Roadside Mum #9 Is this normal behaviour for RSM?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've only skimmed as I've been day drinking and in the back of a taxi, but 'we can all see your tweets helmet' for thread title plssssssssssss.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh my days. What planets have aligned this week for this to be happening all at once?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
it is part of the contract. One of the conditions of a contract with Unbound is that you have a sufficiently large twitter account/social media presence and will promote the book when it's published. One of the algorithms they use when deciding whether to publish a book is the number of engaged followers you have on socials. And it has to be you, not your mate, and not you under a brand new account, so she can't nuke this one and start again.
I stand corrected! Louisa Britain must have a twitter, contractually.

milly, eh? Awfully milly?
puts me in mind of Milly Molly Mandy

ETA and a shout out to the creators of the #blackgirlmagic who helped make this AND depher happen 🫶🏿
---
Yes, I skimmed so much it appears that I am indeed the helmet and did not see this 🤣
Oh, keep skimming Marco! It gets BETTER

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I stand corrected! Louisa Britain must have a twitter, contractually.

milly, eh? Awfully milly?
puts me in mind of Milly Molly Mandy

ETA and a shout out to the creators of the #blackgirlmagic who helped make this AND depher happen 🫶🏿
---

Oh, keep skimming Marco! It gets BETTER
I think I will save this for when I have my obligatory quarterpounder with cheese to end the day and then will DELETE MY ACCOUNT.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And there was me thinking that because I didn't get to see any aurora or powerlines explode that the solar storm/sunspot activity had done nothing of significance for the country...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OH GOOD MORNING AND GOOD GRIEF
Sorry, Roadside Mum appears to have disappeared in a puff of breach of contract right now.

Please bear with us whilst she attempts to dig herself out of this mess and normal service will resume shortly.

• Haha
Before she deactivated and was talking about being targeted, having security cameras and feeling unsafe- how's that work if she's anon and no one knows her real name?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's never deactivated 🤣 That pretty much tells you all you need to know about how concerned she is about being sprung for the grifting charlatan that she is. Very interesting, particularly given how long this thread has been running and it's taken *till now* for her to get to this point.

ETA that and the pushback she seems to have had on the 'hellsite'. Why the duck it hasn't happened sooner, I don't know.

Reactions: 12
Before she deactivated and was talking about being targeted, having security cameras and feeling unsafe- how's that work if she's anon and no one knows her real name?
Welcome to the nonsensical multiverse of RSM.

Its a world where she's simultaneously a descendant of landed gentry, but also a Traveller, one of the most discriminated against and marginalised ethnicities in the world.

(I think. Its a bit hard to keep up with her bullshit)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Excited for when the Twitter crowd find her ‘my conservative councillor granddaddy used to read me the Financial Times in my sickbed” tweet. Like all good, genuine solid Traveller (with a big T) patriarchs do - it’s their tradition, isn’t it? 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg this is hilarious. Grifter BOGOF 😂
Who knew Depher would see the (temporary) twitter demise of RSM?
I wonder if she has even grasped fully why people are angry with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That's an excellent point. I enjoyed the crossing of the streams I've just clocked with Supertanskiiiiiiiii replying to RSM earlier as well 😂
Silly Tanskiii - she's defended Monroe, Harris, Depher and now RSM 😂
It's going as well as you'd imagine for her.

• Haha
I only caught that Tanski tweet having a wee gander on Twitter but haven't caught up on any threads yet bar this one and Bex. Am almost too scared to check Sarah Vajazzle's at this point 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s the contributors she said would get £250 for their life stories that I feel sorry for.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Haven't been on these threads for ages but just popped by to see alllll these chickens coming home to roost. Enjoy 'Louisa' you cosplaying racist scumbag! 🥰😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25