone.

In his situation, I think RSM would complain to the stone provider about the stone's inadequate stoniness and end up arguing with the ground.

• Haha
Reactions: 6