Roadside Mum #8 This is a criminal endeavour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just been sent this exclusive transcript from the WhatsApp group.

Dr Dr Jack Monroe: Alright, which one of you mendacious ninnies hacked my Patreon? Do you actually want me to STOP BREATHING!?

Tan Smith: Probably the same wankbadgers who leaked my Hitler cosplay pics. bleeping Tory cunts, I bet they give each other blowjobs too. Gaaaaaay.

Sarah Vajayjay: I bet it was Felicia, this seems like a situatiok shed be involved with tbh.

Bex: I'll ask my acquaintance Fishingforanswers to make some discreet enquiries. I bet I'll - sorry, she'll - be able to figure out who it was.

Louisa Britain: Going...into...crash...

Sarah Vajayjay: since wear all here, does ne1 want to volunteer to read my Tattke page so I can finally download my ourkive and write my police report? Pls RT

Dr Dr Jack Monroe: I'm BUSY right now but remind me in the morning - ADHD puppybrain!

Bex: Sorry hun, I've already used up all my spoons adulting today and am also currently plugged into the mains.

Tan Smith: I'd love to Sarah but I'm tied up with all my activism at the moment. I've just come up with my latest insult - pissflamingo. If this doesn't get the Tories out, nothing will!

Sarah Vajayjay: fine you bunch of CUNTS, I've asked my bestfriend to do it. Your probably all Felicia anyway.

Louisa Britain: Oh Jasper you're such a tease! Of course I'm wearing the corset from our date night at Not-a-Wetherspoons.

Louisa Britain: Ignore that ladies, it was meant for ML. You know, my boyfriend? Anyway, still...in...crash...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
@Jelly Bean pointed out the Baaaarrrrttthelona post:
Screenshot_2024-01-30-22-20-04-81_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

I'd like (with considerable glee) to point out the one reply:

Screenshot_2024-01-30-22-20-27-77_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Please, talk to me about the authenticity of your 22.4k followers, Louisa; the number of whom rarely rise or fall.
---
I've just been sent this exclusive transcript from the WhatsApp group.

Dr Dr Jack Monroe: Alright, which one of you mendacious ninnies hacked my Patreon? Do you actually want me to STOP BREATHING!?

Tan Smith: Probably the same wankbadgers who leaked my Hitler cosplay pics. bleeping Tory cunts, I bet they give each other blowjobs too. Gaaaaaay.

Sarah Vajayjay: I bet it was Felicia, this seems like a situatiok shed be involved with tbh.

Bex: I'll ask my acquaintance Fishingforanswers to make some discreet enquiries. I bet I'll - sorry, she'll - be able to figure out who it was.

Louisa Britain: Going...into...crash...

Sarah Vajayjay: since wear all here, does ne1 want to volunteer to read my Tattke page so I can finally download my ourkive and write my police report? Pls RT

Dr Dr Jack Monroe: I'm BUSY right now but remind me in the morning - ADHD puppybrain!

Bex: Sorry hun, I've already used up all my spoons adulting today and am also currently plugged into the mains.

Tan Smith: I'd love to Sarah but I'm tied up with all my activism at the moment. I've just come up with my latest insult - pissflamingo. If this doesn't get the Tories out, nothing will!

Sarah Vajayjay: fine you bunch of CUNTS, I've asked my bestfriend to do it. Your probably all Felicia anyway.

Louisa Britain: Oh Jasper you're such a tease! Of course I'm wearing the corset from our date night at Not-a-Wetherspoons.

Louisa Britain: Ignore that ladies, it was meant for ML. You know, my boyfriend? Anyway, still...in...crash...
You are brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am fortunate in that I am not disabled- however there have been points in my life where I have been temporarily incapacitated like after an op.

Surely, if you know you have bad days, you plan for them? Like making sure you have water in your room? Wet wipes of you cant get out of bed for a shower, may be even batch cooking so there is stuff in the freezer ? I know JM says poor people don't have the time/energy/capacity to batch cook, but she is , as always, utterly incorrect.

It seems like she can't plan anything that will help her health wise ? But she can move to Soctland. Weird.
Not necessarily aimed at you, but people with ME struggle to cook one meal on a good day, I wish the ā€œbatch cookā€ suggestion could result in an instant
biff on the nose. See also: have you tried yoga/pilates/vitamin D/keto diet

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Not necessarily aimed at you, but people with ME struggle to cook one meal on a good day, I wish the ā€œbatch cookā€ suggestion could result in an instant
biff on the nose. See also: have you tried yoga/pilates/vitamin D/keto diet

Sorry Hotes- it was coming from a place of ignorance...I do have a limited understanding of ME so I apologise for not understand just how debilitating it can be.

That being said, I still think she fails to help her children to help her, if that makes any sense, by being calm, kind, explaining things helpfully etc.

Sorry Hotes- it was coming from a place of ignorance...I do have a limited understanding of ME so I apologise for not understand just how debilitating it can be.

That being said, I still think she fails to help her children to help her, if that makes any sense, by being calm, kind, explaining things helpfully etc.
Not your fault, Iā€™ve been hearing it a lot lately and itā€™s almost tipping me into making a Xitter account and arguing with randoms for kicks. Almost, but not quite.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I'm sure Louisa is aware of lots of things she could do to make her crashes easier for both her and her children who care for her, but she can't be arsed. Much easier to rant online and get gullible do-gooders to send her cash for takeaways šŸ™ƒ

Reactions: 11

We have all learned a lot from @HotesTilaire. And I hear YOU as well. Sawubona!

I'd like to think I'd be an "effective and efficient" person with chronic illness, but, no, cannot. I have at least one (major) depressive episode each year and, oh wow, it is not a place in which I can consider effectiveness. I literally need to weigh up shower v work v laundry and I don't mean which of each to place in a one hour space, I mean per day. It's so "embarrassing", ie not what you'd talk about year after year with friends or, next gen - my friends' young adult children - when I disappear again. It takes me a long time to catch up again, to go back to the "country style magazine" home/life I prefer and think is my norm - but is only half my norm.

Thank you, Grifters and Tattle, for providing a space to talk about it x

So I've learned, and listened and I accept my depression episodes a bit more easily. (And I bet that's how these Grifters touched my Xwitter algorithm in the first place, but also this is why they rile me now!)

No real point, but you're GOOD, it's a good discussion. And sux to be in RSM's world even when she's well.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm sure Louisa is aware of lots of things she could do to make her crashes easier for both her and her children who care for her, but she can't be arsed. Much easier to rant online and get gullible do-gooders to send her cash for takeaways šŸ™ƒ
Precisely. She has posted about batch cooking before but in the context of help me I'm poor and need cashos for deliveroo of booze and fags. She is abhorrent.

I'm sure she thinks she's trolling us with the Barcelona tweet, but the only person she's trolling is herself as no-one here actually gives a duck what she does or where she goes as long as she stops gleefully neglecting her children and her book commitments, and begging for gin money from gullible fools online.
---
On that note, Unbound should be publishing an update on One in Five any day now

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Grateful for the gracious replies... i mean fml I struggle to function sometimes with zero reasons other than, life!

Reactions: 7
Batman has been addressing the RSM situation on Twitter now that he is also back online.

I canā€™t work out if the guy is slightly bonkers or completely bonkers, and most of his investigative materials do seem to come from tattle. But he has taken JM to court in the past and does occasionally seem to get information on some of the grifters from other sources.

I do believe him though when he says he has no intention in giving away RSMā€™s location or putting her in any danger.

He also claims to have seen messages in a shared grifters WhatsApp, which although hilarious I am not sure what truth there is.
As I said on the JM threads at the time, complete and utter fantasists on all sides over on the hellsite.

Reactions: 6
No love - itā€™s just us spiteful ninnies that question your veracity and nonsense. You are really not that noticeable as your flounce demonstrated in spades (just the one person missing you).

Also - I could literally create your munchy hand of vitamins right now if I could be bothered. Chuck in a couple of paracetamol, ibuprofen and and some omeprazole for colour - and I also could be the worlds most sick person for a brief snapshot on Twitter before I pack my bag for Ireland (or Stanstead in your case) for a right royal rodgering.

pls send cashos - cash app link in bio.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Oh, is that RSM engagement with Tattle? Breaking the rules, Louisa! Never explain or deny!

Unrelated, you should've paid forward the wheelchair funding, you greedy witch.

I mean this genuinely, who gives a tit about all this boring nonsense about car repairs?

Get it fixed. Or don't. Nobody cares.

I do like her oblique tin rattles regarding the kids' "so-so phones". Naughty followers didn't cough up for iPhones šŸ˜Ŗ

Are all their phones surgically attached to them? Or could one of the kids not use her amazing phone to take a photo?

Oh no, silly me, that wouldn't facilitate a dramatic poor me tweet about her passing out and crawling on a cold floor.

Again with the barely concealed hatred of workers. Imbecilic slapdash presumably ablist and perhaps also foreign taxi drivers who are careless with her wheelchair.

This is such a wild idea, but stay with me......GET ONE OF THE KIDS TO TAKE A PHOTO WITH YOUR 'GOOD' PHONE.

She's rattled though. Good.

• Haha
I mean this genuinely, who gives a tit about all this boring nonsense about car repairs?

Get it fixed. Or don't. Nobody cares.

I do like her oblique tin rattles regarding the kids' "so-so phones". Naughty followers didn't cough up for iPhones šŸ˜Ŗ

Are all their phones surgically attached to them? Or could one of the kids not use her amazing phone to take a photo?

Oh no, silly me, that wouldn't facilitate a dramatic poor me tweet about her passing out and crawling on a cold floor.

Again with the barely concealed hatred of workers. Imbecilic slapdash presumably ablist and perhaps also foreign taxi drivers who are careless with her wheelchair.
I'm feeling flippant tonight so I'm going to say (laughingly, humorously, amusingly): HOPE THE CAR COLLAPSES ON HER

• Haha
Reactions: 10
RSM getting her imaginary car repaired is about as riveting as the endless Guest moving house saga.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
RSM getting her imaginary car repaired is about as riveting as the endless Guest moving house saga.

It's the bestest car ever. I just pity you, @Shimmering, that you don't have capacity to understand.

Man that Grifter WhatsApp must be pinging tonight! Bex off to Ireland with cattle prods Of Which She Will Not Be Ashamed; Roadsidemum inventing a CarsDrams (subtopic My Children Need Money for Better Phones, You Cunts); Jack doing who would know as I can't be bothered; Legal Gengar hoping to be joined under his alias MattyHumbleBrag.

The cliche "January is three months' long" is real for the Grifters.

Get a life. Make like a tree and leave. DELETE YOUR ACCOUNTS.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is such a wild idea, but stay with me......GET ONE OF THE KIDS TO TAKE A PHOTO WITH YOUR 'GOOD' PHONE.

She's rattled though. Good.
That was my exact thought! But then it'll be a whole drama about them taking the wrong photos of the wrong thing and ain't nobody got time for another fifty-tweet thread about it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.