Roadside Mum #8 This is a criminal endeavour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really want to see a RSM/insurance exchange like this...

Screenshot_20240131-123341.png

GIVE US WHAT WE WANT YOU TRASH CABBAGE!

Trash cabbage might just be my favourite insult she's gifted us

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Grunking disclaimer

So she said lying under the car in the cold will cause her Orthostatic Intolerance to make her pass out.

I dont think she understands what Orthostatic Intolerance is. You can Google away if you want, but here’s the top result, it’s a snappy description
IMG_2142.jpeg
Yup, the way to calm down the intolerance is to….lie down

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Grunking disclaimer

So she said lying under the car in the cold will cause her Orthostatic Intolerance to make her pass out.

I dont think she understands what Orthostatic Intolerance is. You can Google away if you want, but here’s the top result, it’s a snappy description
View attachment 2726562Yup, the way to calm down the intolerance is to….lie down
I was going to suggest she had no idea what it was, but I also didn't know what it was, so decided not to post that as I couldn't be arsed googling to see if I was correct in assuming her incorrect use of the term 🤣🤯

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It must be incredibly difficult to be a powerchair user who relies upon their wheelchair accessible vehicle to get around, what with repairs, insurance, finding approved servicing, breakdown cover, courtesy car expenses...if only there were a way that people in receipt of disability related benefits but couldn't pass credit checks nor amass huge savings for repairs could still access vehicles.

If only.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
This RSM reboot is interesting - still just as Aggy as before, but now actively replying to Tattle. She was always smart enough to avoid that before.

There could be another reason her children are unable to photograph her car.

Reactions: 9
I'm not sure she is replying to tattle. There is a person on twitter who targets grifters and has a few recent tweets up about RSM and mentions her insurance etc. He is the subject of her pinned tweet.

Reactions: 4
So she's been dumped?
Gosh. I wonder why 🙄
For a list of reasons. All of them related to her being an unholy nightmare of a human.
---
My speculation:

Was probably terrified for his life after seeing the Hoarders level hell hole she inhabits with her children with bonus broken bed propped up on food bank tins.

Probably not overly keen on the tweeted threats to unalive every time he didn't reply to her messages within seconds.

Bored of paying for burger flights.

Not comfortable being a witness to extreme child neglect and too cowardly to step in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She's still referring to him as "ML" though, and given that stands for *voms quietly in corner* My Love, it seems uncharacteristic. I think if she'd been dumped it would be all "that prick" "the bastard who told me he loved me" etc. I think she's just saying they're staying long distance, he doesn't get involved with the kids etc. Just the burgering.

Reactions: 8
From the same thread. Apparently it's good news that the book isn't published yet, so the fan can update her address!

Screenshot_2024-02-02-08-09-07-86_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
IMG_20240202_081015.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I think he’s refused to move in to look after them all for a month.
Her total misunderstanding of how ME works is woeful.
whys she tweeting Dr Chris (I know -attention, clout etc) like why does he need to know she hasn’t used her bread maker?Is she still boring everyone about the processed food? Is he?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think he’s refused to move in to look after them all for a month.
Her total misunderstanding of how ME works is woeful.
whys she tweeting Dr Chris (I know -attention, clout etc) like why does he need to know she hasn’t used her bread maker?Is she still boring everyone about the processed food? Is he?
If you run into any bother there's a customer service team @unbounders

It's just amusing me, you know? The brilliant, thorough and ethical customer service team of @unbounders.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
my name ML,
and wen its nite,
or wen the moon
is shiyning brite,
and RSM
haf gon to bed -
i stay up late.

i lik the bred.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.