Roadside Mum #9 Is this normal behaviour for RSM?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's straight from the Monroe playbook. Overwrought fantasist bollocks about people trying to find out her address (I for one have no interest in knowing where she lives; the fact it's nowhere near me is actually a great comfort), targeting her "work projects" (er, the only project I'm aware of is One in Five and I just want her to write the bleeping thing), trying to sabotage her relationship with ML, "trashing" her kids (we're not the ones who neglect and emotionally abuse them, HTH), etc. Unless another site is keeping tabs on her bullshit she's just straight up lying about Tattle to cover her own arse, like so many other grifters.
I think Monroe did actually have a point about people trying to find her address - that was documented as happening on twitter and the site we arenā€™t allowed to name and she did very nearly catch out people over here doing the same thing with her ā€œtrapā€ on the flats she was looking at. She was also being talked about on said site we arenā€™t allowed to name and they were far more over the line than here.

RSM not so much - she probably wishes sheā€™d had as much negative attention as JM! I knew sheā€™d be leaping on the Depher thing and trying to centre herself in it, canā€™t bear for anyone else to be the centre of attention for more than a few mins.

Reactions: 12
My notes on the screenshat extravaganza

1. t y for all that you do @BlendedSlop
2. she ā€steps out to Sainsburysā€ ???
3. Who called ML a fatso? šŸ¤”
4. trigger warnings LouLou

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's a daft sod.
All she had to do was say something like 'Depher 100% needed to be held to account, my apologies to anyone I offended by my remarks'. Even something as vague as that. But no her obsession with here completely blinded her that there actually might be something bigger going on which was nothing to do with her.
So she goes on a self pitying diatribe about her children and fat partner.
She's bonkers.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Indeed. It was all about her and her fear of social services involvement.

I also always suspected that she attacked him because he was muscling in on her grifting and denting her income streams.
I forgot sheā€™s terrified of SS

this isnā€™t going to be doing her visible heart rate and over-exertion report any good. Will we see you for Blue Sunday tomorrow for ME awareness LouLou?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's been looking for an excuse to do this since the contract was signed and she realised she wouldn't just get free money dumped in her lap but would actually have to do work, I reckon.

1716046135280.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She's a daft sod.
All she had to do was say something like 'Depher 100% needed to be held to account, my apologies to anyone I offended by my remarks'. Even something as vague as that. But no her obsession with here completely blinded her that there actually might be something bigger going on which was nothing to do with her.
So she goes on a self pitying diatribe about her children and fat partner.
She's bonkers.
I donā€™t think she even really had to say anything. She was hardly one of their greatest defenders, she could have just carried merrily on and nobody would have noticed or cared. But she has to me me me it all into backfiring

Reactions: 11
Still going really well for her šŸ¤­
She needs to be careful. Now Depher has been uncovered eyes will be turning elsewhere.
The confusion about tagging Stacey Solomon is because of her threads here. At some point RSM is going to have to say 'Er actually I was talking about Tattle' which is going to sound beyond pathetic.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Er, she could ask her ā€œfriendā€ to promote it. Itā€™s not a contractual obligation that the Louisa Britain twitter account must tweet the book to promote it šŸ¤£and this problem wouldnā€™t exist if sheā€™d just done the damn work.

Lots of online treatment and support communities for ME, I can see how sheā€™d get banned from them, with the way she speaks to people.

Reactions: 12
Er, she could ask her ā€œfriendā€ to promote it. Itā€™s not a contractual obligation that the Louisa Britain twitter account must tweet the book to promote it šŸ¤£and this problem wouldnā€™t exist if sheā€™d just done the damn work.
it is part of the contract. One of the conditions of a contract with Unbound is that you have a sufficiently large twitter account/social media presence and will promote the book when it's published. One of the algorithms they use when deciding whether to publish a book is the number of engaged followers you have on socials. And it has to be you, not your mate, and not you under a brand new account, so she can't nuke this one and start again.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
IMG_0438.jpeg

Proof of what we all suspected.

I wonder if said expensive showbus is regularly driven up to Scotland for RSD to parent the children as I suspect he does and RSM just doesnā€™t mention.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
This is just getting better and better.

If only she'd kept her damn trap shut and focused on the book, none of this would have happened.
I think she thought the book would be easy money that she wouldn't have to work for, that she thought she could baffle Unbound with ME and chronic fatigue and "don't be mean to me, I'm a spoonie".

I wouldn't be surprised if she signed the contract without reading it, or if she thought she could get away with failing to uphold her side of the contract.

Furthermore I also wouldn't be surprised if Unbound are now reminding her of certain clauses in said contract regarding their legal remedies if she fails to uphold her side of the bargain.

If the book is never published they'll have to refund all the backers, and they won't be happy about that.

Reactions: 13
"I need to speak to the publishers about if it's worth just cancelling it and not doing it" sure sounds like it isn't anywhere close to being finished - if she'd even started it at all. So much for the manuscript being with Unbound's editing team.

She'll be reactivated and ranting about yet another perceived slight from an underpaid customer service assistant by this time next week. I'm very much here for the tea being spilled WRT her traveller and poverty cosplaying in the meantime, though.

1000003076.jpg
1000003077.jpg
1000003078.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
A former friend of hers appears to be spilling tea. Honestly this is like an RSM thread christmas. Everything we thought was right.

Absolute bleeping liar. Sorry if these screenshots are repeats.

Screenshot_20240518_175339_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240518_175300_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240518_175243_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240518_175222_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240518_175215_X.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14