Roadside Mum #2 Delete your account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So a small hole in the floor (admittedly that’s not acceptable) now the entire floor of the house is a potential hazard making the whole house unusable. Or perhaps it’s just a small hole in the floor?
We've had a small hole in one of our floorboards for about 3 years now. As far as I can tell it was where they were taken up at some point for the central heating pipes. Didn't realise the entire floor was a hazard because of it 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Every time I read this thread I am aghast as to what she has written.
I can not even find the words to describe how much I dislike RSM. I just can not fathom how she comes up with half the drivel she makes up and i really can’t get over the rants to the people who comment on her threads. She is a piece of work!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Update- nothing has happened apart from moaning obvs

View attachment 899670View attachment 899671
I’m not saying I agree with the system, but she’ll be lucky if she gets someone out to see to it in the timeframe she wants. Even if it was a council house, it wouldn’t be sorted straight away. Unfortunately for her, it’s unlikely that making a fuss on Twitter is going to get her what she wants this time, unless someone gifts her a whole house. The landlord won’t give a tit about her thread, even if he follows her on Twitter. Given that she hasn’t posted a photo of this apparently gaping hole that the house is in danger of collapsing into, I’m going to give it a guess that it’s actually not that life threatening and she’s exaggerating for effect.

I wonder what the mate with the ‘impressive job title’ does though?

• Haha
I’m not saying I agree with the system, but she’ll be lucky if she gets someone out to see to it in the timeframe she wants. Even if it was a council house, it wouldn’t be sorted straight away. Unfortunately for her, it’s unlikely that making a fuss on Twitter is going to get her what she wants this time, unless someone gifts her a whole house. The landlord won’t give a tit about her thread, even if he follows her on Twitter. Given that she hasn’t posted a photo of this apparently gaping hole that the house is in danger of collapsing into, I’m going to give it a guess that it’s actually not that life threatening and she’s exaggerating for effect.

I wonder what the mate with the ‘impressive job title’ does though?
“chief stamp operator”…impressive, geddit? I think I need more sleep…

I wonder if RSM has considered that her bodge jobs may have contributed to the black hole emanating from the floor? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is what I hate about these internet begs. Their grafting makes me come over all Tory.
Of course people should have suitable housing of a high standard. But this one is moaning away on twitter and she hasn’t really got it bad - have you seen the ITV reporting this year on Council flats in Croydon? And the reports keep coming in, all over the country. Entire flats covered in thick black mould with collapsed ceilings, constant leaks running down the light sockets, leaks so bad the floor is sodden all the time. Send those people a tenner.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Update- nothing has happened apart from moaning obvs

View attachment 899670View attachment 899671
How much money has she got for all these humidifiers?!

This is what I hate about these internet begs. Their grafting makes me come over all Tory.
Of course people should have suitable housing of a high standard. But this one is moaning away on twitter and she hasn’t really got it bad - have you seen the ITV reporting this year on Council flats in Croydon? And the reports keep coming in, all over the country. Entire flats covered in thick black mould with collapsed ceilings, constant leaks running down the light sockets, leaks so bad the floor is sodden all the time. Send those people a tenner.
Maybe that’s where she got the idea for the new grift from?

Reactions: 4
It is just as fascinating that she feels it necessary to talk about her hole on SM 🤭
Just why? All of us have trials and tribulations and don't rush to twitter to bore strangers rigid about them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We've had a small hole in one of our floorboards for about 3 years now. As far as I can tell it was where they were taken up at some point for the central heating pipes. Didn't realise the entire floor was a hazard because of it 😂
In my first flat, I had original Huon pine boards (that's a big deal in Aus!) But there was a hole near my kitchen. I refused to repair it with a lesser pine, so I left it, and subsequently every time I came home after a big night out... also my friends' then 2yo once got his leg stuck in it. Oh we still laugh.

It did *not* go very, very badly.

Happy ending, I finally found (also about 3 years) a perfect replacement board of same age and colour. The 2yo is now at university, unscathed by my "unuseable" floor

Never told anyone outside of my circle until now, as it was just a thing, like the month of winter I went without hot water as I didn't have the cash to replace it immediately! I missed a trick

Last edited:
  • Haha
She almost has me feeling sympathy with landlords lol. Imagine the nightmare of having RSM as a tenant.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I'll say.

A reminder re the "antique glass" in door

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In fairness, the house does have nasty mould, but then again RM got some books out of it. Let me gather the screenies.

It's like RM bingo. There's a potential covid case (RN - guess what? Not covid.)

There's mould, lost books crowd funded new books.

There's a statement that all the mould is gone

There's painting mould

Nah, it was probably all just RN's fault

Oh, yes, there's also a throwback to the council not giving RM a tap

All in mould discussions!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Yeah I prefer independent journalist investigation into the state of Britain’s housing rather that one moaning hole bleating about themselves tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.